U
user43770
Guest
I reference Seinfeld to my closest friends on a regular basis. Great show.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I reference Seinfeld to my closest friends on a regular basis. Great show.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Eh, I'm not a talker if I don't need to be. Women like to talk, so I prod them along.Good point, but the idea isn't to ramble on endlessly free-associating, like a coked-up Robin Williams, but to stop over-engineering every word, phrase, or sentence coming out of your mouth. For most guys, the problem isn't the thoughts they express, but the thoughts that are in their heads, in the first place. Guys are awkward because of incongruity, not because they said the wrong thing, or said it the wrong way. If your thinking is fvcked up, then fix that, instead of worrying about exactly what to say.
I hide my politics from most people. Most people are fvcking idiots.Hiding your politics from a college feminist is a mistake. Nothing makes her swoon faster than a man who'll smack her on her ass and put her in her place. Even if she runs away screaming, it's still a win. Who wants to spend time listening to her BS?
Things have changed since you were in the game, sir. Women have taken a turn for the worse.The conservative women grew up with a dominant father in the home. If you're shacking up with Lefty chicks, and disguising your politics, I'd love to hear from YOU in 15 years.
Every feminist needs a "daddy" to straighten her out...unless she's ugly....then, she's on her own.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Lol.When I like a girl, I go to her and tell her I liked her and I want to kiss her. IT IS VERY EASY.
Come on bro, a 27 year HB9 tells you ‘there is NO attraction between you and I.” And you don’t care? What do they smoke in Brazil?I don't care if she rejects me or not. Davidx is a PUA who teached that and he is right.
You just said you follow a PUA. And now you say you avoid all PUA plans and schemes. Which is it?I avoid all this PUA plans and schemes.
Everyone does bro.I like things very simple.
We think how come you don’t have a criminal record.What you guys think about that?
Lol.
- ‘Hi, could I get 2 peach cobbles and 2 coffees?”
- ‘Sure, is that all?”
- ‘No. I also want to tell you that I think you have a very cute and fertile face and I would like to stick my tongue all the way down your throat.”
- “Wow.”
- When are you off work?”
- ‘I’m off at 6 pm.”
- “OK. Let’s meet afterwards at xyz in apartment 2B. Since you are still young and fertile, I may rip your clothes off and f your brains out too.
- ‘You don’t waste time do you?”
- “Nope. I’m the man so I’m supposed to lead and go for what I want.”
- “I’ll be there.”
Rock on!
Come on bro, a 27 year HB9 tells you ‘there is NO attraction between you and I.” And you don’t care? What do they smoke in Brazil?
I love to see these alleged PUA’s in the real world. For some reason I think they would get smoked out of the water.
You just said you follow a PUA. And now you say you avoid all PUA plans and schemes. Which is it?
Everyone does bro.
We think how come you don’t have a criminal record.
Taylor Swift got touched in the back, she took the guy to Court.
Cuba Gooding Jr touched some girls in a nightclub in the back, he is in Court for the next few months.
Any guy who even tries 10% of what you are suggesting will get arrested for harassment.