Anti intelectualism

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know much more than I used to, and yet I think less than ever. I guess spontaneity (with chicks) it does come from practice.
I've never been a spontaneous guy. I'm more of a thinker, and more deliberate. I need to have pick-up on my mind.

It's kind of stupid, but walking with a longer stride and swinging my arms more freely helps to put me in the right frame of mind. C0ck of the walk...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You ever been able to pull that off? Because I haven't.

I'm like you...I need 5 drinks to have an empty head.

But that's why we have the 3 second rule: to get you to act before you have time to overthink it.
No I haven’t.

I like to plan ahead to do things “right.” Just jumping into something is totally not me.

I think being somewhat spontaneous is a worthwhile social skill, but no, I currently don’t have it.

I also have difficulty mentally “shifting gears” quickly. For example, if I’m in deep thought about something, and some friendly person starts chatting with me, I’m initially cold/distant until my brain gets off the old dry topic and switches to, “Ok be friendly Mike. Turn your brain off and don’t be a cold prick to someone who is being nice to you lol.”

Last edited:

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I haven’t.

I like to plan ahead to do things “right.” Just jumping into something is totally not me.
Try what I said in my last post. Lengthen your stride; swing your arms a bit further than you normally would. I know it sounds stupid, but there is an immediate change in thinking.

I've noticed that I'm caught off guard less when I do that.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll do that. Sounds good.
It's a cheat code. The other one is looking people in the eye.

It's awkward at first, but the more you do it, the easier it gets.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Provide fun, for yourself first and secondly for those who are around you.

If you think I’m those terms, you will give off a light and fun vibe, which is very attractive to women.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Try what I said in my last post. Lengthen your stride; swing your arms a bit further than you normally would. I know it sounds stupid, but there is an immediate change in thinking.

I've noticed that I'm caught off guard less when I do that.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Study is not overthinking. In the moment be one with it.
Why so much talk about how to get girls?

You have books, seminars and coaching to be sucessful with girls.

When I like a girl, I go to her and tell her I liked her and I want to kiss her. IT IS VERY EASY. I don't care if she rejects me or not. Davidx is a PUA who teached that and he is right.

I avoid all this PUA plans and schemes. I like things very simple. I hate intelectualism when you don't really have to think.

What you guys think about that?

Thanks.
This isn't psychic powers we talk about here. We need to be observant to understand their ingrained way of communicating. Women are not duplicitous.
Once that is understood we can see past the perception of them mostly being bipolar.

Its the guys who say they don't observe or discuss how to read this language that are the true over thinkers. Without it you get nothing out of the head. Just the same spinning circle.
PUA tactics and scripts may get them laid but LTR and marriage game takes much more frame then the short term plate game. Plates are nice and has its bennys but to be attractive long term takes a whole other level of discipline.
I enjoy the observation of women. I study my buddies situations and my own. And i have a great time doing so. Knowledge is power gentlemen.
Its the guys who blow hard about their lay count and their money, and lifestyle who i steer clear from and their advice. They have no foundation and that foundation is knowing. The Knowing doesn't need to be bragged about.

Knowing what the texts means.
Knowing what her distance means.
Knowing what she means when she wants to "talk"
Knowing when to not say anything back.
Knowing when to drop. Knowing when to ping her. Knowing when to set the date. All those examples.
Knowing is the bridge to application. Not the affirmations you keep spinning in the head.
Ive studied music for thirty years and it comes natural for me to take the information from the instrument and apply into a musical context. If not it stays just notes. Same thing in game different context.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha that cracked me up, but I think guys would be better off asking the chick questions and letting them ramble on.

Drop a couple of anecdotes, crack a few playful jokes at her expense...and you're golden, pony boy.
Good point, but the idea isn't to ramble on endlessly free-associating, like a coked-up Robin Williams, but to stop over-engineering every word, phrase, or sentence coming out of your mouth. For most guys, the problem isn't the thoughts they express, but the thoughts that are in their heads, in the first place. Guys are awkward because of incongruity, not because they said the wrong thing, or said it the wrong way. If your thinking is fvcked up, then fix that, instead of worrying about exactly what to say.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha that cracked me up, but I think guys would be better off asking the chick questions and letting them ramble on.

Drop a couple of anecdotes, crack a few playful jokes at her expense...and you're golden, pony boy.
Whoever is asking the questions is controlling the conversation, but Johnny Carson was a master of making an interview look like a c0cktail party conversation. If all your conversations make you look like Dr Phil or Chuck Todd....watch a Best of Carson marathon.

[can't even mention c0cktail parties or even roosters, on a forum about pu55y? lighten up little on the editing, please]

Last edited:

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, but the idea isn't to ramble on endlessly free-associating, like a coked-up Robin Williams, but to stop over-engineering every word, phrase, or sentence coming out of your mouth. For most guys, the problem isn't the thoughts they express, but the thoughts that are in their heads, in the first place. Guys are awkward because of incongruity, not because they said the wrong thing, or said it the wrong way. If your thinking is fvcked up, then fix that, instead of worrying about exactly what to say.
Eh, I'm not a talker if I don't need to be. Women like to talk, so I prod them along.

Thing is, I'm smart and witty. And I bet most of the posters on sosuave are like me. At least smart.

When a woman rambles on, they eventually give me good joke material (I'm looking for it).

I don't like talking. I don't want to talk about my day. I don't want to talk about the weather.

I'd talk politics, as I'm interested in it, but I'm a Trump guy, and that immediately changes the atmosphere for the worse with most single women.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ShePays if I'm looking for intelligence I come to sosuave and start trolling :)

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd talk politics, as I'm interested in it, but I'm a Trump guy, and that immediately changes the atmosphere for the worse with most single women.
Hiding your politics from a college feminist is a mistake. Nothing makes her swoon faster than a man who'll smack her on her ass and put her in her place. Even if she runs away screaming, it's still a win. Who wants to spend time listening to her BS?

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiding your politics from a college feminist is a mistake. Nothing makes her swoon faster than a man who'll smack her on her ass and put her in her place. Even if she runs away screaming, it's still a win. Who wants to spend time listening to her BS?
I hide my politics from most people. Most people are fvcking idiots.

Women usually lean left. Are there conservative women? Sure, but they've been married for 15 years.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hide my politics from most people. Most people are fvcking idiots.

Women usually lean left. Are there conservative women? Sure, but they've been married for 15 years.
The conservative women grew up with a dominant father in the home. If you're shacking up with Lefty chicks, and disguising your politics, I'd love to hear from YOU in 15 years.

Every feminist needs a "daddy" to straighten her out...unless she's ugly....then, she's on her own.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The conservative women grew up with a dominant father in the home. If you're shacking up with Lefty chicks, and disguising your politics, I'd love to hear from YOU in 15 years.

Every feminist needs a "daddy" to straighten her out...unless she's ugly....then, she's on her own.
Things have changed since you were in the game, sir. Women have taken a turn for the worse.

I was at a truck stop by my work yesterday, and 3 charter busses full of college athletes happened to be there. We're talking probably 75 hotties, just walking around, shooting the sh1t. 90% of them were dressed like *****s.

That's something I would have just ogled over in my youth, but as a grown man, I see the decay in societal values. I see a bunch of women that will get fvcked and tossed. It's sad, really.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so much talk about how to get girls?

You have books, seminars and coaching to be sucessful with girls.

When I like a girl, I go to her and tell her I liked her and I want to kiss her. IT IS VERY EASY. I don't care if she rejects me or not. Davidx is a PUA who teached that and he is right.

I avoid all this PUA plans and schemes. I like things very simple. I hate intelectualism when you don't really have to think.

What you guys think about that?

Thanks.

I think you are already an expert and should leave this site immediately.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things have changed since you were in the game, sir. Women have taken a turn for the worse.

I was at a truck stop by my work yesterday, and 3 charter busses full of college athletes happened to be there. We're talking probably 75 hotties, just walking around, shooting the sh1t. 90% of them were dressed like *****s.

That's something I would have just ogled over in my youth, but as a grown man, I see the decay in societal values. I see a bunch of women that will get fvcked and tossed. It's sad, really.
The sad fact is that women adapt to MEN. If a woman changes, she has a new MAN. College converts to feminism adapt to their marxist professors, until they encounter a more dominant man.

Is that a 100% guarantee rule? No, but no rule is. Is that "old thinking"? Yes, but all the best thinking is(i.e., "well established").

Women didn't change the world. They can't. They were USED by men to change men.

The fatal flaw in feminism is that it causes men to act like women. Women's hard wiring(BIOS, as you kids say;) )would have to be genetically altered for them to stop responding to dominant, masculine men. The Marxist pu55ies know that, which is why they keep trying to silence and demonetarize "old think." Stop adapting, and start recruiting.

I believe the process of bypassing the OS and reconnecting directly to the BIOS is called "rooting"?(I'm not a techie; so, someone correct me, if I'm wrong) The BIOS is still there, unaltered. Contact it.

Last edited: