"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Answers to questions those annoying questions

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
does anyone know any witty answers, or good answers to

say the chick is named sarah
"hey thraxeh do u like sarah" or " hey thraxeh, sarah likes you" - while sarah is right there next to her

what answers could u give if u like her, or if u dont ? i've been stuck in this situation twice, can any one give any good pionters to this situation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
well its only natural for her to like me

tell sara she might get lucky if she stops acting like a *****

i dunno dude , try answering as if sara isnt there, but obviously shes there, it kinda makes it seem ****y but funny because she knows you know shes there..

unless your a blind foo
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
1)(Stop what you're doing and look Sarah in the eyes)

2) How could anyone not like Sarah with her <insert thing you were teasing her about earlier>

this isn't really a C&F situation, and the rule of thumb is you ease up on C&F when the person is trying to gain rapport so maybe no jokes here is a good thing.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
of course she likes me, I'm sexy!
 

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
NO MATTER WHAT... if ANYONE asks you if you like (insert girl's name here), you simply say: "She's cool..."

You never want to let off like you like the girl, but you obviously can't say no if you do since that might kill it. Those two words will keep her in suspense.

NOTE: anyone asking such questions will tell the girl your response immediately.

And if they say the girl likes you, say "most girls do".
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Lol. Or not. This isnt a movie.
Yea, 14 year olds usually are content with you showing them your "Fairy Odd Parents" lunchbox.
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Lol that was pretty funny. except that your saying nickeldodian is for teens, and with that teen at the end of your age you pretty much are in the same category as me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by kevbo
of course she likes me, I'm sexy!
Lol i love it!

Would work in both situations.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
"Well, I try" *give her a look*

That may be too straight forward, in that case go for the "Of course I am dead sexy" comment.

*NOTE* The second comment will ONLY work if you are confident in it and act ****y when you say it, then smile. Otherwise it will just be akward.
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
I've found the only way out of that situation is simply suicide. Just hang yourself or cut your wrists. Or even better, take a poison that acts in exactly two minutes. Begin giving a speech on something you feel strongly about. Let your passion mount, gorw louder and louder. Speak with a fury and slam your fists on the table, and at the very end of your two minute speech, scream "If these words are the truth, may God strike me dead!!"

And he will.

And I promise, people will pay more attention to you after that.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
I've found the only way out of that situation is simply suicide. Just hang yourself or cut your wrists. Or even better, take a poison that acts in exactly two minutes. Begin giving a speech on something you feel strongly about. Let your passion mount, gorw louder and louder. Speak with a fury and slam your fists on the table, and at the very end of your two minute speech, scream "If these words are the truth, may God strike me dead!!"

And he will.

And I promise, people will pay more attention to you after that.
Peace out.

Anyways, I won't flame you Thraxeh, since I've seen you over at OCAU, but...

Read the bible. Weapons Of Mass Seduction is particularly good. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top