"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Answer to "are you looking for a relationship or just to hang out?"

Mrpua

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
39
every guy that I have spoken to in real life has told me to lie and say "I am looking for a relationship" get in her pants and then after a while say "sorry, we are not compatible"
I have an ethical problem with this. I don't think it's right to mislead a girl like that.
When I told someone I don't think it's right, he said "so it's right for you to pay $100 for the date and uber and get ripped off?" well, he is kind of right but still, I don't think it's cool to lie to her, get in her pants, and then leave.

so I don't know, what's your opinion? how do you answer that?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
every guy that I have spoken to in real life has told me to lie and say "I am looking for a relationship" get in her pants and then after a while say "sorry, we are not compatible"
I have an ethical problem with this. I don't think it's right to mislead a girl like that.
When I told someone I don't think it's right, he said "so it's right for you to pay $100 for the date and uber and get ripped off?" well, he is kind of right but still, I don't think it's cool to lie to her, get in her pants, and then leave.

so I don't know, what's your opinion? how do you answer that?
In my opinion, I always tell the girl I don't want a relationship. we just have casual sex and also some other bonuses like them cooking for me, giving me a back rub etc.

This lays everything out on the table that we aren't exclusive and it favors me if certain situations arise. Me being in NYC you have millions of people and massive amount of bars/lounges/clubs to choose from. Well this has happened to me 4 times while I was out. I would be with a chick i'm fvcking and SOMEHOW run into my other casual sex partner. in some cases I didn't have a choice and I had to introduce them to each other lol. I let them both know I'm not exclusive to no one and to keep it cool. After that, they still wanted to fvck me. IMO be straight up.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
In2theGame is right, just date none exclusive. If you end up paying $100 on a date, then that's that. Just enjoy the time. Unless you want sex for the date, then hire an escort. I spent $89 last Friday and nothing happen but I had a good time and even learned some salsa. Just be upfront with what "you" want, not what other men think is wise to do. If they enjoy your company, they sleep with you either way.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Stop paying for dates or stop paying for expensive dates. When I was on Tinder I'd never pay for a first date. Why should I? If it makes it to 3rd or 4th date territory and she's actually interested and worth the investment then consider a moderate date that you pay for. Expensive dates are for well into a relationship.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
See how it goes

/thread
 

Mrpua

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
39
Stop paying for dates or stop paying for expensive dates. When I was on Tinder I'd never pay for a first date. Why should I? If it makes it to 3rd or 4th date territory and she's actually interested and worth the investment then consider a moderate date that you pay for. Expensive dates are for well into a relationship.
you're right, I just don't know how that can be done without looking cheap.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Look at you Mr. Swag
LOL

Hey Amante, were you ever a DJ or club promoter in your lifetime?
I was a House DJ for several years back in the day...hot women threw themselves at me all night long...i miss that haha.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Amante the seasoned mr so suave
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I was a House DJ for several years back in the day...hot women threw themselves at me all night long...i miss that haha.
nice what kinda house you play?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
nice what kinda house you play?
It was a while back...almost seems like another lifetime.

Tech house, disco house, progressive house and some deep/jazzy house early on in the night...also depending on how many K heads I had there sometimes I'd go really minimal house to send them down the K Hole hahaha
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It was a while back...almost seems like another lifetime.

Tech house, disco house, progressive house and some deep/jazzy house early on in the night...also depending on how many K heads I had there sometimes I'd go really minimal house to send them down the K Hole hahaha
This all sounds perfect. I love tech house, deep house, deep tech house, funky house, oldschool new school, minimal tech

The older I get though I've limited myself to a maximum of one rave a month
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
This all sounds perfect. I love tech house, deep house, deep tech house, funky house, oldschool new school, minimal tech

The older I get though I've limited myself to a maximum of one rave a month
I hear you man...I'm completely out of the scene now but I still love the music, its in my blood. Used to have a few weekends a month where I'd DJ in the club until 2am Friday night and then there would be an after party where I'd DJ until people left...usually around 6 or 7 am...slept til 3 or 4pm on Saturday and then did the same thing all over again Saturday night...it was just a completely different lifestyle to livem. I'm not sure I could do it again.

Sometimes I'd pick up a 3rd or 4th night during the week as well...it was a lot fun...banged a lot of super hot women...but the reality was I always knew they were with me because I was a DJ and not because of who I was. I've always considered myself a "real" person and after a while that started to really bother me. Its hard to explain but it must be awful for really famous or really rich people.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top