Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Interesting Method to Meet a Ton of Women at Once: Lock and Key Parties

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever hear of these of have attended one? I was invited to one last night and it sounds like fun so I'm going to attend. Lock and Key parties are organized events similar to speed dating in that it brings together a ton of people to meet one another however these parties have NO time constraints!

The party is organized where there are an even number of men to women attending, typically 75 to 100 of each. When you arrive you are given a lock or a key and cards to gather contact information; then you are free to approach whomever you like, whenever you like and for as long as you like! There are no age limitations either (everyone is of legal age of course).

Whenever you meet someone that you like you can close in any manner you like. If you do well enough to "unlock" with someone, you trade in your old hardware (lock or key) you get new hardware AND you get a ticket to be entered in the event's raffle. The more "unlocks" you get, the more tickets; the more tickets the more chances you have to win prizes!

The concept sounds like a blast. Not only do you get to sarge tons of women who are receptive to meeting new people, you could potentially befriend guys to become wingmen, talk about a proving ground for your DJ skills! :up:

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A party that isn't a sausage fest? Outstanding!

Be sure to tell us what it was like Cisco

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's an interesting idea...yet I thought the whole point of this forum was to raise your skill with women to the point where you don't NEED gimmicky dating systems.

The same kind of people who advertise in personal ads are the same kind of people you will find at events like this.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
It's an interesting idea...yet I thought the whole point of this forum was to raise your skill with women to the point where you don't NEED gimmicky dating systems.

The same kind of people who advertise in personal ads are the same kind of people you will find at events like this.
We'll see. The thing is that other than giving you a lock or a key, you are left on your own. You're in a room of 75-100 women competing with approximately the same amount of guys. What better way to test your skills?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to do it would be to have fun with it instead of acting like you are there to meet girls, just like anything else. The approach would be something like 'hey, give me your whatever, so I can win something." And then leave the girl wondering about you, if you really like her, or if you are just using her to win a game. I think this would be the best way to overcome the presumption of single neediness that women might have against guys at this, or any sort of singles/dating function.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:

I don't see it as a gimmick other than it's a social function where the men don't outnumber the women for a change.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Just because it's "gimmicky" doesn't mean that the people there are all screwed up and creepy... I'm sure there are at least a few that are just tired of the headgames and social norms that keep people from interacting the way they really should.