Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Angry/Negative people can be bad for your brain

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would avoid hanging with people that seem to *ALWAYS* downplay or put in a bad light OR EVEN ACT NEUTRAL with whatever you're saying. It's like they can never agree with what your'e saying and in turn for the less thick skinned you may feel insecure like the same people who are being negative. I don't mind receiving negative words, as long as it lets me have a different perspective on things. If you got friends like this, you may have to reconsider them as friends and choose to hang with them based on convenience than a weekly thing.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into reading another thread but I do agree with the title of it. I don't waste my time with negative people.

Taxidriver

Reaction score
Excellent stuff!

Interesting stuff . Thanks for posting this.

Interesting to see it is backed up scientifically; but I think for most people this is common sense. Everybody understands the concept and mechanics of negative or positive re-enforcement.

We are all social cameleons who constantly try to adapt to our social environment; most of it is automatic and does not even happen consciously, some of it comes from the desire to be accepted by the "group".

But indeed a simple change you can make is hang out with another group which is closer to your own ideal..

Taxidriver

Reaction score
Excellent stuff!

Interesting stuff . Thanks for posting this.

Interesting to see it is backed up scientifically; but I think for most people this is common sense. Everybody understands the concept and mechanics of negative or positive re-enforcement.

We are all social cameleons who constantly try to adapt to our social environment; most of it is automatic and does not even happen consciously, some of it comes from the desire to be accepted by the "group".

But indeed a simple change you can make is hang out with another group which is closer to your own ideal..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys are haters or have issues nowadays I just stay away from them and deal more with the women i'm pursuing.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Most guys are haters or have issues nowadays I just stay away from them and deal more with the women i'm pursuing.
i totally agree with that statement, why is it that if someone is successfull wiht girls it seems to auotimaticly invite other guys to try to game the girls you are talking to? almost all of my guy friends always try to pull something like that..i just let them and when they get shot down..i just laugh and shake my head at them,moronschki's :crazy:

sometimes i 'play negative' just to mess with people..drives them nutts :crackup: anything said with a smart alec grin somehow gets people really miffed..yes i said miffed..:D as far as really negative people, i avoid them like the plague..