“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Serenity

      Moderator 35 From Eye of the storm
      • Messages
        5,150
      • Reaction score
        5,056
    2. Like

      Apex

      Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        30
      • Reaction score
        15
    3. Like

      djthiago1

      Master Don Juan 32 From Brazil
      • Messages
        754
      • Reaction score
        299
    4. Like

      MillionBillionaire

      Master Don Juan 41 From Minnesota
      • Messages
        953
      • Reaction score
        447
    5. Like

      Mazer

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        801
      • Reaction score
        890
  • Loading…
Top