Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Andrew Tate

Mase

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are everyone's opinion's on Andrew Tate. As I have an older friend around 24 who worships him as the 'TOP G' (cringe) and takes everything that he says as gospel. I side with some things he says and others are more extreme views that I disagree with.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's okay. But there's people redpill people to follow.

I think of it as a good thing. He's a better role model than say any of the media hosts or celebrities at the moment. I rather your friend listen to him than say trevor noah.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of his stuff you start to figure out he's joking. Example: Drinking a whole bottle of water in one gulp.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that he would “engage in mortal combat” with his son. At least he smiled and said he was exaggerating after that one.

He’s a good guy. I’ve met him a couple times. However, I really have no idea what his real business dealings are/were and how ethical or not they have been. He made himself a huge target by blabbing too much. You’ve got to know how many cards to show

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
This is probably the 3rd or 4th topic on Andrew Tate since I made an account.

Here's my take: I grew up a street kid, NYC/Chicago.. Big city life, getting into scraps early age, cat calling, hustling for $, the whole 9.. To me, Andrew Tate is very much a nerd, a nerd who grew up and basically became an alpha male and had great masculine rolemodels around him. Much of wht he says is entertainment but I don't even watch him religiously.. I've just seen a few podcasts wit him on it and a lot of short videos.. I think what him and his brother have is really cool. I think its awesome that hes a world championship kickboxer and whatnot.. But besides that, I dont really think much about him.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's clearly pi$$ed some very powerful people off because the charges look very bizarre and or orchestrated to me

It makes you think WHY are they so desperate to shut him up

He's repeatedly said that he's been offered a lot of money to disappear into the shadows and basically stop talking and i do believe that

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's clearly pi$$ed some very powerful people off because the charges look very bizarre and or orchestrated to me

He's repeatedly said that he's been offered a lot of money to disappear into the shadows and basically stop talking and i do believe that
The global elite and feminist media are afraid that boys will become men again instead of servitude to the feminist state. His stuff was trending hard on tiktok, the #1 child network in the world.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he’s smart. Much of the persona comes off as entertainment/an act. Can tell he was definitely a nerd growing up.

His downfall is because of his opulence. He’s American / British, black, and non-Romanian… probably should have acted a little more low key.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s incredibly intelligent. I think his downfall is that he can’t resist elaborating excessively.
However, the powers that be have him firmly in their sights for far more than his business dealings. He’s a potent threat against what the power elite have been working for decades to accomplish - the feminization and neutering of men and the elevation of women, to put it simply.
If they can’t drum up charges to put him away, they will certainly try to take him out.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For any doubters, when you have the time, I urge you to listen to the YMH podcast with Tate, it probably best represents his beliefs and personality. Most people's conception of him is based off the viral social media / tiktok posts (which were made by others in an attempt to promote Hustler's University), where they splice together clips of him out of context (where he often exaggerates for comedy), and paints a caricature of him that people think is really him. In reality, he's intelligent, intense, and insightful.

Trash talk him all you want, but he is a kickboxing world champ and created a cam***** empire from nothing. Yes, he gloats a lot and has an ego, but I think it's partially earned. He is actually quite polite in interviews I've seen and he gives other people plenty of time to speak, doesn't interrupt, and offers surprisingly nuanced views. I have asked every single critic of his one simple question: can you name one other male figure in 2023 that offers men good advice (besides JP) ? None of them can name anyone else.

He may be over the top and arrogant, but there is a lot he can teach people. I think too many people are incapable of pulling out nuggets of wisdom from others they don't like; you can learn something from anyone, even your enemies. If you are open minded, willing to acknowledge everything you know could be wrong, and willing to undergo radical paradigm shifts in your beliefs, it opens you up to all sorts of ideas from sources (people) you might not like.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For any doubters, when you have the time, I urge you to listen to the YMH podcast with Tate, it probably best represents his beliefs and personality. Most people's conception of him is based off the viral social media / tiktok posts (which were made by others in an attempt to promote Hustler's University), where they splice together clips of him out of context (where he often exaggerates for comedy), and paints a caricature of him that people think is really him. In reality, he's intelligent, intense, and insightful.

Trash talk him all you want, but he is a kickboxing world champ and created a cam***** empire from nothing. Yes, he gloats a lot and has an ego, but I think it's partially earned. He is actually quite polite in interviews I've seen and he gives other people plenty of time to speak, doesn't interrupt, and offers surprisingly nuanced views. I have asked every single critic of his one simple question: can you name one other male figure in 2023 that offers men good advice (besides JP) ? None of them can name anyone else.

He may be over the top and arrogant, but there is a lot he can teach people. I think too many people are incapable of pulling out nuggets of wisdom from others they don't like; you can learn something from anyone, even your enemies. If you are open minded, willing to acknowledge everything you know could be wrong, and willing to undergo radical paradigm shifts in your beliefs, it opens you up to all sorts of ideas from sources (people) you might not like.
I believe we can learn most from people we don’t like. Gold post right there

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only discovered him a few months ago. I kept hearing how the media was portraying him and assumed he was a clown. I was completely wrong and think his message is more of what men need to hear.

In short Tate tells men to make themselves the best possible version of themselves as stop complaining because the world doesn’t care.. make god/allah.... whoever proud of what you molded.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the 2nd interview with Piers Morgan where he talked about how London was a failed city, the decline of the western world while praising the UAE is what did him in.

I don’t think ‘The Matrix’ wants him to influence the fighting-age males which is why shortly after, they arrested him with trumped up charges.

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he has a lot of great things to say and is a net positive influence. He’s clearly brilliant, but has some philosophical problems.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There’s nothing bizarre about it. He was running a cam girl scam out of Romania (one of the most corrupt counties in Europe). It is well understood that to be in that line of work, you have to (1) pay off the right people and (2) keep it on the low. He certainly didn’t follow the second rule. Probably didn’t follow the first rule either. I doubt there’s some big conspiracy to take him down. Has he pissed off some really powerful people, he would have gotten the Jeffrey Epstein treatment by now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think he has a lot of great things to say and is a net positive influence. He’s clearly brilliant, but has some philosophical problems.
He is simply another lowlife sack of sh!t human being who is great in front of a camera and says all the right things.

But once the camera goes off he is a completely different person. Scum of the earth material.

No different from what any other sociopath could be. Or the couple who publicly look like they are "so in love" but have the police called to the house for domestic disputes every week because he is beating the sh!t out of her and then when he finally kills her everyone acts shocked.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing bizarre about it. He was running a cam girl scam out of Romania (one of the most corrupt counties in Europe). It is well understood that to be in that line of work, you have to (1) pay off the right people and (2) keep it on the low. He certainly didn’t follow the second rule. Probably didn’t follow the first rule either. I doubt there’s some big conspiracy to take him down. Has he pissed off some really powerful people, he would have gotten the Jeffrey Epstein treatment by now.
His online subscription model was bringing in literally millions a month

Why would he take the risk for some low level cam girl income

Just seems odd to me , the guy isn't stupid he knows law and business pretty well

Not saying it isn't impossible he was up to something dodgy but it is strange

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His message is not that radical. He pushes traditional male/female gender rolls and that goes against the clown world we live in today. I find it entertaining to watch him spit truth and watch women sit there speechless as they realize he is right In some regard. As usual, women don’t think about the consequences of their actions until it smacks them in the face.

Sounds like he made his start from having cam girls. People talk sh!t about that, but at the same time women do it themselves on OnlyFans so what’s the difference? Women selling jarred fats and bath water for crying out loud.

Interesting how media companies all tried to erase him in some orchestrated way. His message is pissing off powerful people and that’s a hint that he’s on to something. Surprised he hasn’t been in an “accident”. Problem is we have the internet now and people are sharing his content even though he is locked up somewhere.