Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Andrew Tate...or how to scam young Men

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...but you'll believe some dude who thinks and acts like he is some type of god?

Those are EXACTLY the kind of people who do stuff like this. People who think they make their own rules and laws don't apply to them. They usually find out they are very wrong, just like he is now.
Oh no, he seems like the type that would leave you in an ice bath sans your kidneys. He may be a scum bag, but he's a useful scum bag who has the right enemies. That's all I really care about.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He used to run cam girls. So yeah, obviously he is in the business of ripping off stupid men. He is still doing the same thing, but in a different way.

He is smart though. We should give him that.
Very smart. His next ebook is going to be called "How to survive a Romanian prison". Recommended reading for those that took his previous advice.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is depriving someone of their free will.

A lot of people like driving for Uber too and do it in their free time to make some extra money.

Now how about instead of choosing when they do it, they are told they must drive 16 hours a day and if they refuse or don't make enough money they are dragged out of the car and beaten when they finish their shift and not allowed out of the car?

See how stupid that sounds?

There is no justification for abhorrent behavior. You might as well just stop right there while I still have a decent opinion of you.
I dont get it why people react so overly emotional when it's about Tate. Its impossible to have a decent discussion without people getting their panties in a wad. I would expect that here ,on a site dedicated for seduction, that we at least could have an argument without shutting it down the way women do when you mention Tate's name. I understand that on a r/relationship forum, but overhere can we at least have an argument??

I said DEVIL'S advocate. I don't say I defend his actions especially his charges. I just say there is more to the story. Lets just say that I dont think the women are any more trustworthy than the men in these spaces. Both are scum. What's so bad about my opinion? We're talking about the most influential man in the RP ,manosphere in years, not just a random pua guy .Let at least every man have his own opinion for God sake.

And Uber is by the way also a evil, evil company, extorting desperate broke people while making billions and having the law on their side but that's a different discussion. But its goes to show how easy people are manipulated by the media and have crooked believes what good and what's bad.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I dont get it why people react so overly emotional when it's about Tate. Its impossible to have a decent discussion without people getting their panties in a wad. I would expect that here ,on a site dedicated for seduction, that we at least could have an argument without shutting it down the way women do when you mention Tate's name. I understand that on a r/relationship forum, but overhere can we at least have an argument??

I said DEVIL'S advocate. I don't say I defend his actions especially his charges. I just say there is more to the story. Lets just say that I dont think the women are any more trustworthy than the men in these spaces. Both are scum. What's so bad about my opinion? We're talking about the most influential man in the RP ,manosphere in years, not just a random pua guy .Let at least every man have his own opinion for God sake.

And Uber is by the way also a evil, evil company, extorting desperate broke people while making billions and having the law on their side but that's a different discussion. But its goes to show how easy people are manipulated by the media and have crooked believes what good and what's bad.
It's hard to try and claim he didn't do it when there are plenty of messages and texts from him basically admitting to and bragging about what he did including one where he told a woman "I loved raping you. A Monster is a monster."

Kinda sad people want to use this guy as someone they see as a role model. Dude is a gutter level human being. Anyone looking up to this dude is likely a sociopath.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very smart. His next ebook is going to be called "How to survive a Romanian prison". Recommended reading for those that took his previous advice.
The fact that the guy is likely a criminal doesn't mean he isn't smart.

It's hard to try and claim he didn't do it when there are plenty of messages and texts from him basically admitting to and bragging about what he did including one where he told a woman "I loved raping you. A Monster is a monster."

Kinda sad people want to use this guy as someone they see as a role model. Dude is a gutter level human being. Anyone looking up to this dude is likely a sociopath.
It isn't all black & white. Andrew Tate is full of sh*t, but his message to young men was at least waaay better than what the main stream media is feeding the young men.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The fact that the guy is likely a criminal doesn't mean he isn't smart.

It isn't all black & white. Andrew Tate is full of sh*t, but his message to young men was at least waaay better than what the main stream media is feeding the young men.
Ah yes..
The old "Do as I say, not as I do" manipulation.

Common among manipulators so people are distracted with the "good" they are doing for others so they tend not to take a close look at the person themselves, which is what those people know and why they do it...because if they took a closer look they would realize all that glitters isn't gold.

Trust me...he doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself...that was all a rise to get people to fall for it and deflect away from what he was actually doing.

Same with the "ultra religious" people who have more skeletons in their closets than the county morgue.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I dont care, I like the guy.

At least Tate say it out load and have the balls to say what he thinks while there is an army of weak men that don't and for that there are many men hating him for what he is, but cannot become themselves..

So...
Are you mad brah or are you mirin? :devil::rofl:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Present yourself in a way that appeals to them: Lambos, Bïtches,
Muscles, Chess, Cigars, Private Jets.
Chess?

Have to disagree with that one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly I dont care, I like the guy.

At least Tate say it out load and have the balls to say what he thinks while there is an army of weak men that don't and for that there are many men hating him for what he is, but cannot become themselves..

So...
Are you mad brah or are you mirin? :devil::rofl:
So you don't care he is a piece of trash human being. OK cool. You are probably one with him. Maybe you see yourself in him.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't care he is a piece of trash human being. OK cool. You are probably one with him. Maybe you see yourself in him.
Those assumptions and personal attack. Wow, that is a neat move from a moderator of SS.
Just because you don't agree there is no need to be nasty/rude.

G Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those assumptions and personal attack. Wow, that is a neat move from a moderator of SS.
Just because you don't agree there is no need to be nasty/rude.
How stupid must one be to believe that what's happening to him is actually legit? I don't understand.... and the fact that there are men who think the Vice documentary is actually believable and proof to anything is the funniest thing in the world - I had no idea so many impressionable and foolish adult men exist.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How stupid must one be to believe that what's happening to him is actually legit?
No one has said that he was legit dude.
I merely said I like him for some things he said and that he got the balls to say it when very few will..

Now for a moderator not to agree with me and writing that is another ball game. Not sure why you even quoted that because it has nothing to do with it or you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don’t personally know the guy, so it is slanderous to make those accusations. Like most social media grifters, we only see an online persona that is sold to us.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We don’t personally know the guy, so it is slanderous to make those accusations. Like most social media grifters, we only see an online persona that is sold to us.
We know who he is by his own messages, posts and admissions.

When someone tells you who they are, you should always believe it.

Last edited:

G Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one has said that he was legit dude.
I merely said I like him for some things he said and that he got the balls to say it when very few will..

Now for a moderator not to agree with me and writing that is another ball game. Not sure why you even quoted that because it has nothing to do with it or you.
You misunderstood me, that's okay. I wasn't speaking against you by the way, on the contrary.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He is an absolute loser. The definition of a douchebag.