Well go back a few months ago n I was going strong. I was improving everytime i left the house.
Then I liked this 1 grl, felt a bit desperate. I was picking up a shed load of signals. B4 you know it I was complimenting her every second, waiting until she felt like a relationship, she was telling me about other guys n I was getting realy jelous n clingy
Didnt even want to meet any other girls!?!?!
She said to me id kiss you but i just dont want a relationship. Womanease- I jus dont want a relationship with you.
Worst part was I didnt even notice
I was chumping it up like no tomorrow. N hell I'm even better looking than her so shes below standard. (I'm always getting told I can do better even with gd looking grls).
Neways I'm trying to get back n be that guy i was. Never wait around for a girl! Like some guy in the bible said she was realy intrested until I became someone else.
Any of you guys been through the same s**t?
comments?
Then I liked this 1 grl, felt a bit desperate. I was picking up a shed load of signals. B4 you know it I was complimenting her every second, waiting until she felt like a relationship, she was telling me about other guys n I was getting realy jelous n clingy
She said to me id kiss you but i just dont want a relationship. Womanease- I jus dont want a relationship with you.
Worst part was I didnt even notice
Neways I'm trying to get back n be that guy i was. Never wait around for a girl! Like some guy in the bible said she was realy intrested until I became someone else.
Any of you guys been through the same s**t?
comments?