Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An interesting Quora thread

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women are horrible when it comes to judging men, that's why back in the day the fathers used to pick the husbands for the daughters because they were less likely to fvck it up. Today the pickins are slimmer than they used to be, mainly because so many men are not putting in the work in order to get a deal that is pure dog shiit. You add to that society stripping men's masculinity and you get a lot of men women don't want, those are some of the reasons that women are complaining. Yes a women can walk into a bar and within 5 minutes get a guy to take back home to pound her but the problem they have is finding guys they want to go home with for that pounding.
Yes his is exactly true...most guys my age on OLD are fvcking losers. Drunks, druggies, no job, no car, socially inept, no conversational skills, insecure, controlling, no bedroom skills, no ambition, couch potatoes or some combination of these.

That's literally 90% of my competition. Which is why I fvcking kill it on OLD. I am so far away from what they usually find they are like "omg, how are you still single??" because they are used to dating straight up losers.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I can remember 20 or so years ago talking to a high school teacher that had relocated to SoFla, and making damn good money at it, with all the "No Child Left Behind" incentives, and how women would lose interest after hearing him say "teacher".
Funny, on OLD tons of hot teachers down here. That teacher was a private school teacher, a very rich school she taught at living in a rich town. Wages for those teachers probably 90k a year. The other OLD dates were public school teachers.

One was 39, teacher down here since 25 years old. She was right now making like 48k a year and was teaching an online class now. The other teacher I got the hots for currently the 49 year old works in the same county, probably makes less than that since she's only taught for five years.

Interesting about that No Child left behind BS. I didn't know they had bonuses for that stuff back then.

Just funny because most of the decent looking women my age range on the better OLD sites like Match are teachers. Teachers seem to be the easiest to get dates and replies from too.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes his is exactly true...most guys my age on OLD are fvcking losers. Drunks, druggies, no job, no car, socially inept, no conversational skills, insecure, controlling, no bedroom skills, no ambition, couch potatoes or some combination of these.

That's literally 90% of my competition. Which is why I fvcking kill it on OLD. I am so far away from what they usually find they are like "omg, how are you still single??" because they are used to dating straight up losers.
How old are you and what apps do you use? If you're using POF, Tinder, OKC, etc. all you're going to find is losers both male and female due to being free. Isn't the case around here on the more premium sites.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the average person, dating is going to be a rather inefficient undertaking. That's just how it is, and to a degree, it's always been. It doesn't help that there are just so many time-wasters out there. Plus, as you get older your wants and needs are going to change the shape of which women you're going to keep around, or even bother with in the first place. You may just want to play the field now but when you're older you may want to settle down.

No easy way around it. Woman or man, the dating arena is unpredictable.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
For the average person, dating is going to be a rather inefficient undertaking. That's just how it is, and to a degree, it's always been. It doesn't help that there are just so many time-wasters out there. Plus, as you get older your wants and needs are going to change the shape of which women you're going to keep around, or even bother with in the first place. You may just want to play the field now but when you're older you may want to settle down.

No easy way around it. Woman or man, the dating arena is unpredictable.
Why do you think women waste your time now? I mean flakey.

Like even 15 years ago you didnt see women show guys up like they do now. Now its acceptable behavior on the womans part to just not show or ghost.

I have an hb9 25 year old cousin. Never has really had a boyfriend, comes from above average white collar household, college degree. She currently has a guy shes kind of interested in her parents said but not much more. Otherwise she just hangouts with her girl friends. Even on her fb photos hardly any pics of her hanging around men or on her fb friends.

She went to all girls catholic schools growing up too. Very snobbish girl though. Way her parents put it she thinks shes too good for everyone and I guess waiting for a guy who makes 250k a year or something and rich super chad.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But these "losers" aren't short. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyone is different. But, as a man, I didn’t find dating hard. And I do know a co worker, an attractive female, who does find dating hard. So ...

Last edited: