Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Important Lesson in Dating Women: Never Assume Anything

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
A typical response from a guy goes something like this:

"I had a great first date with this girl but when I called her for a second date she flaked."

OR

"We had three great dates but she still won't have sex with me no matter what I do."

The problem with this type of reasoning is that you are only assuming, you are not taking into consideration on how the girl is feeling. Maybe you thought the date went really great, but she did not think it was that great herself. If the dates were really that great, she would go out with you for a second with no problem. After the three dates, she would have sex with you if she felt that was supposed to happen.

Never assume anything because you will never know if the girl is feeling the same way. Her actions will determine if your assumptions are correct, but still, never assume until you see the proof of her actions show she has true interest. When you start making assumptions, that will give you a false sense of reasoning where you will turn out to be wrong on all accounts.

The easiest way to determine if your date was an actual success, is that she will agree to have a second date. Any excuses, flakes, hesitations will prove that the date wasn't a success and that she doesn't have a high interest level.

If you went out on three dates and haven't got laid that means she doesn't find you attractive enough. The truth hurts, but it is what it is.

Some guys might chime in and say that you got laid after the third date. Well, that's all good in all, but look how everything turned out afterwards. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't you that was wearing the pants in that relationship.

Always go on the facts that you have along with the attitude and behavior she is giving you.

Flakes, excuses, hesitation, no sex = no interest or attraction

The best way to determine that your dates were sucessful is when you sleep with the girl. Then you can declare mission accomplished claiming you had a great date.

Don't just assume it was great on your behalf, you never know if the girl was thinking the same thing. Obviously, when you don't get a second date or no sex it was a bust. Never assume, always go on her actions to how she is reacting after each date you have. Each step you advance the closer you are on your way to getting laid. This is what you should be going on, her actions, not assumptions. You will have better results and less questions by not assuming in all your dating endeavors.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I hear you.
I think all of us have assumed a date went really well then been disappointed when her interest is not as high as we thought.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If her actions show low interest, kick her to the curb.

It really is that simple.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Judge Nismo's "take no bullsh1t attitude".

Very effective. I believe if more men who come on SS picked up on his advice, the flaking would drop considerably.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
If her actions show low interest, kick her to the curb.

It really is that simple.
agreed :up:

most guys chase after her more when she shows low interest.

logicallefty

Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Always go on the facts that you have along with the attitude and behavior she is giving you.

Flakes, excuses, hesitation, no sex = no interest or attraction

The best way to determine that your dates were sucessful is when you sleep with the girl. Then you can declare mission accomplished claiming you had a great date.
Agreed for the most part. The on difference would be that I don't generally expect sex on a first date, even though I have had it many times. But I do expect a good kiss in the middle of the date or at the end.

How she responds to kisses and then like you said, how she responds to the request for a second date, those are what I would say. I give sex to maybe date 4 or 5 but not after.