Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An alternative to a handshake

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bullsh!t. I use this all the time and it works fine. It will only be sleazy if you make it look that way. Just kiss her hand as if that's how you acknowledge every female and don't make a big deal about it. However if you try and be all smooth about it, you're gonna look like a weirdo :D

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
bullsh!t. I use this all the time and it works fine. It will only be sleazy if you make it look that way. Just kiss her hand as if that's how you acknowledge every female and don't make a big deal about it. However if you try and be all smooth about it, you're gonna look like a weirdo :D
If you act like this is the way you acknowledge every female, you will come off as a weirdo. When on Romulus, do as the Romulans do. I'd stick with the handshake for intros.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yotsuya-san
If you act like this is the way you acknowledge every female, you will come off as a weirdo.
No you won't. You will come off as classy. Like I said, it will only look weird if you make a big deal about it. I'm not saying to bow or take a knee and make a big show out of it, just casually touch her knuckles to your lips when she gives you her hand. Trust me, I wouldn't be giving advice on this if it wasn't something I was experienced with. But do whatever makes you feel comfortable:)

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dcfball
i'd rather give her a high five myself
This is on target!

From what I have seen is that girls like more of the fun type guy in the beginning then she does some don juan cat. Giving her a high five with a big smile, that right there will start you off right.

Sasu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it depends on the situtation, but in general I think 'kissing the hand' is just corny. But then how old are you? Perhaps its a good idea if you're over 30.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make like you're going to kiss her hand, maintain EC, don't stoop (stay standing straight), then kiss your own hand instead of hers. Swipes the pedestal like nobody's business and shows that you are playful and funny.

Reaction score
What I always do while being introduced is the handshake except I have a 'secret' handshake planned out that the lady doesn't know about but is easy to follow along with.. Basically you take their hand through it. It's super unexpected and hilarious. Just some strange handshake you would kind of do with close friends but you act serious about it like EVERYBODY in the world knows about it except her. Then accuse her of not being in the loop. Like whoa you don't know about this shake? I thought everyone did it.