Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMOGing and PHYSICAL violence (fight threats)

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say for example that you are in set; and you are simply AMOGing the target successfully, lowering his value and raising yours...

What happens when he calls you out for a fight after the set is over or you see them again?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fight unless you have to. But if you gotta fight, win.

Fighting will just show the girl that you are insecure.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell do you want to proove higher value? Focus on other stuff, like HAVING FUN. The interaction is best when it's enjoyed by all... Someone who can make a cool, fun convo with everyone, that's the kind of guy girls want! ;) Take yourself as an example, do you like people amoging you? (or should I say annoying you?) A different thing thing is showing you know how to have fun AND displaying higher value, while not making the other guy think you're an ass- charisma!

So stay away from fights, make friends! :up: If you make the other guy hate you so much he wants to beat you up, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. Damn, is it THAT complicated? :D

Another thing is that if you really were just joking around and the other guy happens to be tempered- I would prefer saying to him, hey man, take it easy, I was just joking around! Don't take it the wrong way. (You can't say that of course :D ). Or if it's really uncalled for, (and you're bigger then him :D ) just say, "Wow you're quite an angry person aren't you?" and leave it like that. and a important reminder is: don't loose your cool!

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll usually say something like "Dude, Chill, are you seeing yourself right now?" appealing to their common sense. This has worked for me so far.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Why fight when you can shoot him in the face?

Just kidding, yeah but dont fight man, let him know hes out of place and taking things out of proportion, this also means that if he gets mad/wants to start a fight hes pretty damn insecure and/or jealous

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit him with a bar stool.

Haha, no don't do that.

A fight could lead to.

-It could destroy what you were working on with the female(s) at hand (although every woman is different, I know women who would become extremly horny over a fight for them)
-General bad karma.
-Probably will kicked out of bar/ club/ or wherever.
-Probably will get into legal trouble.
-You never know what the other guy is carrying, you could get shot, stabbed, whatever.

The list goes on. A fight goes beyond the game, that's a completly different entity all together.

But if you wanna fight, or the other guy is allready swinging a punch at you...what can ya do?