American women are actually pretty cool, the Manosphere was lying.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian-American culture is not a major thing outside of Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, and the Tri-State area (Metro New York City). Outside of the areas mentioned, there are not major populations of Italian-Americans and their culture does not influence the areas.
I feel like outside of the Tri-State area it is hardly a thing. However, I am slowly starting to believe that there is more to all of this. NYC in general, outside of Manhattan, is full of some of the most toxic people on the planet. You are dealing with some of the most cold-hearted, parasitic, and confrontational people out there. The men in the city are schemers of the highest degree trying to get ahead.

I almost wonder if the reason Italian Americans from the NY area are such trash and their women amongst the worst in the US is really a defense mechanism against the parasitic people of the city. For example, I love the Irish from Boston but for some reason, the Irish from NY are a bunch of try-hard all bark no bite wannabes.
Interesting idea about Italian-Americans. New York-New Jersey is the top area for them.

Italian American women are obsessed with clout and popularity and are every bit like the hot blonde sorority girl without the hot blonde sorority girl looks. You will find them trying to barge into anything that is flashy and popular and climb the social ladder there. It is all about image and trying to appear popular in that culture, all about appearances.
There are some Italian-American hotties. I agree about Italian-American women being into clout and status.

with NYC, it is really the tourists and transplants that make the city great. The locals, outside of the old money from CT and Manhattan, are all a bunch of parasites barring a few exceptions.
Interesting observation.

French ancestry in Dallas? Must have come from Louisiana lol. Being from the south though, there is no such thing as ancestry amongst whites there, you are just a white person and that is it.
When I mention French ancestry in Dallas, I'm tending to mention one type of generic White person. The typical Dallas area resident with French ancestry likely had French ancestry from 150-200 years ago. They might have a French sounding last name.

There are many Louisiana transplants in Texas, including in Dallas. Dallas draws in transplants from everywhere, but it is pretty easy to move from a neighboring state (Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico) to Texas and to Dallas.

In the US South/Southwest, Italian-Americans would be a White person. I think Italian-Americans are less of cookie cutter White people than White people with ancestry from other areas of Europe. White women in Dallas seem to be more drawn to a cookie cutter type White guy than a White guy who doesn't fit a cookie cutter mold. White, Jewish men in Dallas don't seem to play well with non-Jewish Dallas women. There isn't much of a Shiksa thing in Dallas either.

Danny Amandola played for the Cowboys soooo he no doubt scored as an Italian American Chad.
Danny Amendola was on the practice squad for the Cowboys for one season. He never played in a game for the team. During that period of about 8-9 months in Dallas, he likely went to out to bars and women could tell he was athletic. When Amendola got laid in Dallas, it was due to looks/muscles and not money/status. No one recognized Amendola out in public.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will put it this way so far, there are Italian Americans and then there are Italian Americans from NY and NJ. I ironically ran into some downright cool Sicilian chicks from Boston once and had a lot of fun with one of them. Somehow, Italians from Boston are chill AF and way more relaxed. Outside of the northeast and a handful of areas in the country, there is no such thing as Italian Americans, it's just Americans.

However, Italian Americans from the Tri-State area are a special brand of trash. The #MeToo movement was invented by Alyssa Milano and she is representative of the behavior of quite a few Italian American chicks from the NY and NJ area. Long Island, Jersey, and the tri-state NYC area in general produce a lot of god awful Italians that leave a bad taste in your mouth.
The Italian women where I am do tend to retain their heritage through having strong family bonds, even if they are removed physically from them (at least a very strong cultural influence growing up that carries over into adulthood).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have had a bad run into Italian American woman. They will make you their king
It sucks because I've always lusted after them, but where I am they make it difficult. Back when I lived in San Diego, I dated a couple of them and had fun. When I first moved to Arizona, the majority of my worst experiences were with them, so I developed an aversion once I realized this. Since there are so many blue eyes blondes here it's like they've developed an extra layer of defense. Some backgrounds are more difficult than others, but the local environment can further distort that. Overall the women are good where I am, but you kinda have to be selective. It is what it is, and I wouln't b1tch too hard if they didn't target me so much. Lol.
Italian-American women aren't very common in either of the major populated metros of Arizona (Phoenix or Tucson). If there is an Italian-American population in Arizona, it might be related to the numerous Chicago area transplants.

Dating in Metro Phoenix is tough. It's toughest if the primary hunting grounds are nightlife venues in Old Town Scottsdale. Clout chasing Italian-American women might be into some of the Old Town venues, but I never recalled seeing too many Italian-Americans in Old Town when I went out in Old Town. The typical White female in Old Town was more of a generic White woman.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian-American women aren't very common in either of the major populated metros of Arizona (Phoenix or Tucson). If there is an Italian-American population in Arizona, it might be related to the numerous Chicago area transplants.

Dating in Metro Phoenix is tough. It's toughest if the primary hunting grounds are nightlife venues in Old Town Scottsdale. Clout chasing Italian-American women might be into some of the Old Town venues, but I never recalled seeing too many Italian-Americans in Old Town when I went out in Old Town. The typical White female in Old Town was more of a generic White woman.
They are everywhere online in the 35+ crowd, much more so than out in the clubs or on the streets, which I presume is from a competitive disadvantage and having to cast a wider net due to an aversion to adjusting their standards. On Tinder they are the most incongruent on there with their thirst-trap t&a photos and Puritan bios. *And* many of them like to present themselves as truck-loving, gun-toting, super-patriotic country girls, like the Texas Italian girl in the other thread except more exaggerated. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...hicks-that-look-like-this-for-example.278534/

So I would say if you are doing OLD, this will be an issue for most guys unless you are on the West Coast from SF on up where the pickings are so slim it really doesn't matter.

But yes lots of them from Chicago and NY.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US South/Southwest, Italian-Americans would be a White person. I think Italian-Americans are less of cookie cutter White people than White people with ancestry from other areas of Europe.
Indeed. A good movie recommend would be Green Book (2018) which shows the interaction between an Italian driver and Black musician in the 1950s in the American South. Italians were not even considered White back then.

Reaction score
If you want to live in FL and make good money go to like Ft. Lauderdale or Orlando. Much younger. I'd think they would be less shallow and gold digging than Miami and it's also cooler weather in Orlando than the sauna Miami is 9 months of the year it seems now.
JAX. As Jesse P and I previously mentioned in another thread. How it still remains underrated is both surprising but somehow not because of all the clout that emanates from cities like Tampa, Orlando and Miami. Always did get beat out by the other metropolitan areas of FL when I grew up there and will likely remain that way despite the large number of transplants that moved into JAX starting around 2020. Wouldn't be surprised if half of them picked up their shyt and moved to any of the other cities south of them---or ATL if they left for GA.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JAX. As Jesse P and I previously mentioned in another thread. How it still remains underrated is both surprising but somehow not because of all the clout that emanates from cities like Tampa, Orlando and Miami. Always did get beat out by the other metropolitan areas of FL when I grew up there and will likely remain that way despite the large number of transplants that moved into JAX starting around 2020. Wouldn't be surprised if half of them picked up their shyt and moved to any of the other cities south of them---or ATL if they left for GA.
Jax also cheaper too. North of orlando in fl cheaper because it's colder but jax is warmer than the pan handle. Also, more industry too. Orlando on south is tourism based which is less pay.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO, where in Miami or South Florida have you been visiting and gaming? The French, British, and to an extent Italians produce by far the most shallow, power hungry, and clout chasing women out there. Can't get them tables at LIV or a major club? Go away, die. Seriously. They are the main ones who are beyond stuck up and confrontational on every approach. The dudes take themselves too seriously as well.
I never had a problem from French people. English come off as bland and boring to me. Little culture. Places like france, germany. Italy are not bland and boring.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah, there's hope if you're looking for French women outside of France itself. From all my time in London, I saw countless Plain Janes from Spain and also a lot of chubby or ugly French women on the go. I can't speak for French-Canadians, I've yet to see anything outside of B.C. (Victoria = meh), but I'd have to wait until those wildfires clear out, as bizarre as they are becoming compared to the ongoing French foreign terries sausage party.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will put it this way so far, there are Italian Americans and then there are Italian Americans from NY and NJ. I ironically ran into some downright cool Sicilian chicks from Boston once and had a lot of fun with one of them. Somehow, Italians from Boston are chill AF and way more relaxed. Outside of the northeast and a handful of areas in the country, there is no such thing as Italian Americans, it's just Americans.

However, Italian Americans from the Tri-State area are a special brand of trash. The #MeToo movement was invented by Alyssa Milano and she is representative of the behavior of quite a few Italian American chicks from the NY and NJ area. Long Island, Jersey, and the tri-state NYC area in general produce a lot of god awful Italians that leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Italian Americans are their own breed. Many families came over in the 1800s. Several generations later and the children have lost touch with the customs/traditions of old, even if both parents are Italian. There are several that can't speak or even know the language nor have ever been to Italy. Several times I've encounterd other Sicilians who spoke in a dialect I had trouble understanding. My sister Camila speaks the language fluently and can cook very well etc. She was born in Rome though and my mother was strict with her.

Yes, I was going to say it is more of a regional thing. The people in the tri state metropolitan area think it is the center of the universe. It's a very pretentious area that attracts a lot of driven but at the same time shallow, absorbed and cut throat people. The one's that aren't but have failed to grow up, will often have inferiority complexes (this partly plays into some of the behavior).

It's like the Greeks (my other half) in Astoria, some of the biggest characters I've encountered there. They take themselves way too seriously and are even ****ier than usual. Here in Florida (I think you live here) we have a city called Tarpon Springs, thats Greek central. The people are more chill and laid back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are everywhere online in the 35+ crowd, much more so than out in the clubs or on the streets, which I presume is from a competitive disadvantage and having to cast a wider net due to an aversion to adjusting their standards. On Tinder they are the most incongruent on there with their thirst-trap t&a photos and Puritan bios. *And* many of them like to present themselves as truck-loving, gun-toting, super-patriotic country girls, like the Texas Italian girl in the other thread except more exaggerated. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...hicks-that-look-like-this-for-example.278534/

So I would say if you are doing OLD, this will be an issue for most guys unless you are on the West Coast from SF on up where the pickings are so slim it really doesn't matter.

When I was in Phoenix, I was under 35, so I didn't see that.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is one theme that came across time and time again in Red Pill and Manosphere spaces, it was that American women suck and foreign women are supposedly all angels. The worship towards Latinas, Asian girls, and Eastern European girls was through the roof years back. However, as a Patriotic American on July 4th who has lived in two world class US cities, I have to confess, American women ain't that bad.

Before we can judge how good or bad a nationality or culture of women are, let's at least see them on an even playing field.

Yeah, the typical Eastern Euro girl who needs access to a better life out west will be sweet and feminine to you when she knows she can get that out of you. However, for anyone who thinks Eastern Euro or Russian girls are these pure feminine souls, I challenge you to spend a year in Miami. Date with a Russian girl? HA! More like buy her an expensive handbag and pay for her personal bills even though it is a first date. @SW15 also brings up Koko Beaute who is this god awful Croatian hag living in NYC thinking that the world owes her everything.

I even think Latinas get way too much hype. Look at what is happening to all of those poor men traveling to Colombia, drugged by their freaking dates. TBH, I kind of find Latinas to be quite sketchy and looking to pull a fast one often. A lot of them seem to glamorize the criminal culture rather than shaming it.

If you think that any of these women from "feminine" countries are truly "feminine" and "caring", I have a challenge for you. Move that woman to a Miami or an NYC, see how long she remains "feminine".

So why are all of these Manosphere guys going on about how great foreign women are?

It's simple. Guy grows up in the US and isn't very popular with people or women. Said guy goes to a third world dump or a struggling country where women greet him and massage his ego. Now said guy thinks that all American women suck and foreign women are amazing.

Okay fine, I will concede that some areas of the US produce god awful women.

New Jersey, The Tri-State area (NYC in general), California, the Pacific Northwest and large cities in the south (Atlanta in particular) have women that leave a lot to be desired. However, I do think that we sleep on how much actual quality can exist in the US amongst American women that aren't from those places. In fact, I have met cool American women even from the areas where a large portion of American women suck (except for Jersey, they all suck).

American women have seen the worst of feminism and some do think it is BS, it's getting worse outside the Anglo world.

There are American women who are raging feminists but at the same time, there are also plenty of younger American women who think feminism is BS. There are younger American women, typically more right leaning, that see feminists as a bunch of jokes. On the other hand, the "you go girl" and "all men are pigs" nonsense is getting really bad outside of the Anglosphere. I have friends who are South American that tell me the extent to which feminism has penetrated Latin culture and mixed with the already entitled nature that Catholicism gives women, something me and @BillyPilgrim talk about time and time again.

Ever tried going Dutch with a Latina? I have been on dates with quite a few, they almost never go Dutch unless they happened to be raised in the western world. In fact, Latinas expect you to foot the entire bill and are gung ho on the "strong woman" and men should suffer culture these days.

American women are more than willing to pick up their end of the couch.

I have noticed that even American women who seem to be more pro-women rights are more than willing to do their part. These women will pay for themselves on a date and they will pick up their end of the couch. A lot of them I am noticing do try to keep themselves in shape as well after marriage although this is more common in larger cities. In the recent decade, there is a heavy movement towards being healthy and women themselves are really getting into it.

The prettiest women in media come from America.

Megan Fox, Heather Graham, Heather Locklear, and you name it. The world over, the famous and beautiful women that men are worshiping are usually all American. Sure, America has given the world a lot of annoying fat hags but when American women are good, they are truly state of the art. When American women are hot, very few women can compete with them in terms of appearance. An attractive American girl puts attractive women of most other nationalities to shame.

Most of all, a lot of American women have empathy and human emotions, you can even talk to them.

Russian woman? Could care less if someone near her dies.

Latina in some South American country? How much money are you putting in my pocket!

American women seem to have empathy and human emotions. They actually care if someone near them dies. They actually care if someone is being treated like crap. I have seen this time and time again where American women will see a nasty situation and want to intervene on behalf of someone being targeted. It is like they have this genuine built in empathy. Granted, this is less common with big city American girls but in the ones from smaller towns, it is actually very common.

You can also talk to American women as equals. Like you can talk to them about life and other things in a way you can't with foreign women.

Anyways, let me have it but I knew this made sense on July 4th.

USA USA USA!!!!
OP,
-How much time have you spent outside of the US?
-How many foreign nations have you been to?
-How much have you interacted with the women of these countries?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, How much time have you spent outside of the US?, How many foreign nations have you been to?, and how much interacting with their women?
I spent quite a bit of time outside of the US traveling from country to country in my early twenties and even in my college days, granted most of it was in South America and Western Europe with some in Eastern Europe.

Through and through, a common thing I have noticed is that unless money is involved, women in most foreign countries are not that excited about foreigners. I noticed some love for westerners at first in Colombia and Brazil but my friends quickly found that there was a financial motive.

I found that Northern European women were woefully underrated. Norwegian girls were my favorite as they were blunt about whether or not they liked you.

However, this post was not to say that Russian women in Russia suck or Latinas in South America suck, it was to say that when you bring such women to the US, they quickly inherit traits of western women and do it even worse than they do.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I mention French ancestry in Dallas, I'm tending to mention one type of generic White person. The typical Dallas area resident with French ancestry likely had French ancestry from 150-200 years ago. They might have a French sounding last name.

There are many Louisiana transplants in Texas, including in Dallas. Dallas draws in transplants from everywhere, but it is pretty easy to move from a neighboring state (Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico) to Texas and to Dallas.

In the US South/Southwest, Italian-Americans would be a White person. I think Italian-Americans are less of cookie cutter White people than White people with ancestry from other areas of Europe. White women in Dallas seem to be more drawn to a cookie cutter type White guy than a White guy who doesn't fit a cookie cutter mold. White, Jewish men in Dallas don't seem to play well with non-Jewish Dallas women. There isn't much of a Shiksa thing in Dallas either.

Danny Amendola was on the practice squad for the Cowboys for one season. He never played in a game for the team. During that period of about 8-9 months in Dallas, he likely went to out to bars and women could tell he was athletic. When Amendola got laid in Dallas, it was due to looks/muscles and not money/status. No one recognized Amendola out in public.
Haha, man Danny won Superbowls with the Pats and dated Olivia Culpo, pretty sure that people recognized him.

Having grown up in the south, people did not consider Italians white but at the same time, considered individual Italians as white if that makes sense. Even in my fraternity, the good ole Southern Boys would commonly say the Jersey Shore guys were "n*ggers" (good ole Southern bigotry for you there) and commonly refer to them as the N Bomb. In fact, one of the biggest lynchings in the US involved Italian Americans back in the day in the city of New Orleans. Talk about a dark freaking history man.

TBH, if you ask me, Italian Americans ARE cookie cutter white people as long as they are not in the NY-NJ area. If you asked me to point out an Italian or try to figure one out in an Arizona, I would not be able to do it. In NY and NJ, easy to do. I also hear that California got a lot of Northern Italians hence the Italians there being less overcompensating.

My only issue is with NY and NJ Italians, particularly their women who are a mess. Italians elsewhere are no different than a white person of any other background.

Seems like NY and NJ just bring out the worst in all ethnic groups lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just notice that I run into a ton of Italian Chicks whenever anything Country Club or Greek Life related is around. At my Alma Mater (an SEC school), the sorority girls were all cookie cutter white and WASPy as heck. An Italian chick would never get a bid from a top sorority house although many did try and go insane from it.

Sometimes, I almost wonder if the reason Italian American women are so insufferable, narcissistic, and smug is due to having that obsessive desire for status, clout, and climbing the social ladder but constantly being rejected by the WASPs. Even in my years in NYC, I noticed that WASPs and old money type of whites seemed to "other" the Italians a lot. Staten Island and Jersey were almost synonymous with Guido trash.

It kind of explains a lot on the behavior of Italian American women, desperately wanting that top status lifestyle but never really getting it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JAX is also more Georgia than it is Florida due to how north it gets. It is probably the northernmost city in Florida which means it is southern AF. It is one of the only major cities in the country that is majority Republican. However, I find that the scene there is very family oriented and not for your typical younger guy looking to meet women. ATL is also a trashy ratchet place lol.