Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American women are actually pretty cool, the Manosphere was lying.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a problem from French people. English come off as bland and boring to me. Little culture. Places like france, germany. Italy are not bland and boring.
Maybe the French elsewhere are cool but man, as a fellow South Floridian, I am sure you can relate to how awful the French women down here are. You have to interact with the typical Frenchie in Brickell or Miami Beach to see how snobby they are. If they cannot get anything out of you, they avoid you. It is not just that, they are very cold on the approach and quite closed off.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian Americans are their own breed. Many families came over in the 1800s. Several generations later and the children have lost touch with the customs/traditions of old, even if both parents are Italian. There are several that can't speak or even know the language nor have ever been to Italy. Several times I've encounterd other Sicilians who spoke in a dialect I had trouble understanding. My sister Camila speaks the language fluently and can cook very well etc. She was born in Rome though and my mother was strict with her.

Yes, I was going to say it is more of a regional thing. The people in the tri state metropolitan area think it is the center of the universe. It's a very pretentious area that attracts a lot of driven but at the same time shallow, absorbed and cut throat people. The one's that aren't but have failed to grow up, will often have inferiority complexes (this partly plays into some of the behavior).

It's like the Greeks (my other half) in Astoria, some of the biggest characters I've encountered there. They take themselves way too seriously and are even ****ier than usual. Here in Florida (I think you live here) we have a city called Tarpon Springs, thats Greek central. The people are more chill and laid back.
Yeah as I have said on other thread, my beef is not with Italian Americans from outside of the NY and NJ area. Some of the coolest women I have met were Italian chicks from CA and New England. New England produces a lot of classy Italian chicks as well.

However, man, I have got to say that the guidos in NY and NJ are a special brand of trash and amongst the worst people I have met anywhere in the world. I wish I was joking but I am not.

The dudes, especially older ones (god forbid they are from Long Island), are confrontational out of nowhere. Loud, super prideful, trashy, and trying to throw down but it ends up being more drama than anything. They will throw down with some dorky Jewish accountant who won't hurt them but cower when a Black dude says Wuts Up. Hence the story of White Flight and why these folks ran from the major boroughs. The younger dudes are downright sleazy and rapey as they come, like harassment of women to the extreme.

As for the Guidettes from the NY and NJ area, where do I even begin. Narcissistic, snobby, drama hungry, trashy, gossipy, arrogant, clout chasing like none other, think their $hit don't stink, and have that permanent resting b*tch face. You will find them in any popular (as in mainstream popular) nightclub in NYC. To all of this, also add extremely man-hating. #MeToo was started by an Italian American woman, everyone wants to forget that. It is the worst of Right Wing and Left Wing traits fused into one.

I stand by the fact Italian Americans from NY and NJ produce the worst women in not just the US but perhaps even the world. Hands down the most toxic group of people I have ever had to deal with. Even Italians I have met from elsewhere agree.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this post was not to say that Russian women in Russia suck or Latinas in South America suck, it was to say that when you bring such women to the US, they quickly inherit traits of western women and do it even worse than they do.
For USA men that truly desire Latinas, the best thing to do is to move to Central/South American. Meeting a Latina in a Central or South American nation and staying there is most likely to provide the best outcomes.

Haha, man Danny won Superbowls with the Pats and dated Olivia Culpo, pretty sure that people recognized him.
That happened many years after his time with the Dallas Cowboys. As a Dallas Cowboy, he was an anonymous practice squad player.

Having grown up in the south, people did not consider Italians white but at the same time, considered individual Italians as white if that makes sense. Even in my fraternity, the good ole Southern Boys would commonly say the Jersey Shore guys were "n*ggers" (good ole Southern bigotry for you there) and commonly refer to them as the N Bomb. In fact, one of the biggest lynchings in the US involved Italian Americans back in the day in the city of New Orleans. Talk about a dark freaking history man.

TBH, if you ask me, Italian Americans ARE cookie cutter white people as long as they are not in the NY-NJ area. If you asked me to point out an Italian or try to figure one out in an Arizona, I would not be able to do it. In NY and NJ, easy to do. I also hear that California got a lot of Northern Italians hence the Italians there being less overcompensating.
Among White people, Italian-American culture is more distinctive and there's Italian food. That's less true of White people in other European ancestries. I would not consider Italian-Americans cookie cutter.

Italian-Americans were victims of discrimination in the past. That wasn't as true for Americans with other European ancestries. Germanic immigrants in the 1800s had some discrimination issues too.

My only issue is with NY and NJ Italians, particularly their women who are a mess. Italians elsewhere are no different than a white person of any other background.
It's possible that Italian-Americans might blend more outside of their traditional geographic areas. Italian-Americans don't have much of a legacy in the Southeastern and Southwestern states.

I just notice that I run into a ton of Italian Chicks whenever anything Country Club or Greek Life related is around. At my Alma Mater (an SEC school), the sorority girls were all cookie cutter white and WASPy as heck. An Italian chick would never get a bid from a top sorority house although many did try and go insane from it.

Sometimes, I almost wonder if the reason Italian American women are so insufferable, narcissistic, and smug is due to having that obsessive desire for status, clout, and climbing the social ladder but constantly being rejected by the WASPs. Even in my years in NYC, I noticed that WASPs and old money type of whites seemed to "other" the Italians a lot. Staten Island and Jersey were almost synonymous with Guido trash.

It kind of explains a lot on the behavior of Italian American women, desperately wanting that top status lifestyle but never really getting it.
An Italian-American young woman might not get a bid from a top sorority at a legacy SEC school. The majority of these women don't look Italian-American, though there are some darker brunettes.

There are some nicer areas of New Jersey and some country clubs. Some of them have Italian-Americans in them. Staten Island is trashy. There are some classy parts of Long Island, like the The Hamptons.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For USA men that truly desire Latinas, the best thing to do is to move to Central/South American. Meeting a Latina in a Central or South American nation and staying there is most likely to provide the best outcomes.
Perhaps but I cannot speak as much to that.

It's possible that Italian-Americans might blend more outside of their traditional geographic areas. Italian-Americans don't have much of a legacy in the Southeastern and Southwestern states.

An Italian-American young woman might not get a bid from a top sorority at a legacy SEC school. The majority of these women don't look Italian-American, though there are some darker brunettes.

There are some nicer areas of New Jersey and some country clubs. Some of them have Italian-Americans in them. Staten Island is trashy. There are some classy parts of Long Island, like the The Hamptons.
I almost feel like even to this day, there is a hierarchy amongst whites and in the world of whiteness. Even most northeastern whites, perhaps even the Old Money WASPs, low key have an affinity for White Americans from the southern states or the midwest because of how boldly Republican and outspoken they are. I knew kids who grew up in Manhattan, were of Old Money, but went to state school in Arizona or down south.

Greek Life down south was racist as heck. The top frats would almost never bid anyone who had a funny sounding last name even if they were white. Even worse? They would never bid anyone who was a white guy from the northeast because "yankee". Same went for sororities. The top tier sororities at any SEC school almost always had purely white girls but occasionally, they would get an Asian or wealthy Arab/Indian girl that was white-washed/white looking and came from a rich household.

If they did bid some Italian chick, she had to practically hide the heck out of her heritage.

Somehow to me, Greek Life does not have the same prestige in the northeast. Even the country club is relatively lackluster unless it is some old money WASP from New England lol.

I did find in my years in NYC that almost no group was as status and clout hungry as Italian Americans, it came off as sad honestly. My experiences with Italian Americans outside of the tri-state area have been great. Ron DeSantis is probably my favorite politician in America, hope that man becomes president one day lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of the Italian American and just Italian in general convo, I have noticed one thing and maybe @SW15 @IKO69 and @BillyPilgrim can give their thoughts.

The darker and swarthier the Italian, the trashier their behavior. This is especially true for Italian women. Typical blonde and super white looking Italian chick? Cool and chill as they come. Typical black-haired and olive-skinned Italian girl? Trashy, ratchet, disrespectful, condescending, smug, and practically embody the worst stereotypes of Italian women.

One of my friends from Italy told me that the darker and swarthier Italian women envy the blonde and white looking ones.

I have just noticed that the whiter the Italian looks, the better their behavior. Almost all trashy and ratchet Italians I knew in NYC looked borderline Hispanic or Middle Eastern or downright ethnic.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the French elsewhere are cool but man, as a fellow South Floridian, I am sure you can relate to how awful the French women down here are. You have to interact with the typical Frenchie in Brickell or Miami Beach to see how snobby they are. If they cannot get anything out of you, they avoid you. It is not just that, they are very cold on the approach and quite closed off.
I'm on the other coast. Usually older ones over here but at my business I get tourists sometimes and again never had an issue with them. Much more friendlier than the locals. Around me think of queen 7s. The very few single women are very snotty. Mainly about money. They don't care about looks as much as cash around here. You will see decent women with older men and non chads.

I think this is Florida in general Jesse. Everyone out for me me me. I've never seen gold digging as bad as I have in Florida, but I hear it's very bad in your area based on a friend over there.

I would think places like the Pan Handle it isn't as bad. More conservative, and still a bit of southern culture left as well. Might not be bad in places like Destin in the summer. It typically attracts a much younger crowd than the southern half of Florida and I suspect a lot of young service industry workers. It's also much cheaper to live up there too. The downside it's very cold in the winter there. A typical winter day won't be a pleasant walk on the beach at all. Their winter season is their off season up there. A lot of places close.

Have you thought about moving to Destin, Ft. Walton beach, Panama City Beach? Downside if you're not in the service industry it will be harder to find a job than in Miami if you're high skilled.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps but I cannot speak as much to that.

I almost feel like even to this day, there is a hierarchy amongst whites and in the world of whiteness. Even most northeastern whites, perhaps even the Old Money WASPs, low key have an affinity for White Americans from the southern states or the midwest because of how boldly Republican and outspoken they are. I knew kids who grew up in Manhattan, were of Old Money, but went to state school in Arizona or down south.

Greek Life down south was racist as heck. The top frats would almost never bid anyone who had a funny sounding last name even if they were white. Even worse? They would never bid anyone who was a white guy from the northeast because "yankee". Same went for sororities. The top tier sororities at any SEC school almost always had purely white girls but occasionally, they would get an Asian or wealthy Arab/Indian girl that was white-washed/white looking and came from a rich household.

If they did bid some Italian chick, she had to practically hide the heck out of her heritage.

Somehow to me, Greek Life does not have the same prestige in the northeast. Even the country club is relatively lackluster unless it is some old money WASP from New England lol.

I did find in my years in NYC that almost no group was as status and clout hungry as Italian Americans, it came off as sad honestly. My experiences with Italian Americans outside of the tri-state area have been great. Ron DeSantis is probably my favorite politician in America, hope that man becomes president one day lol.
Sounds like you described Mizzou. Mizzou is very white and has VERY hot chicks there, seems almost are all hot blondes. Mizzou is a huge journalism school. Most of those hot news chicks you see went to Mizzou.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The darker and swarthier the Italian, the trashier their behavior. This is especially true for Italian women. Typical blonde and super white looking Italian chick? Cool and chill as they come. Typical black-haired and olive-skinned Italian girl? Trashy, ratchet, disrespectful, condescending, smug, and practically embody the worst stereotypes of Italian women.

One of my friends from Italy told me that the darker and swarthier Italian women envy the blonde and white looking ones.

I have just noticed that the whiter the Italian looks, the better their behavior. Almost all trashy and ratchet Italians I knew in NYC looked borderline Hispanic or Middle Eastern or downright ethnic.
Darkier and swarthier Italian-Americans have lineage from Southern Italy and blonder people have lineage from Northern Italy.

The worst behaviors are almost always associated with the Italian-Americans with Southern Italian roots.

I almost feel like even to this day, there is a hierarchy amongst whites and in the world of whiteness.
That's a valid perception.

The legacy SEC schools were like that, though SEC has lost meaning with conference expansion to schools like Texas, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma. Texas and Oklahoma are not southeastern. Texas and Oklahoma are culturally different than Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky. College conference alignments mean nothing now. Also, college sports are bullshiit wastes of time as has been mentioned on the college sex thread. Link below for those not familiar with the thread.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darkier and swarthier Italian-Americans have lineage from Southern Italy and blonder people have lineage from Northern Italy.

The worst behaviors are almost always associated with the Italian-Americans with Southern Italian roots.
Even then, the whiter Italians I knew claimed Sicilian heritage. I think there is more to it perhaps. Maybe the whiter looking Italians kind of know they are white and can easily pass off as an Anglo if they wanted to so they have less to prove. Meanwhile, the more ethnic and swarthy Italians visibly look dark and feel the need to compensate for that more. I can for sure say that it is true for the women.

The legacy SEC schools were like that, though SEC has lost meaning with conference expansion to schools like Texas, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma. Texas and Oklahoma are not southeastern. Texas and Oklahoma are culturally different than Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky. College conference alignments mean nothing now. Also, college sports are bullshiit wastes of time as has been mentioned on the college sex thread. Link below for those not familiar with the thread.

Yes and no. For some reason, we have a ton of respect for Texans and Texas in the SEC. Even at my school, we loved to bid Texas kids in our frats and it was bragging rights to have one. Same can somewhat be said for Oklahoma which has long been considered the most Republican state in the entire country. Sooners bring a very rich football program with a rich history.

Even in the SEC itself though, you had some nuance and variation. Georgia, Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, and LSU were downright racist and hateful as places if you involved Greek Life. We had an Asian kid in my frat (upper middle tier frat but not Old Row) who got bullied and harassed when our LSU chapter came to visit us, some of the fellow brothers on our side just laughed as some LSU Bubba called this poor guy a "slant-eye BOY" (saying boy in a very demeaning way like southerners do). It was so bad that I almost wanted to quit because it made me realize how BS brotherhood was.

Then you have Vandy, Tennessee, Florida, schools more towards the SEC East like Mizzou which are much more laid back and less racist in Greek Life.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you thought about moving to Destin, Ft. Walton beach, Panama City Beach? Downside if you're not in the service industry it will be harder to find a job than in Miami if you're high skilled.
I should have put this on my Seeking thread but I was getting matches left and right in Tampa and getting girls proposing me to come over, same with SW Florida places like Ft Meyers and Cape Coral. However, I have just come to face the demon in a way. I know Miami is tough and perhaps one of the most competitive dating markets in America. I have been roughed up and figuratively beaten by this city like no other city has beat me. Every game session feels like me wiping the blood from my mouth from the one before.

However, I almost like that.

I mean I went back to NYC back in November and had 4 lays in one week there, never been able to pull that off in my years in NYC.

Miami really pushes men hard.

You either realize you can't compete with top competition and go wander off elsewhere or you feel like you can and fight that good fight.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in the SEC itself though, you had some nuance and variation. Georgia, Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, and LSU were downright racist and hateful as places if you involved Greek Life. We had an Asian kid in my frat (upper middle tier frat but not Old Row) who got bullied and harassed when our LSU chapter came to visit us, some of the fellow brothers on our side just laughed as some LSU Bubba called this poor guy a "slant-eye BOY" (saying boy in a very demeaning way like southerners do). It was so bad that I almost wanted to quit because it made me realize how BS brotherhood was.

Then you have Vandy, Tennessee, Florida, schools more towards the SEC East like Mizzou which are much more laid back and less racist in Greek Life.
Tennessee is just as bad as Ole Miss and LSU lol. The racist greek life crap that happened at Bama happened at TN too, but Alabama just has a bigger spotlight because of football.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian Americans are their own breed. Many families came over in the 1800s. Several generations later and the children have lost touch with the customs/traditions of old, even if both parents are Italian. There are several that can't speak or even know the language nor have ever been to Italy. Several times I've encounterd other Sicilians who spoke in a dialect I had trouble understanding. My sister Camila speaks the language fluently and can cook very well etc. She was born in Rome though and my mother was strict with her.

Yes, I was going to say it is more of a regional thing. The people in the tri state metropolitan area think it is the center of the universe. It's a very pretentious area that attracts a lot of driven but at the same time shallow, absorbed and cut throat people. The one's that aren't but have failed to grow up, will often have inferiority complexes (this partly plays into some of the behavior).

It's like the Greeks (my other half) in Astoria, some of the biggest characters I've encountered there. They take themselves way too seriously and are even ****ier than usual. Here in Florida (I think you live here) we have a city called Tarpon Springs, thats Greek central. The people are more chill and laid back.
Fvck Astoria, Queens sucks, nobody with any self respect lives in queens

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have put this on my Seeking thread but I was getting matches left and right in Tampa and getting girls proposing me to come over, same with SW Florida places like Ft Meyers and Cape Coral. However, I have just come to face the demon in a way. I know Miami is tough and perhaps one of the most competitive dating markets in America. I have been roughed up and figuratively beaten by this city like no other city has beat me. Every game session feels like me wiping the blood from my mouth from the one before.

However, I almost like that.

I mean I went back to NYC back in November and had 4 lays in one week there, never been able to pull that off in my years in NYC.

Miami really pushes men hard.

You either realize you can't compete with top competition and go wander off elsewhere or you feel like you can and fight that good fight.
I don't go to Miami, but if there is a high number of young women who are not fat I can't see it being super competitive. Heck at the market I'm at we used to have this skinny guy, broke no career, rotting teeth, on drugs, like 5-6 and would get women over there and BJs easily when he sold product over there. He gets matches on OLD. Granted this are trashy women but skinny girls still. Dunno how he pulls it off. He's great at PUA despite what's listed above that goes against everything on this forum.

What race are you? Could race be a factor? Lots of cubans there.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go to Miami, but if there is a high number of young women who are not fat I can't see it being super competitive. Heck at the market I'm at we used to have this skinny guy, broke no career, rotting teeth, on drugs, like 5-6 and would get women over there and BJs easily when he sold product over there. He gets matches on OLD. Granted this are trashy women but skinny girls still. Dunno how he pulls it off. He's great at PUA despite what's listed above that goes against everything on this forum.

What race are you? Could race be a factor? Lots of cubans there.
I do not agree with your logic. A high number of young and attractive women do exist in both LA and Miami but unlike NYC, the male competition in both cities is insane. Just go to either and see how much the average guy looks like he lifts and how many dudes are cold approaching like maniacs. Go to an average bar or club in either see and see how often the average chick is being approached. I approached in NYC and was usually the only guy who would approach a hot girl that night. I approached in Miami and when it ended, at least 5 other guys had approached the same set that night.

Syndey, LA, and Miami all have a ton of attractive women but the male competition is insane.

My race has not held me back in Miami at all whatsoever. In fact, I think any race of men can slay in Miami and I have seen it. The issue is that the competition and barrier to entry is pretty high compared to a city like NYC where the competition is a joke.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is a reason why Dallas, Miami, and Los Angeles made the list of the 5 most competitive dating markets in the USA.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Astoria, Queens sucks, nobody with any self respect lives in queens
Living anywhere outside of Manhattan is a waste of time in NYC, you may as well move out of the state altogether. Almost everyone who comes to NYC does so because they want to make a lot of friends, network, get laid, and get ahead in their careers. You can really only do that in Manhattan and maybe certain parts of Brooklyn. Once you get outside of the transplant heavy places in NYC, the city becomes a masterclass in trashy, ratchet, and Machiavellian behavior.

The people also suck, a lot. I have never met a more scheming, narcissistic, thin-skinned, and overcompensating group of people in my life. Yes, the worst are the Italian Americans in the Tri-State area but the others are not that great either.

I think that deep down inside, New Yorkers who are not Manhattan old money or the Westchester WASP know they suck and know that they are inferior. To compensate for it, a lot of them put on the loud, boastful, and irritatingly arrogant mask. Same for the women who become mega-prudes to compensate for not being the blonde hair blue eyed American princess.

Long Island and suburban New Jersey are testament to the fact that money cannot buy class. Some guido gets rich quick off of a gimmick but still acts like a loud classless sleazebag. If you live in Manhattan, you realize how much the locals from there look down on the other boroughs and for good reason.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennessee is just as bad as Ole Miss and LSU lol. The racist greek life crap that happened at Bama happened at TN too, but Alabama just has a bigger spotlight because of football.
I think the more you get to the SEC East the better it gets. The main reason is because those states are seeing a ton of diversity pour in. I know Georgia has an a$$load of Middle Eastern, Asian, and Indian kids along with a growing Latino population. Eventually, it becomes tough to become as openly racist as you might be able to in Alabama or Auburn. Plus you add in the high admission standards of some SEC East schools and then there is that.

Last I checked, the Vols did not have high admission standards so that could explain their student behavior.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is a reason why Dallas, Miami, and Los Angeles made the list of the 5 most competitive dating markets in the USA.
Yup. Competitive though which is different than tough because small towns are tough even though your competition sucks.

LA is probably the toughest market in the entire western world. Local guys know game quite well and run circles around men from most other parts of the world. Just an observation having seen LA guys in action. They are a mix of entitled, well-connected, and socially aware.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not agree with your logic. A high number of young and attractive women do exist in both LA and Miami but unlike NYC, the male competition in both cities is insane. Just go to either and see how much the average guy looks like he lifts and how many dudes are cold approaching like maniacs. Go to an average bar or club in either see and see how often the average chick is being approached. I approached in NYC and was usually the only guy who would approach a hot girl that night. I approached in Miami and when it ended, at least 5 other guys had approached the same set that night.

Syndey, LA, and Miami all have a ton of attractive women but the male competition is insane.

My race has not held me back in Miami at all whatsoever. In fact, I think any race of men can slay in Miami and I have seen it. The issue is that the competition and barrier to entry is pretty high compared to a city like NYC where the competition is a joke.
Also gotta factor in the male to female ratio as well. That's hard to do for cities like Miami due to all the influx you get from other countries and people not considered residents which skews the numbers. I suspect the real numbers in Miami men outnumber women so basically makes it a sausage fest compared to other major cities. I would think Southern California would be much better than Miami. Seems much hotter women, bigger area as well. NYC also seems more white.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island and suburban New Jersey are testament to the fact that money cannot buy class. Some guido gets rich quick off of a gimmick but still acts like a loud classless sleazebag.
There are some legitimately wealthy areas in Long Island and suburban New Jersey. The wealth stats coming from Somerset, Morris, and Bergen Counties in New Jersey are impressive.