"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

American and European Women: same-same but different?

Marek

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
Age
45
Location
Berlin
To those who have dated in north America and central Europe: Are women different? If so, how?

Why I am asking is because from reading this forum I often get a feeling of "WTF kind of women are people dating?".

And assuming that most of this forum's traffic is from north America, I'm wondering whether it is because of that or because I date less drama-prone women in general.

But please: Only reply if you've dated on both continents. I am not interested in what you've heard or read.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
My experience has been that initially they seem to be more stable and family oriented etc but after being in NA and dating in the same cesspool for 10+yrs they too catch the same Rabies.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Sure they pick up some bad habits but they still have the culture and multiple languages behind them.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
ALL women r the same regardless of where they come from.

Those who has fvcked various nationalities in different countries will know this as the truth. Don't be deluded into thinking otherwise.

The feminine imperative knows no boundaries - that overwhelming need to gain power over men via manipulation.

The only difference is the intensity (openly or covertly) between countries/cultures.
 
Top