"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

ambush pickups

valmont

New Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Quick question;

I do ok when I go out intending to meet women, but when I run into a prospect when I absolutely don't expect it, it takes me too long to come up with something to say. Anyone has any tips? Any default things that you revert to when you are taken by surprise?

Example: walking through the hallway today, I stopped at the coke machine. As I picked up my drink, I locked eyes with this beautiful asian girl (8-9). As I was still brushing off a rare long night sleep, and no morning caffeine, I clammed up, and she moved on. As I proceeded in the elevator kicking myself for not comming up with something to say, I realized that I was alone with a beautiful (9) blonde girl, again all smiles. Same problem, by the time I could think of something to say, the short elevator ride was over (~ 4 floors). And I was left holding my Coke.

Anyway, I found myself wishing I had something I can default to when I can't think of something to say. Kinda like Joey's "How you doin'" in Friends. Anyone wants to share their default responses for when you must come up with something in a split second?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Try " Hi, how are you doing" for starters lol

also.. I keep one line in my pocket for all occasions.

"Excuse me beautiful, by any chance do you have the time"

Oh and hid your watch

:cool:
 
Top