Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing how you can be with a girl for 5 months. She dotts all over you, great sex, tells you she is massively into you, buys you christmas presents, cooks for you......then dumps you a week before xmas at a flip of a coin without a hint of a warning.

Onwards and upwards i guess.

R

Ranger

Amazing how you can be with a girl for 5 months. She dotts all over you, great sex, tells you she is massively into you, buys you christmas presents, cooks for you......then dumps you a week before xmas at a flip of a coin without a hint of a warning.

I’ve thought about this a lot. Doting on me is a survival strategy. An over compensation. There is genuine affection and then there is misdirection.

It’s more of a feeling. Like if someone has the wrong emotion or excessive emotion for a particular set of circumstances.

Someone who laughs to hard or someone who won’t atop crying over a situation that is sad but the amount of stored up grief is finite.

I see it in the face. The micro expressions. A deviation from patterns etc.

Ever have someone smile at you but it’s not deeply set in the eyes?

Have a woman that acts so excited to see you but after she kisses you, there’s no lingering eye contact?

Practice seeing when you look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Billtx49

Reaction score

People tend to spend the Holidays with the people that they’re closest to if that tells you anything…

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Damn that's sucks bro, keep ya head up
Don't beat yaself up, it might of had nothing to do with you, every relationship ain't meant to last......

Take it as a learning experience

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to my friend whose ex recently moved on about this. Women aren't loyal. Your best weapon is indifference and understanding that you age better than them. You can always pick up the weights and get a younger women, right into your fifties. Women at thirty are on the downward. So view the loss of a woman as an opportunity to get a newer model. When you're with a woman, understand that your value increases as hers declines. If she wants to jump ship, let her. If you're a younger guy dating younger women, 25 and under, understand that she is going to switch things up in 99% of cases. I'm in my mid thirties now and I don't have a single friend who met their girlfriend/wife in their early twenties.

You need to be the center of your life. You can have women come in and be a part of your world, but never build your world around them. Always be prepared to let them walk away or walk away yourself. It shouldn't surprise you when they pull this sort of thing. Had a friend recently whose girlfriend decided to go travelling for a year without him. He's beta as fvck and going to do LDR. Four years they've been together, living together for three years. He believes she loves him even though she's getting as far away from him as possible? I'm giving him the rational male for Christmas, it's time he unplugged. I was hoping his relationship would work out but not so much.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to my friend whose ex recently moved on about this. Women aren't loyal. Your best weapon is indifference and understanding that you age better than them. You can always pick up the weights and get a younger women, right into your fifties. Women at thirty are on the downward. So view the loss of a woman as an opportunity to get a newer model. When you're with a woman, understand that your value increases as hers declines. If she wants to jump ship, let her. If you're a younger guy dating younger women, 25 and under, understand that she is going to switch things up in 99% of cases. I'm in my mid thirties now and I don't have a single friend who met their girlfriend/wife in their early twenties.

You need to be the center of your life. You can have women come in and be a part of your world, but never build your world around them. Always be prepared to let them walk away or walk away yourself. It shouldn't surprise you when they pull this sort of thing. Had a friend recently whose girlfriend decided to go travelling for a year without him. He's beta as fvck and going to do LDR. Four years they've been together, living together for three years. He believes she loves him even though she's getting as far away from him as possible? I'm giving him the rational male for Christmas, it's time he unplugged. I was hoping his relationship would work out but not so much.
Thanks for the words of encouragement mate.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to kick you when you are down, but could there have been warning signs that you missed? What did she say to dump you?
Honestly i dont think so....the last time i seen her was in bed after morning sex and she had puppy dog eyes staring at me coming in to cuddling me. Then she texted me the next day saying she cant wait to see me over xmas which i replied the same. She told me she has strong feelings for me and drunkenly told me she loved me which i didnt say back because i knew she was drunk.

The following day after when sober she says we have different expectations and she cant see it lasting and ended it. Maybe another guy who knows. I will say though she was never cagey with her phone. She always left it alone when she went out to the shops for example. Not that i looked of course.

Like a punch in the stomach im not gonna lie but it is what it is.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

its over for you OP

and its your fault

R

Ranger

I only know this too well.
Perfect time to throw her into some B-D-S-M for some practice. Nothing severe of course but use her. After all...using you right?
Not as revenge but because you want to. Or other things. Do some role play that pushes her over her limits. Make it advantageous for you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve thought about this a lot. Doting on me is a survival strategy. An over compensation. There is genuine affection and then there is misdirection.

It’s more of a feeling. Like if someone has the wrong emotion or excessive emotion for a particular set of circumstances.

Someone who laughs to hard or someone who won’t atop crying over a situation that is sad but the amount of stored up grief is finite.

I see it in the face. The micro expressions. A deviation from patterns etc.

Ever have someone smile at you but it’s not deeply set in the eyes?

Have a woman that acts so excited to see you but after she kisses you, there’s no lingering eye contact?

Practice seeing when you look.
Some good analogy there.

Like he said she will float back, but get away unless you want her as a plate.

I see signs of an unstable women
She did you a favor.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly i dont think so....the last time i seen her was in bed after morning sex and she had puppy dog eyes staring at me coming in to cuddling me. Then she texted me the next day saying she cant wait to see me over xmas which i replied the same. She told me she has strong feelings for me and drunkenly told me she loved me which i didnt say back because i knew she was drunk.

The following day after when sober she says we have different expectations and she cant see it lasting and ended it. Maybe another guy who knows. I will say though she was never cagey with her phone. She always left it alone when she went out to the shops for example. Not that i looked of course.

Like a punch in the stomach im not gonna lie but it is what it is.
This can’t be entirely true. Never heard of a everything being great. All green check marks and then *POOF* all down the drain..

And you don’t even seem that upset? I read this thread in the tonality like you lost your bagged lunch.

There must have been signs? Fights? Disagreements? Passion?
5 months is a decent chunk of time

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can’t be entirely true. Never heard of a everything being great. All green check marks and then *POOF* all down the drain..

And you don’t even seem that upset? I read this thread in the tonality like you lost your bagged lunch.

There must have been signs? Fights? Disagreements? Passion?
5 months is a decent chunk of time
mmmmm that drunk i love you out of remorse for something bad she did maybe?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Been there, except mine was 5 years and as soon as she left, Married another guy within 3 months.