Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing Pua

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, yesterday I discovered a pua that closed 147 girls in one year, I saw some of his videos, I like his style, he is very direct and his way of doing could be very helpful to me because I tend to be very introverted and not a excellent communicator
If I can link you the channel or tell you what it's called

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, yesterday I discovered a pua that closed 147 girls in one year, I saw some of his videos, I like his style, he is very direct and his way of doing could be very helpful to me because I tend to be very introverted and not a excellent communicator
147 girls in one year... stop watching PUA videos..

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know who you mean? He's in Vegas?
Numbers are likely BS, although Vegas isn't really a 'normal' place when it comes to ease of getting laid and stuff. It's a party place. Same as how in the UK, guys travel to places like Magaluf to pump up their numbers lol (I did!)

Since that John anthony started to claim like 2000 lays or whatever, i've noticed other PUA's now being forced to quote equally outlandish numbers as they feel they can't compete in the marketplace otherwise

In general though (and this is the most important thing) I'd say there's not a PUA (or even guy in general) who has 'game' that would really impress me or surprise me. In other words, every PUA I can think of gets the sort of results i'd expect (in terms of rejection rate, hotness of girls, where they live etc etc). I think in their body and life situation (or them in mine) we'd basically get identical results

None of these guys have some magic elite level 'game' that they can use to create attraction and get any girl they want. I've not seen this guys game (if it's who I think it is) but i'm already certain he's doing nothing that would surprise me, impress me, or teach me something I don't already know

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the PUA scene was becoming extinct now?
It won't go extinct as long as stupid men keep paying them money.

Getting 147 women in a year is fvcking impossible, unless you are paying prostitutes. Men in great exclusive relationships with a nympho with a sex addiction don't get that much sex.

Last edited:

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't go extinct as long as stupid men stop paying them money.

Getting 147 women in a year is fvcking impossible, unless you are paying prostitutes. Men in great exclusive relationships with a nympho with a sex addiction don't get that much sex.
I was just saying, since the most prominent ones seem to no longer provide as many updates.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the PUA scene was becoming extinct now?
it's actually alive and kicking which I guess is kinda surprising . Still a fair few of them making nice bank from bootcamps and the occasional product.

The reason I say i'm surprised is because there's a weird contradictive dichotomy nowadays .

What I mean is that there's almost like an acceptance amongst PUA fans, and even the coaches themselves to some extent, that you can't 'force' attraction in a girl with game. They seem to admit this way more than they even did before (you'd never hear 'mystery' say that for example!). But to me, that's kind of an admission that you would be wasting your time paying these goofballs money to 'teach' them stuff you either already know or just isn't fit for purpose lol. It's like people are saying 'I know you can't make a girl attracted to you or seduce her if i'm not her type. Even PUAwizard123 says that. Anyway, i'm gonna pay PUAwizard123 $2000 to take his 6 hour bootcamp...'. Madness lol

it's a giant waste of money unless one really has zero social skills and could benefit from being taught not to stare at their shoes when talking too a girl for example. There is no secret underground hidden lines and techniques to mind control a girl into wanting to bang you haha

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just saying, since the most prominent ones seem to no longer provide as many updates.
All the PUAs pretty much have the same schtick... "I used to be a loser... then I discovered this new system/principle/method then suddenly I am rolling in pvssy." ALL these new system/principle/methods are some combination of the "Mystery Method" and "Doc Love's 'The System'"

But then there will be a 'new' PUA and everyone runs to that because it's new. But it really isn't new. Men who are struggling with women will go to them looking for a magic pill which doesn't exist. Success in human relationships is not possible without effort.

(1) Abandon bad habits: adopt good habits.
(2) Be the best version of yourself possible.
(3) Make an effort and date as much as you can.
(4) Dump women that don't fit your life.
(5) Hope you get some luck, good timing, and patience.

The reason you seldom see these PUAs actually fighting with each other is because they are all pretty much selling the same thing... snake oil.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't go extinct as long as stupid men keep paying them money.

Depends on the quality and the time put in it

If you put all your time in it and focus on getting laid with literally almost anyone, then 147 is not as high as it seems

A good looking guy with game can get laid once per day if he puts all his energy in it and has no regards for quality

As an example, a guy that is an 8, can slay left and right 4s and 5s

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, he's the Asian boy, I state that I don't like pua and I would never spend a penny on it to take a course I just said that I have seen a couple of his clips and I like his style, he is very direct, he doesn't get lost in small talk

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, he's the Asian boy, I state that I don't like pua and I would never spend a penny on it to take a course I just said that I have seen a couple of his clips and I like his style, he is very direct, he doesn't get lost in small talk
Yeah, the Asian guy. I thought so

That's fine. But here's the thing;

Lots of old school PUA's would say that going direct isn't even 'game'!
Direct PUA's tend to dismiss the whole 'attraction/seduction' side of things. (so no emphasis on any of the things PUA's sell as 'attraction material')

They are unashamedly playing the 'numbers game' - hoping to stumble across a girl who is attracted to him to the point she will of course welcome his directness.
Old school PUA's would say, if that 'game' doesn't work for a bald, fat 55 year old hitting on a teenage model, then it's not game.

Now, I personally have nothing against direct PUA's since I basically think she decides before you've even finished your opener, and so if anything, going direct just saves time

But I can also see the old school indirect guys argument of how it's not even 'game'

If someone is crushing it by going direct, there's nothing he can teach you. Telling a girl she's hot and making your intent clear from the get-go isn't a skill. They're getting results from either good looks, or banging girls below their own SMV basically

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the quality and the time put in it

If you put all your time in it and focus on getting laid with literally almost anyone, then 147 is not as high as it seems

A good looking guy with game can get laid once per day if he puts all his energy in it and has no regards for quality

As an example, a guy that is an 8, can slay left and right 4s and 5s
If he puts max effort, like spends all his time on getting girls: he doesn't work, doesn't meet friends, but he goes out every night 7/7, approaches every girl he sees everywhere, he is tall and good looking, has money enough to be able to date all those girls and more, has a top game... Maybe he can get 50, maybeeee.

150 girls is just impossible, even 150 girls in a lifetime is pretty difficult to achieve, almost impossible for 99% of men.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plus he is Asian... dude wake up.
I don't have anything against asians, but let's be honest... It's not the most popular "race" among american and europeen women.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, nice to hear your opinions But I wonder one thing, what does it mean to have game? I only see conflicting ideas such as Pua are not so good, direct is not good but also direct, so at these points I start thinking that there are no skills, but only physical attraction and it is only a natural thing

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really very confused, I'm talking about the chats and you tell me "cold approach is better", I'm talking about a pua that I've seen cold approach and that's not good either, the question arises spontaneously, how to get women to bed with you?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, and how many of women can he keep around long term?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he puts max effort, like spends all his time on getting girls: he doesn't work, doesn't meet friends, but he goes out every night 7/7, approaches every girl he sees everywhere, he is tall and good looking, has money enough to be able to date all those girls and more, has a top game... Maybe he can get 50, maybeeee.

150 girls is just impossible, even 150 girls in a lifetime is pretty difficult to achieve, almost impossible for 99% of men.
Dunno man, on average last year I slept with 12 new girls, and I did not put too much effort in it and was quite picky

If I would not have been picky maybe I would have slept with 30-40 girls?

If I would put all the energy in dating for sure I would have reached minimum 100