"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Amazing how fast women gain weight

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Ya I know its not a topic for this forum

Anyhow as I said its surprising how quickly a woman can get fat, the 20 year old girl I've talked about, I met her about 6 months ago she was slim like a 20 year old girl should be. Fast forward to present day...… ooh man she's grew her self a muffin top and a plump a** the office job isn't doing her good, she's good at the job better than the women she's replaced. Organized she can think fast, she doesn't panic, its a pleasure going in to get the paper work stuff I need. She does stand up, she doesn't turn around too often so a guy doesn't see her backside. She had to walk to a the filing cabinet today seen her back side :oops: thinking to myself holy fvck, she's usually wearing pants that are not so tight, not today. LOL one day she's going to look at herself and start crying saying I'm fat, its not going to come off that easy.

My ex grew a set of thunder thighs when things got stressful between us, it seems to be when a woman is content they get fat when life gets stressful they get fat :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
If a food is made from a mix of sugars and fats they will love it, wheter is ice cream or biscuits.

Some of them even cut meat and fish from their meals so they can "afford" extra cake without eating "too much".
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Estrogen does that to you.
Large amounts of estrogen combined with a bad diet turns women into fattopotamus.
But Estrogen also effects men too!
Ever seen a fat guy on TV with a high pitched voice? Now you know!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Women hormonally are set up to have a harder time losing weight than guys do.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Women usuallydiet to thin down when they’re out on the open market to enhance their sex appeal. If she starts gaining, she’s usually taken, comfortable, and reverting back to her usual eating habits…
 
Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
You have no idea, One of the hottest girls I ever dated has ballooned like I couldnt believe. When Her and I were fvcking, she was in great shape with a top 10 Porn star body and long blonde hair with a very cute face. I got the nod from many Men whenever I was out with her. After her and I stopped talking she ended up married to some guy about a year after and I looked her up online because shes in a high profession, I couldnt believe what i was seeing. she had BALLOONED UP BIG TIME!. it blew me away lol
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Yea my interest would be gone pretty quick if I was seeing someone and they started neglecting their physical health and aesthetic. It’s important.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
God I know she got old but I couldn't believe what happened to Candice Bergen. She looks like a wrestler a male wrestler
 

DanielLee5

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Hormones are the reason. Women tend to gain more weight naturally, moreover, research suggests that women’s bodies use less fat for energy when they are at rest than men’s bodies. There are differences in the types of food women and men prefer. Women are more likely to report eating dairy foods and foods high in added sugars, while men tend to eat more meat-based foods. Women also take more different meds and supplements (mine gets some from Canadian Pharmacy Online ), as they care about their health more.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Tom Leykis said the most fatting food for women is wedding cake and there is truth to that.
You're bang on there lol, women I've known soon as the ring went on their finger man did they end up getting fat :oops:
 

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
Men are relatively physically stronger and therefore, also have the natural ability to work out harder to lose extra calories and fat, while it takes longer for women to lose weight because they are relatively physically weaker and cannot work out or exercise as harder as men.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Many women keep trim and fit until the wedding day and then they pop out the kidos. They usually only get back in to shape when they're ready to exit the marriage and go back on the market and just repeat the process over and over again.

Rent them, don't marry them. Not worth the headache or stress.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
You guys wait until you get old. I'm taking plenty of supplements just to stay on the tennis court. Mind you I still beat guys in their twenties so is worth the money
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
You guys wait until you get old. I'm taking plenty of supplements just to stay on the tennis court. Mind you I still beat guys in their twenties so is worth the money
Ubercat. You are so right my brother. I’m 47 and yes that is my real picture but I do workout on a regular basis but guess what? Last year I had a total knee replacement of my right knee. I’m pretty much recovered but I do take supplements because as you age your muscles tend to be more prone to injury and I have a physical job as well. Right now I’m considering taking TRT therapy to increase my testosterone. I’m still good though for it but I had a vasectomy in 2015 and plus I’m on meds so my sex drive can be better. Also to add never married and no kids. I never wanted that lifestyle.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top