Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing how fast women gain weight

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you get your plates to stop putting on weight? My main plate has put on 10lbs the last eight months, good thing she was Very thin to begin with but I must put a stop to this. Any ideas? Besides dropping her?

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you get your plates to stop putting on weight? My main plate has put on 10lbs the last eight months, good thing she was Very thin to begin with but I must put a stop to this. Any ideas? Besides dropping her?
Put her on ice and replace her with a new plate. Then say to honestly you've gained weight and I'm not attracted to you like in the beginning.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I know its not a topic for this forum

Anyhow as I said its surprising how quickly a woman can get fat, the 20 year old girl I've talked about, I met her about 6 months ago she was slim like a 20 year old girl should be. Fast forward to present day...… ooh man she's grew her self a muffin top and a plump a** the office job isn't doing her good, she's good at the job better than the women she's replaced. Organized she can think fast, she doesn't panic, its a pleasure going in to get the paper work stuff I need. She does stand up, she doesn't turn around too often so a guy doesn't see her backside. She had to walk to a the filing cabinet today seen her back side :oops: thinking to myself holy fvck, she's usually wearing pants that are not so tight, not today. LOL one day she's going to look at herself and start crying saying I'm fat, its not going to come off that easy.

My ex grew a set of thunder thighs when things got stressful between us, it seems to be when a woman is content they get fat when life gets stressful they get fat :D
Yeah, they usually do. Met a girl last night at party who was quite unusual. Decent looking. Apparently she lost a ton of weight, is into wotking out, early 20s, and still a virgin. Sure that last one won't last long since she has whipped herself into shape. So, women can stay in shape or get in shape, but many let themselves go.

On another note it's surprising to find a hb7 that is still a virgin at 23.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another note there was a girl at the party who was an HB9 at one point. Glanced at her social media. Married. She was smoking hot. Model/cheerleader material. Now she is cute, but fat. Just ballooned up after marriage and one kid.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I know its not a topic for this forum

Anyhow as I said its surprising how quickly a woman can get fat, the 20 year old girl I've talked about, I met her about 6 months ago she was slim like a 20 year old girl should be. Fast forward to present day...… ooh man she's grew her self a muffin top and a plump a** the office job isn't doing her good, she's good at the job better than the women she's replaced. Organized she can think fast, she doesn't panic, its a pleasure going in to get the paper work stuff I need. She does stand up, she doesn't turn around too often so a guy doesn't see her backside. She had to walk to a the filing cabinet today seen her back side :oops: thinking to myself holy fvck, she's usually wearing pants that are not so tight, not today. LOL one day she's going to look at herself and start crying saying I'm fat, its not going to come off that easy.

My ex grew a set of thunder thighs when things got stressful between us, it seems to be when a woman is content they get fat when life gets stressful they get fat :D
Men age like a fine wine.

Women age like milk/bread.

Couple the following with girl power, beta thirst, and cucks at thrir beck and call. Ego junkies mistaking dudes wanting dmash for her being special.

Rsd Tyler (like him or not) points out male feedback. He has a vblog "what I'd do to lock down" chad/thunder cawk.

After 10yrs of pickup, these women don't get better nor thinner with age. It's apparent why women are to follow men. They are followers hence the cratered SMV, high kill count, edu student debt in retard majors and children out if wedlock.

The promo for fatties and high kill count is to over value the price of *****s. Retards marry single moms and sluts.

One of the best times is being ou5 having pulled top form SMV 18-23 and running into cratered SMV, single mom, slut, slob, and now fatty lololol

Its almost Better than sex. Sit back with that smug look on your face. Enjoy the ride.

Life trolls women harder than you or I ever could have.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men age like a fine wine.

Women age like milk/bread.

Couple the following with girl power, beta thirst, and cucks at thrir beck and call. Ego junkies mistaking dudes wanting dmash for her being special.

Rsd Tyler (like him or not) points out male feedback. He has a vblog "what I'd do to lock down" chad/thunder cawk.

After 10yrs of pickup, these women don't get better nor thinner with age. It's apparent why women are to follow men. They are followers hence the cratered SMV, high kill count, edu student debt in retard majors and children out if wedlock.

The promo for fatties and high kill count is to over value the price of *****s. Retards marry single moms and sluts.

One of the best times is being ou5 having pulled top form SMV 18-23 and running into cratered SMV, single mom, slut, slob, and now fatty lololol

Its almost Better than sex. Sit back with that smug look on your face. Enjoy the ride.

Life trolls women harder than you or I ever could have.
I know women don't age well, I've had women that haven't seen me in years up to 10 years, say to me don't you age? You look the same the last time I saw you. I age pretty slowly, I live a healthier lifestyle, I never smoked in my life and I don't consume alcohol so, I did suffer from mild obesity for 5 years. I knew I had to change my lifestyle I was never a fat fvck in my life until then, I no longer suffer from obesity.

The young girl I mentioned in the first post she's put on the weight she's going to have a crying fit one day she's looking in the mirror and say to herself I'm fat. I knew what she looked like when I first met her she was far from being fat she had a nice 20 year old body. Now she growing a fair size rump for her size along with a muffin top.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know women don't age well, I've had women that haven't seen me in years up to 10 years, say to me don't you age? You look the same the last time I saw you. I age pretty slowly, I live a healthier lifestyle, I never smoked in my life and I don't consume alcohol so, I did suffer from mild obesity for 5 years. I knew I had to change my lifestyle I was never a fat fvck in my life until then, I no longer suffer from obesity.

The young girl I mentioned in the first post she's put on the weight she's going to have a crying fit one day she's looking in the mirror and say to herself I'm fat. I knew what she looked like when I first met her she was far from being fat she had a nice 20 year old body. Now she growing a fair size rump for her size along with a muffin top.
They dont rationalise stupidity of their own doing. Instead, it fuels in her victimhood when SMV craters and dlob fat as **** single mom status.

If anything, it shoukd fuel no AA given how short it is for her best days.