"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Am I too much of a jerk?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I'm beginning to think I may be too much of a jerk and you guys can maybe tell me if I am. I make fun of her and tease her a lot but I'm just joking and she knows that. I tell her to call me sometimes but it's not like I'm bossing her around or anything. I dont' think I'm taking it too far but I may be. I know girls like to feel special and I know she probably doesn't feel that way if I make fun of her a lot. She jokes back too. I've only complemented her once the whole time we've gone out and all it was was me telling her that I like her laugh. Maybe I should complement her more I don't know.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
My 2c...

1) compliment her more.. yes... not every day... but definatelly more often than u are doing at the moment

2) teasing is good, just try not to do it too much, or to a point where she might get hurt by what u say

3) By complimenting her, u ARE making her feel special, so do it more often, but not TOO much.

anything else?:rolleyes: ;)
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
excuuuuse me?

Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
Are you for real!?

I cant believe you just said that.
Who are you reffering to? me or bud_2005?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
Are you for real!?

I cant believe you just said that.
WTF are you talking about? About the compliments? If so, you have MUCH to learn...
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
errrr.....

Originally posted by ImSoHorny005
WTF are you talking about? About the compliments? If so, you have MUCH to learn...
And if he replied to what I said? what is he then?:confused: :eek: :cool: ;)

Laterz...
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Jesus. Who cares what she thinks, what do you think? Right now you're acting like a whiner. And we all know no girl likes a whiner. You do what you want to do, if she's attracted to you, you're in the score zone, if she isn't, best be moving on to some new chick.

You're overanalyzing like many of the guys here do. You gotta roll with it and not be concerned about what she thinks.

By being all concerned you are just killing you confidence and you're killing the level of attraction you are emitting. What happened to BEING A MAN and DOING WHAT I WANT TO DO.

My advice. Chill out. You're dating her already, what more do you want? If she's not satisfied, she'll leave. And there's nothing you can do about it, you just aren't the type for her.

Now, if you aren't the confident, masculine male, you do have a problem. And that's a self-improvement problem that you have to work out on your own.

Either roll with it, or moan about it.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
UFO!

Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
Yes.
:confused: yes?!? :confused: what in the world does that mean? What planet are YOU from? *sigh*
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Clarifying things...

Happiness Renewed said:

Are you for real!?

I cant believe you just said that.

~ªêQµïTª$~ said:

Who are you reffering to? me or bud_2005?
Happiness Renewed said:


I asked you who you were reffering to, and your answer was "yes" .... I dont know about you, but that makes NO sence to me whatsoever!


~ªêQµïTª$~ said:

:confused: yes?!? :confused: what in the world does that mean? What planet are YOU from? *sigh*

Happiness Renewed said:

Thats about as simple as I can put it.

Umm.... I still think that you dont make any sence... so if you would please be so kind as to just answer my original question of "Who are you reffering to? me or bud_2005?"? :rolleyes:

Thanx;)


Laterz...
 
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Parts Unknown
Lets just stop before we create confusion.
Umm.... I still think that you dont make any sence... so if you would please be so kind as to just answer my original question of "Who are you reffering to? me or bud_2005?"?
Oh, true.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
{{{{ idiot alert... idiot alert.... }}}}

Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
Lets just stop before we create confusion.

Oh, true.
/ignore:mad:
 

*29*

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
US
Haha. I get it. Don't you aequita?
Happiness likes you. A kind of manly like...if you know what I mean.


Am I too much of a jerk?
Is your woman still with you, does she enjoy being with you?
If she is, then you're probably alright.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top