"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Am I to picky?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Ok, I really liked this girl and now I've started going out with her but for some reason, I've lost the attraction for her I once. I seem to have this with a lot of people. I think I'm just to picky, like they have to be perfect looks.

What do you guys think, here is a pic of her, am just to picky?
http://www.newbeginning.biz/girl.jpg
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I don't think she's very attractive in that picture, but we all have different tastes. I think she'd look a lot better if she got a tan.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
personally i think she is fairly attractive. i give her around a 7.5. she does need to do something and she'd be an 8 no doubt. tan, makeup, hair, i dunno.

i think she looks good. if you're looking for a LTR and dump chicks cuz they dont meet your standards then you have to lower them. i hate saying that, but maybe you are too picky.
if your looking just to fvck (and i dont think you are) then whats wrong w/ that chick?
hell, i'd bang the other one too

all guys have diff. tastes, but looking for that perfect 10 everytime aint gonna happen. i kno lowering your standards makes you "less DJ" but thats bs. are you a 10, probably not, so stop looking for perfect 10's bud.

Good luck...
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Being picky, or thinking that girl isn't good enough implies you think you can get somebody better. Can you? Or is that the best you can do (no negative connotation/tone here)? We don't know anything about her except what she looks like (and I don't see anything extremely out of place here), so we can't make that decision for you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
When you buy a new car - its great. After about a month its just a car.

Even if you go out with HB10... after a month you won't see that person as a HB10 since you'll:
Have smelled her fart.
Watched her burp.
Heard her snort like a pig.
etc...

I agree with another poster... "what do *you* want?" If you base your entire perception of a relationship on looks then you'll never have a long one. If thats what you want then fine - if you want a longer term relationship then you'll need to figure out what are looking for from your GF - interests, dependability, humour, support, etc...

The girl is fine looking to me.
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
ill tell u one thing. i used to go for girls who wernt what i really wanted but were ok but still not what i wanted. they were 6 or 7s but because they showed me interest, i used to think eh the girl is noticing me, lets go for her.

but since i saw this site, my mindset has changed and i only go for 8 and 9s. i just ignore the ones who want me but arent all that. looking at those pics, none of them are worth it. settle for the best.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Unconsciously you may be protecting yourself from something.

Nobody is perfect, therefore you will never settle for anyone, is that what you want?

It is quite common for gay men in denial to keep on searching for the 'perfect' and therefore unobtainable women.
 
Top