Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i simping or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re in the place and mindset of a man who is approaching middle age, I struggle to conceive in my mind what you would have in common with a teenager to sustain a long term cohabitation.

You’re weighing in on other threads calling 36 year old women “hags.”

Either you’re a flaming us, or you’ve got a serious Peter Pan complex.

I say this with only love and good intentions: Grow up already, silly old man.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that’s some might tough love

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i live in L.A. and have been living with roommates for 5 years. My current rent is cheap af and i never minded bringing girls over to smash. But ever since i met blondie(the 18yr old) ive been getting hotels to avoid bringing her to my house full of roomates and 10x10 room. So i decided to get my own apartment so I can bring her there and hopefully entice her to move in with me. She currently lives with her mom and stepdad and says shes wanta to move out so thats what made me look for an apartment. Dont get me wrong, i can afford the $2800 rent but itll mean i wont be able to save any money beyond my 401k and Roth accounts(both of which i max out). But i MUST have my own place if i want the chance to live together. I know it's stupid since were not even dating but im hoping having my own apt will encourage her to move in or something. Plus im 37 yrs old shouldnt i have my own place anyway? I mean sure its been great stacking cash all these years but i'll still be maxing out my retirement accounts so. I realize she can ghost anytime and ill be stuck in the apartment but fvck it, im going all in on this girl. Make or break. I sign the lease this friday.
I don’t mean to be rude but in another post you talk about being 37 and having over 300 lays. I’m sorry, if you’re 37 and still living with roommates, you get no respect from me. The number and quality of women you bang is irrelevant if you fail the basic tenets of being a male : Working and having your own place/car.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t mean to be rude but in another post you talk about being 37 and having over 300 lays. I’m sorry, if you’re 37 and still living with roommates, you get no respect from me. The number and quality of women you bang is irrelevant if you fail the basic tenets of being a male : Working and having your own place/car
Imagine living to please other men and not living however you want.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
@LucianoM ...

Live it up. You don't have to add her to the lease. You don't have to give her half your stuff when she leaves. Enjoy the present... But we all (probably you included) know she won't be around in 5 years (or probably even 1 year), but that doesn't matter right now.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If you’re in the place and mindset of a man who is approaching middle age, I struggle to conceive in my mind what you would have in common with a teenager to sustain a long term cohabitation.

You’re weighing in on other threads calling 36 year old women “hags.”

Either you’re a flaming us, or you’ve got a serious Peter Pan complex.

I say this with only love and good intentions: Grow up already, silly old man.
Right now, having something in common other than sex doesn't matter.

36 is old as fvck. Even 26 is old honestly.

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I am 37 now as well and know what it's like when you land something fresh. What I say is you need to not let this get to your head. You are 20 years her senior. Unless you are Leonardo DiCaprio level what do you think are the long term results here. You are thinking long term with your finances (At least you were), but you haven't been with your intimate life.

As a man your well being and finances always come first. PERIOD. Then your intimate life creates an abundance from that. If you want a place of your own, then get the hell out of California where housing costs are as inflated as politicians hollow words. Find a city that is cheaper and invest in property. This strategy is more congruent with strength and building.

One of the main rules for men is don't make choices for women that sacrifice your well being. This is true if you are talking finances, life goals, family, etc. It doesn't matter. You never sacrifice for them, because women will never ultimately care if you took an L. They will assume you are a leader enough to make it happen and when you aren't they will judge harshly for it.

In summation man, clear your head, step away from this a bit and analyze what you want long term, because it sounds like you are open to taking risks you shouldn't be.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i live in L.A. and have been living with roommates for 5 years. My current rent is cheap af and i never minded bringing girls over to smash. But ever since i met blondie(the 18yr old) ive been getting hotels to avoid bringing her to my house full of roomates and 10x10 room. So i decided to get my own apartment so I can bring her there and hopefully entice her to move in with me. She currently lives with her mom and stepdad and says shes wanta to move out so thats what made me look for an apartment. Dont get me wrong, i can afford the $2800 rent but itll mean i wont be able to save any money beyond my 401k and Roth accounts(both of which i max out). But i MUST have my own place if i want the chance to live together. I know it's stupid since were not even dating but im hoping having my own apt will encourage her to move in or something. Plus im 37 yrs old shouldnt i have my own place anyway? I mean sure its been great stacking cash all these years but i'll still be maxing out my retirement accounts so. I realize she can ghost anytime and ill be stuck in the apartment but fvck it, im going all in on this girl. Make or break. I sign the lease this friday.
Move to Istanbul. Rent is 200$ a month and it goes down 10% every time the president speaks.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, i feel kinda stupid but what if i miss out on the chance of living together cuz i dont have my own place? Isnt that stupid aswell?
Make your life choices for you and you alone. Do what will benefit and improve you and you alone. You shouldn't even consider making any plans with her at all, and even if it is her idea to move in with you (which it sounds like it isn't at all,) you should be saying "it is waaaaay too soon to have this discussion."

Dude she is going to be gone in 6 months, branch swinging to the next guy. At 18 right now you have her attention but she will see there is nearly 2 decades of age between you two and she will branch swing to a shiney new guy.
Date. Fack her. Enjoy the time with her, but making life plans with an 18 year old is foolish.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMH.

If you're into blondes, L.A. is the wrong place to be. LA and San Diego MAY have been home to hot beach blondes at one point, but you're probably 60 years too late.

The point is, LA is giving you a false sense of scarcity. LA is more for networking, social ladder climbing, schmoozing and posing.

Isn't LA 75% hispanic now? There's a major country music festival in socal (or there was) and it became a majority hispanic audience. For country music.

LA is basically mexico now.
Been like that for a while. About 10 years ago, I drove through the entire city, east to west (coming from Vegas). Didn't see a single white person until I reached Malibu.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I know, i feel kinda stupid but what if i miss out on the chance of living together cuz i dont have my own place? Isnt that stupid aswell?
You're just wasting time with this thread. Your mind is made up and there's nothing anyone can say or do to sway you. Quite frankly, I have no interest in doing that anyway so what's the point?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I learnt this the hard way also. Actually in my case it's even worse: I moved in with her in HER OWN apartment. (*face palm*)
Does her apartment have iron bars and locks that open only from the outside? Why could you just...leave?

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
The jealous incels all whine in other threads that you should never bang "old ladies," then when a player actually scores with a young hottie they all go full karen and say she's too young for him, lmao!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The jealous incels all whine in other threads that you should never bang "old ladies," then when a player actually scores with a young hottie they all go full karen and say she's too young for him, lmao!
Not what most are saying. Most are saying enjoy but just don't go full retard. You should never go full retard. Just ask Will Ferrell.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think people really understand what's going on in LA. LA must be 75% hispanic by now. Factor in black and asian populations and the white population is vanishingly small.

Demographics had probably shifted drastically even by the 90's and it's been inching closer to 100% hispanic gradually over the last several decades.

There are probably small bedroom communities surrounding the LA metro area and small enclaves within the city with white populations, but they are just swamped by hispanics everywhere.

They initially took over every low income neighborhood at first, but have made significant inroads into middle class and upper middle class neighborhoods also.

This creates a huge sense of scarcity where a cute white girl is like finding a needle in a haystack. I wonder if this is the sense of scarcity luciano is encountering.

I do agree that $3K a month in rent sounds like a lot without context. But that's the going rate in LA, especially if you're in a "buy now" mindset. There are certainly ways of finding lower cost rentals in nice areas, but it doesn't sound like luciano has the sobriety of mind to act patiently this time around.

He's definitely putting himself into a precarious economic situation, by his own admission, and that isn't good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.