Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i simping or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i live in L.A. and have been living with roommates for 5 years. My current rent is cheap af and i never minded bringing girls over to smash. But ever since i met blondie(the 18yr old) ive been getting hotels to avoid bringing her to my house full of roomates and 10x10 room. So i decided to get my own apartment so I can bring her there and hopefully entice her to move in with me. She currently lives with her mom and stepdad and says shes wanta to move out so thats what made me look for an apartment. Dont get me wrong, i can afford the $2800 rent but itll mean i wont be able to save any money beyond my 401k and Roth accounts(both of which i max out). But i MUST have my own place if i want the chance to live together. I know it's stupid since were not even dating but im hoping having my own apt will encourage her to move in or something. Plus im 37 yrs old shouldnt i have my own place anyway? I mean sure its been great stacking cash all these years but i'll still be maxing out my retirement accounts so. I realize she can ghost anytime and ill be stuck in the apartment but fvck it, im going all in on this girl. Make or break. I sign the lease this friday.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. As a man, having your own place is a MUST. Not only for the sex, but for the privacy and other stuff.

2. However, it seems you only wanted to move out after meeting this 18-year-old blondie with the hope that "my own apt will encourage her to move in" (your own words),. So this is simping. You are doing this for her, not for yourself.

3. To sum it up, whether this blondie gonna stick around or not, go get your own place. Do it for yourself, not for her or anyone else. And I would recommend against co-habitation. Yes she can come in weekends but co-habitation with a woman is a bad idea, unless she's married to you of course.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
SMH.

If you're into blondes, L.A. is the wrong place to be. LA and San Diego MAY have been home to hot beach blondes at one point, but you're probably 60 years too late.

The point is, LA is giving you a false sense of scarcity. LA is more for networking, social ladder climbing, schmoozing and posing.

Isn't LA 75% hispanic now? There's a major country music festival in socal (or there was) and it became a majority hispanic audience. For country music.

LA is basically mexico now.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is perhaps the dumbest reason I have ever heard of to make these type of decisions. Get a fvcking grip on yourself.
I know, i feel kinda stupid but what if i miss out on the chance of living together cuz i dont have my own place? Isnt that stupid aswell?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
So i live in L.A. and have been living with roommates for 5 years. My current rent is cheap af and i never minded bringing girls over to smash. But ever since i met blondie(the 18yr old) ive been getting hotels to avoid bringing her to my house full of roomates and 10x10 room. So i decided to get my own apartment so I can bring her there and hopefully entice her to move in with me. She currently lives with her mom and stepdad and says shes wanta to move out so thats what made me look for an apartment. Dont get me wrong, i can afford the $2800 rent but itll mean i wont be able to save any money beyond my 401k and Roth accounts(both of which i max out). But i MUST have my own place if i want the chance to live together. I know it's stupid since were not even dating but im hoping having my own apt will encourage her to move in or something. Plus im 37 yrs old shouldnt i have my own place anyway? I mean sure its been great stacking cash all these years but i'll still be maxing out my retirement accounts so. I realize she can ghost anytime and ill be stuck in the apartment but fvck it, im going all in on this girl. Make or break. I sign the lease this friday.
1. She's an 18 year old girl. She doesn't have a clue what she wants or what her life will be like.

2. Renting an apartment isn't "having your own place." Having your own place means owning a house with no mortgage. And even then you have to pay property tax or the government will take it and auction it.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I know, i feel kinda stupid but what if i miss out on the chance of living together cuz i dont have my own place? Isnt that stupid aswell?
Maybe you're right. Go for it.

Thinking long-term is pointless here. But to enjoy the moment, go for it.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Renting an apartment isn't "having your own place." Having your own place means owning a house with no mortgage. And even then you have to pay property tax or the government will take it and auction it.
Well it still is his own place as long as he keeps paying the rent and as long as the contact term goes. So let's not complicate this thread by turning it into an endless argument about renting vs having mortgage.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Well it still is his own place as long as he keeps paying the rent and as long as the contact term goes. So let's not complicate this thread by turning it into an endless argument about renting vs having mortgage.
^^^

You just did the impossible in this post.

You won an argument on the Internet and the other person agreed with you.

Screenshot this or people may never believe it happened.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in a small room with a bunch of other people but you can afford a nicer place why don't you already live in one?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LucianoM

Worst case scenario she moves in, gets spoiled by you, knocked up by you, then starts acting shiitty until it goes to court and you have to move out while paying her child support for 20 years while she fux other men. Can you stomach that risk? You simply must, because it's a possibility.

Your posts definitely have a conditional tone in regards to this girl. As others have mentioned, you aren't doing these things for yourself, but to try and keep her. This is most likely growing resentment in you. At first it won't be noticable, but over time you'll feel like she's using you and you might get salty or act out towards her because you feel she's not reciprocating. Best advice is to pull away a bit if you ever feel this and work on yourself (doesn't mean leaving her).

The reality is you are practically begging her to use you, laying everything out in front of her to take. This is fine if you dgaf if she leaves, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Be careful, if you try your hardest and sacrifice/change your life immensely for her and she leaves anyway, you might take it personally and have an extreme reaction and mental break.

If I were you I'd bring her back to my shared apartment and fuuck her so loud all the roomies can hear. Assert dominance ;) if she is long term material she would not give a fuuck if you didn't and stay with you regardless, letting you lead as you see fit. The fact that you think you HAVE to get this solo place right away makes it seem like you're desperately trying to control her, but you can't.

Despite everything you do she can still leave. Before doing something to try and keep her, remember that you can only show her the door, you can't make her walk through it. Stay grounded and lead with a steady hand. She's young and easier to inspire, just keep in mind that there are never guarantees.

Focus on setting clear communication goals. She should want to tell you everything all the time.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To leverage this thread as a valuable lesson to the lurkers, never, ever have a woman move in with you. This is one of the worst things a man can do on so many levels. You will end up trapped in a hell-hole once the excitement dies down and will leave yourself open to legal problems as have been stated above.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To leverage this thread as a valuable lesson to the lurkers, never, ever have a woman move in with you. This is one of the worst things a man can do on so many levels. You will end up trapped in a hell-hole once the excitement dies down and will leave yourself open to legal problems as have been stated above.
Agreed. I learnt this the hard way also. Actually in my case it's even worse: I moved in with her in HER OWN apartment. (*face palm*)

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are about to get rekt man. Can smell it from a mile away. And 37 years old living with roommates Come on. You should move out for you not some 18 year old kid who is about to get initiated in the **** carousel.

You said you did LSD together the other night.....yeah....she is prime **** carousel material and wanting to explore/ have fun. If you are going to choose an 18 year old at least be freakin smart about it. You need a traditional minded virgin 18 year old not what u are smashing now. Good luck finding that in LA. What's her partner count? Maybe i am judging too harshly and wrong? It doesn't seem that way though. It seems you found for you your perfect type and young and going full beta over her.

Last time that happened to me i let myself go and got rekttttt hardd. Not only by her but by a bouncer and his friends she was banging right in front of me. Broke his nose though at least before the others beat me down. One of the lowest points of my life.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I moved in with her in HER OWN apartment. (*face palm*)
A great mind advises us to, in this situation, "give that b!tch her key and get the fvck up out that muthafvcka."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
1. She's an 18 year old girl. She doesn't have a clue what she wants or what her life will be like.

In LA it's the closest most people get...who the hell can afford the ridiculous mortgage for a tiny house that looks like a run down shack that would likely cost well over a million dollars? And even if you could afford it, why would you ever pay that for that type of house??

Status
Not open for further replies.