Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I right in thinking women dont write positive songs about men?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking earlier, male artists still write the most pathetic songs daily that would get you finessed in 2021

Where as female artists dont write any songs simping for men, I literally cant think of one in the last 20 years..

Carly Simon "nobody does it better"
Also SOS band dropped red pill after red pill.#

these are all decades old though

your thoughts?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really qualified to speak on the past twenty years of music (I'm not only old, but more recent music seems a bit too 'manufactured' to me).

The trends that you mention are interesting.
Women aren't typically interested in hearing "happy music" by other women. Instead, they seem to prefer some male singing about his adoration for a woman.

If we go back to the 1950's (and this was before my time btw) . We had male musicians that were singing mainstream songs like "Hard Headed Woman" but by the early to mid 60's, attitudes changed into mainstream songs like "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." For the record (no pun intended) there was still an underground 1960's garage music scene that still maintained a more traditional view about male/female relationships.

Something I've always wondered (anyone feel free to chime in with an opinion).
Did music shape current attitudes .... or was music a reflection of current attitudes?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my vote.

People write songs that sell well, and songs that sell well tend to pace what people are already thinking.
So mens thinking hasnt changed much for 50 years, we had a period from 85-95 where they dropped some pimp songs that truly reflect female nature, most songs would be considered blue pill?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking earlier, male artists still write the most pathetic songs daily that would get you finessed in 2021

Where as female artists dont write any songs simping for men, I literally cant think of one in the last 20 years..

Carly Simon "nobody does it better"
Also SOS band dropped red pill after red pill.#

these are all decades old though

your thoughts?
If a woman wrote a positive song about a man, or if a man wrote a song about a more functional relationship, do you think the music industry, who are connected to the elite apparatus, would promote it? I think the answer is no. Perhaps one should look to independent artists if you are looking for positive songs about relationships.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman wrote a positive song about a man, or if a man wrote a song about a more functional relationship, do you think the music industry, who are connected to the elite apparatus, would promote it? I think the answer is no. Perhaps one should look to independent artists if you are looking for positive songs about relationships.
Quite the contrary, Im merely interested in how men are conditioned and viewed.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite the contrary, Im merely interested in how men are conditioned and viewed.
Of course the corporate elite want to get rid of men. Music with its rhythm has the ability to tap into a person's subconscious, so it's effective. How much a person buys into this depends on the person.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Taylor Swift wrote a song about some alpha male who banged her and didn't commit. The lyrics are below.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think is actually right, and this is my special theory...

Women can only write songs with regard to another man. Men can write songs just about anything without having to refer to a woman, while women can't write one unless a man is still mentioned or somehow related to.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really qualified to speak on the past twenty years of music (I'm not only old, but more recent music seems a bit too 'manufactured' to me).

The trends that you mention are interesting.
Women aren't typically interested in hearing "happy music" by other women. Instead, they seem to prefer some male singing about his adoration for a woman.

If we go back to the 1950's (and this was before my time btw) . We had male musicians that were singing mainstream songs like "Hard Headed Woman" but by the early to mid 60's, attitudes changed into mainstream songs like "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." For the record (no pun intended) there was still an underground 1960's garage music scene that still maintained a more traditional view about male/female relationships.

Something I've always wondered (anyone feel free to chime in with an opinion).
Did music shape current attitudes .... or was music a reflection of current attitudes?
The last bit needs an own thread .

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 100% convinced it was the record holders that changed the music culture. I remember numerous songs from male artists, both black and white, from rap to pop, where the men were far more critical of women. They called out gold diggers, cheaters, time wasters, you name it.

"She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold digger
Way over town, that digs on me"

They had a very hard boiled attitude to it. Then a shift occurred, and suddenly there was a lot more love songs. This was deliberate cause the focus groups were going toward more female minded consumers, much like a lot of the entertainment industry. So all the male focused stuff got basically purged. And replaced with a simplistic formula of "love you baby." But it hasn't stopped people online from making original content.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute… I guess I’m pretty thick and don’t understand the current language of modern day videos, but who is that guy who comes in at the end? Was she just fantasizing about this “good one”?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is true currently or not, but it would be rather telling if it is.
Because I remember the girl groups of the 50s and 60s, they used to have a lot of songs praising some guy. Songs like Leader of the Pack, Angel Baby, One Fine Day, etc. Many were written by women or a combination of women and men.

It wouldn't surprise me if things have turned negative, the way feminism has screwed up value perceptions and gender roles.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the most interesting posts I have ever seen, it really got me thinking. I honestly can't recall women singing positive modern songs about men, it's almost always something negative but the reverse is the opposite.

It really goes to show how accepted misandry is in the west.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly can't recall women singing positive modern songs about men, it's almost always something negative but the reverse is the opposite.
Im glad you can see it, theres been about 5 songs already with this week on the radio with men simping in the lyrics.

Also I took my daughter to Birmingham. And there was perfume adverts everywhere, saying "God is a woman" .

The ideology gravy train is non stop

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do, but these songs won't make the pop 'top 40' charts. Usually it's dysfunctional, Taylor Swift complaining about her ex boyfriend type songs. That resonates much more with the younger crowed, which is telling.