Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I okay looking?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neckbeard definitely must go. I sound like a broken record with that - but that is a negative.

You have a lot of wrinkles around the eyes for 27 - so I agree some type of moisturizer is probably a good idea there.

Other than that, I would say you are slightly above average just in terms of face. I can't see the rest of your body - but I agree you give off the "nice guy" vibe which generally scored about a zero on the seductive scale. If you are in good to great shape, I would definitely do a ward robe update with some more fashionable clothing to wear out and about. The rest is all about how you carry yourself. You are good looking enough to pull it off - but it may take practice perfecting the craft.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe OP should upload another pic with a less enthusiastic smile, and see if it's just that which makes him look like a "nice guy"...

M

member160971

Neckbeard definitely must go. I sound like a broken record with that - but that is a negative.

You have a lot of wrinkles around the eyes for 27 - so I agree some type of moisturizer is probably a good idea there.

Other than that, I would say you are slightly above average just in terms of face. I can't see the rest of your body - but I agree you give off the "nice guy" vibe which generally scored about a zero on the seductive scale. If you are in good to great shape, I would definitely do a ward robe update with some more fashionable clothing to wear out and about. The rest is all about how you carry yourself. You are good looking enough to pull it off - but it may take practice perfecting the craft.
Most of the time I don’t have a neck beard, I’d just let things go a bit since I was on vacation when that was taken. Below is a pic without the nice guy look

Attachments

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time I don’t have a neck beard, I’d just let things go a bit since I was on vacation when that was taken. Below is a pic without the nice guy look
1669658698669.png halfway there.

1669658729134.png
Yeaaah!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree with this. No neck beard.

He is 27, so looking youthful is to be expected at 27. He's likely targeting 18-27 year olds.

Also agree that Photo Feeler is a better option in terms of evaluating than just us. Wheat Waffles (leading blackpill YouTuber) has a face rating effort on Fiverr too.
I am 32 almost 33 and look way younger than this guy that is 27

He looks older , that is his main problem

In terms of looks he is ok . It is not because of looks that he does not get any action

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, just shave it. Also you can add some more muscles to your frame. Your physique (based on the neck) doesn’t yet convey power. That hurts you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. Shave neck beard.

2. Maybe apply daily sunscreen at a minimum so it looks less dry. You appear to have some early sun damage. You don’t want further sun tanning to age you later.

3. Build up those shoulders. (Can’t see your arms.).

4. You have decent hair. Can be styled a bit more, but is otherwise ok. Can grow it out a bit more and spike up front for more edge.

Overall, you’re a decent looking guy.

An average/decent/normal looking guy is also referred to as a “normie.”

(I wrote this when I was looking at the first pic.)

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not distinguished. You look like a cookie cutter average normie guy. There is nothing special unique or individual about you.

Grow and style your beard.
Grow your hair longer and keep it more unique with a bit of idgaf aka rock star look. Your hairstyle is boring and v average.

Go through a lot of **** in life that makes you unique and shows life experience and masculinity.

Understand why short-back-and-sides and clean shaven or stubble show lack of character. Its because these are the styles of men who confirm to societal norms and are oppressed by society.

When you go through **** in life and inherently knw stuff like right vs wrong, morality, masculinity etc it shows up in how you style yourself, dress, body language, facial expressions etc.

From how you look ppl will just think you are a ppl pleaser aka nice guy and i am sure you come across like that irl.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few things need clarification.
-what type of women do you chase?
-how do you arrange dates?
- where are you located?
-do you have interactions with women and where do the end?

Insanity is ...and yeah, not getting women drives a man insane. Ofcourse "you " should always be you. I dont expect you to suddenly look like prime Eminem or Vanilla ice. But you definitely should consider a make over.

Now, I know this will be judged upon mostly by people close to you, but F them. But mind you, this physical make over is only done to get a mental edge. It's all mental.

And yeah you should also reconsider your dating strategies. Why dont you just get a gf (main plate), get a overdose of " female behaviour " (aka speed course) and use that as leverage to get experience and more women?

M

member160971

I think it's the hairstyle the gives the nice guy look...
i don't usually have that exact hairstyle either, i had just gotten it cut in that pic and the barber messed up a bit. usually its longer and has more of a tossed look on top

M

member160971

I appreciate the responses here guys. Here is a pic of me with what my hair usually looks like from a few years ago (I was 24). Actually with someone I managed to bang in Medellin (Russian tourist)

Maybe I’m having a harder time since I’m not there anymore. I have a **** time getting laid in the US, same with Europe it’s looking like judging by past 3 months. Idk what my problem is exactly, probably coming across too beta

Attachments

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the responses here guys. Here is a pic of me with what my hair usually looks like from a few years ago (I was 24). Actually with someone I managed to bang in Medellin (Russian tourist)

Maybe I’m having a harder time since I’m not there anymore. I have a **** time getting laid in the US, same with Europe it’s looking like judging by past 3 months. Idk what my problem is exactly, probably coming across too beta
Dude at 24 you looked like you are 35

Take care of your face better

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some cringey replies on this thread, telling a guy to get anti wrinkle cream lol.

@Donesimping

There is nothing wrong with the way you look but posting things like this is not a masculine trait, not making fun of you just saying.You'd definitely be a certain type that some women go for, nothing wrong with that. I've noticed that women have a large range of "types" of men they go for, some women are really into the boy next door look, others like nerdy guys, etc. With that said, I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm 6'4" and one of the fittest guys at my gym but have kind of a naturally unapproachable/mean look. Most people that don't know me very well or have had little to no interaction with me are typically afraid of me. There's nothing I can really do to change this and doing so makes you look like a phoney, just embrace what you are but obviously put effort into your appearance. If you are looking to change your looks, I'd definitely avoid trying to go for a bad boy type vibe, it wouldn't look natural for you.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some of the responses here may seem a bit brutal - but I do think it is fair for the most part. You do look much older than your age. However, you don't look "old" per se so this isn't some huge hurdle for you to slay. However, you do have a lot of wrinkles around the eyes (more than I do at 36) and this is generally one of the main ways people can differentiate a person's age from their late 20s to their late 30s/early 40s. Definitely get that moisturizer.

However, confidence and charisma with women will be your biggest indicator for success. You are good looking enough to pass the threshold - and it is more about game for you than anything.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like this are a testament to why men do so bad in the dating market today. Totally normal and relatively attractive guy that is having his appearance dissected like this is mind boggling. It's not like he is some basement dwelling morbidly obese man that hasn't showered in a month lol. Is he some top tier chad pro athlete, no, but he's definitely not below average or in need of working heavily on his appearance lol. And these posts on here are coming from other men, I can't even imagine how much women would criticize a man's appearance lol.

M

member160761

No wonder you don't do well in EE. You don't look rugged, too soft and give desperate vibes. I don't say this as an insult: the Russian woman on the photo looks more masculine than you. Haircut and beard style are secondary in your case. You look average but you can boost yourself when you have the physiognomy of someone who licked blood for the first time. As @kavi said, cookie-cutter type who won't make it in prison.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like this are a testament to why men do so bad in the dating market today. Totally normal and relatively attractive guy that is having his appearance dissected like this is mind boggling. It's not like he is some basement dwelling morbidly obese man that hasn't showered in a month lol. Is he some top tier chad pro athlete, no, but he's definitely not below average or in need of working heavily on his appearance lol. And these posts on here are coming from other men, I can't even imagine how much women would criticize a man's appearance lol.
Normally I would agree. However, he asked for his appearance to be dissected. I agree, his physical appearance is not a limitation. But if he is asking what he can do to maximize that he is getting fair advice.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder you don't do well in EE. You don't look rugged, too soft and give desperate vibes. I don't say this as an insult: the Russian woman on the photo looks more masculine than you. Haircut and beard style are secondary in your case. You look average but you can boost yourself when you have the physiognomy of someone who licked blood for the first time. As @kavi said, cookie-cutter type who won't make it in prison.
In Russia I've seen a lot a hot Russian girls with skinny below average guys, they looked like everything but masculine... And they had hot girlfriends. I see the same thing here in the Czech Republic.