Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I okay looking?

M

member160971

3112AEB3-AB96-475C-8032-4DBD3B09C690.jpeg

Trying to figure out why I’ve been dry for two years now

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with your looks, you look youthful more than aggressive so it depends what the woman wants.

deffo keep the short beard it helps.

what game are you running , I think you need to run the beta provider game give off the vibe your looking for stability "not in a rush for anything but if the right girl comes along who knows?"

You dont have the features to pull off hook up game, I dont think bro Im afraid, you do however have great eyes

M

member160971

Rha
nothing wrong with your looks, you look youthful more than aggressive so it depends what the woman wants.

what game are you running , I think you need to run the beta provider game give off the vibe your looking for stability "not in a rush for anything but if the right girl comes along who knows?"

You dont have the features to pull off hook up game, I dont think bro Im afraid, you do however have great eyes
Well that’s unfortunate for me because all I’m looking for is hookups lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look average, which is fine. Maybe shape the neck beard, but no issues in terms of face.

I'd agree with this. No neck beard.

He is 27, so looking youthful is to be expected at 27. He's likely targeting 18-27 year olds.

Also agree that Photo Feeler is a better option in terms of evaluating than just us. Wheat Waffles (leading blackpill YouTuber) has a face rating effort on Fiverr too.

I think @derby1 is providing a correct assessment here. If @Donesimping looks more like a beta provider, then beta male extended relationship game might be the strategy.

That leads into an age problem. At 27, it is more difficult to pull off beta male game than it would be at 31 or 35. At 27, it would be possible to get some plainer looking 24-27 year olds with beta male game. At 31-35, you can get some former college hotties in their late 20s/early 30s with beta male game, especially confident beta male game. Being a 'Greater Beta' at 31-35 is passable. The problem with that is that eventually the women will expect you to put a ring on it. If you don't, they'll get pissy about it. But you'll more easily get into extended relationships in your 30-35 years old with 'Greater Beta' male game and then you can boot them to the door once they get pissy about the ring.

If you want hookups, you'll have to lose body fat, have a more chiseled face, and have big muscles. 6'0"+ too will be ideal, but not necessary.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warm genuine smile, good haircut, clean white teeth, it must be whatever body language you’re putting out

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the fully committed smile in general. It makes a man look weaker IMO.
I found (at least for me) that a reserved smile is more attractive to women.
For me, the byword is “reserve” in all matters at first with women. I mean while running initial game. Reserved smile, reserved body movements, reserved commitment, etc.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with your looks, it's your vibe, you're insecure AF (you starting this thread is more than enough proof).
Given your vibe, you've no chance with the hoes who give it to manly men. They'll see you as a beta provider and try to milk you or ignore you right away. Go after the hoes who put out because they're really insecure and thus seek validation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'10" is a shiit height in effect. Though there's nothing wrong with the height as a whole, it doesn't provide you any preferential treatment.

5'9" - 5'10" are average, borderline heights. 5'11" is a little better. 6'0"+ is where height gets advantageous.

At 5'10", you'll either have to lie about your height on swipe apps or focus on real world approaching. I think the real world focus is better.

I've never done shoe lifts at 5'10" but some would be open to doing them.

If you're 5'10" and basic looking, that's not a recipe for success. You need either awesome facial aesthetics and/or big muscles to stand out.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rha

its a game strategy, you lead them down the relationship dance, expect to be 3 date ruled. you dont talk about relationships but you give off the vibe your a long term kinda guy, if she tries to tie you down to fast, you tell her to calm down

women want to be Fcked by a certain guy
& women want relationships from a certain guy

you look more like the relationship guy, theres nothing wrong with it just work with it

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im with @pipeman84 on this one. Your looks are not the problem bro.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add a neck tattoo, a 90's James Hetfield beard, learn to scowl a bit and get a mohawk. Badass.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'10" is a shiit height in effect. Though there's nothing wrong with the height as a whole, it doesn't provide you any preferential treatment.

5'9" - 5'10" are average, borderline heights. 5'11" is a little better. 6'0"+ is where height gets advantageous.

At 5'10", you'll either have to lie about your height on swipe apps or focus on real world approaching. I think the real world focus is better.

I've never done shoe lifts at 5'10" but some would be open to doing them.

If you're 5'10" and basic looking, that's not a recipe for success. You need either awesome facial aesthetics and/or big muscles to stand out.
5’10” is fine. no bonus but no penalty either.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like a nice, harmless guy. The one that every mom would want coaching their daughters softball team.

Your look won't score "Hook-Ups" easily. But I'm certain you could modify your looks and come across with more of an edge. You're not ugly, just don't have any seductive edge to your appearance.

Sharpen up that beard, drop the neck beard. Hit the Gym. Improve your wardrobe. Whiten your teeth.

I don't know what your personality is like, but that needs to be on point as well.

M

member160292

Use moisturizer, get some anti-wrinkle cream for the areas around your eyes. Short spike your hair