Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I okay looking?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long hair and beard or Short hair and shaven would improve his look a lot in my opinion.
Would depend on what he was going for. IMO completely shaven might make him look too "boyish" but still could work for him.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made some adjustments to your picture to give you a glimpse at what you can improve.

1. Remove the smile. It's ok to smile and laugh when appropriate but I have found that many Women like the serious edgy look. Just my experience.

2. Tan yourself up and tone your skin.

3. See what you look like with a tighter haircut or long hair.

4. Shades may look "Douchy" and Women "say" they don't like that but that doesn't stop the "douchy" guys from getting the panties wet now does it?

View attachment 9272 View attachment 9273 View attachment 9274
That's amazing! I think the second photo is what @catsmeow2 suggested. It's in the middle, looks like a alternative dude with a edge who plays guitar but with a stable life.

All this with a simple app? Amazing time to be alife!!

Mods should definitely start a specific thread where dudes can upload profile pics and fellow members can change things. At some point you'll have all types of men; black white Asian Latin, arab ,young old fat, thin ect.

Inspirational post.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You kind of missed the point with that post of mine. Issues with alcohol and drugs are a huge problem in Russia, thus the reason why the life expectancy of a Russian male is much lower than that of a Russian female and almost 2 decades lower than a western male. The prevalence of alcoholism and drug use is at a level that we just don't see in the west. Both Ukraine and Russia also have an issue with HIV/AIDs because of injectable drugs. In the U.S HIV/AIDs is basically limited to gay men and drug users, plus more common in the black community, but in the general population occurs at quite low frequencies. When men are dying substantially younger than the women in these countries that in itself creates a shortage of men and a surplus of women, and that doesn't even factor in the alcoholic or drug addict men that are still alive lol. Yes, women can be alcoholics or drug addicts but these issues are more common in men than in women, no real debate on that.

Russia, as well as Ukraine and other eastern European countries, are expected to have a population collapse in the not-too-distant future as well. I highly encourage you to look up some demographic trends of the former Soviet bloc countries, it's pretty crazy to say the least.
This is a bit of an exaggeration. The average life expectancy for a Russian male is 67. The average life expectancy for an American male is 75. Both figures are as of 2020. That's a difference of 7 years, not 20 (and, with the opioid epidemic being out of control, I wouldn't be surprised if America's average matched Russia's within a decade or so). This means that the female-to-male imbalance would be primarily among retirement-age folks, not young people in their 20's and 30's. The idea that there are hordes of hot Eastern European women prowling around unable to find anyone to fvck because there are no men left is a myth (as Western sex tourists quickly discover).

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit of an exaggeration. The average life expectancy for a Russian male is 67. The average life expectancy for an American male is 75. Both figures are as of 2020. That's a difference of 7 years, not 20 (and, with the opioid epidemic being out of control, I wouldn't be surprised if America's average matched Russia's within a decade or so). This means that the female-to-male imbalance would be primarily among retirement-age folks, not young people in their 20's and 30's. The idea that there are hordes of hot Eastern European women prowling around unable to find anyone to fvck because there are no men left is a myth (as Western sex tourists quickly discover).
Demographics of Russia - Wikipedia

I might have cited the incorrect age but there is still a 10 year gap between Russian men and Russian women in regard to their life expectancies. That's a substantial difference and implies that Russian men are dying at much younger ages. Most people in the U.S are not alcoholics or drug addicts, it's definitely a huge issue in certain parts of the country but not all. There is a county in I believe S. Daktota that has a life expectancy below 60, not entirely sure which one it is but it's essentially a native reservation and clearly drugs and alcohol are a huge problem there. This is definitely a trend in what would be considered the very poor parts of the U.S, West Virginia is a good example.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demographics of Russia - Wikipedia

I might have cited the incorrect age but there is still a 10 year gap between Russian men and Russian women in regard to their life expectancies. That's a substantial difference and implies that Russian men are dying at much younger ages. Most people in the U.S are not alcoholics or drug addicts, it's definitely a huge issue in certain parts of the country but not all. There is a county in I believe S. Daktota that has a life expectancy below 60, not entirely sure which one it is but it's essentially a native reservation and clearly drugs and alcohol are a huge problem there. This is definitely a trend in what would be considered the very poor parts of the U.S, West Virginia is a good example.
Most people in Russia are not alcoholics or drug addicts either. It's important to separate fact from fiction (and outdated statistics). I did a quick search and it seems that alcohol consumption in Russia is down significantly compared to 20 year ago.

Russia's current alcohol use stats are comparable to most Western countries and are actually lower than Germany, UK, France and a number of others.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's amazing! I think the second photo is what @catsmeow2 suggested. It's in the middle, looks like a alternative dude with a edge who plays guitar but with a stable life.

All this with a simple app? Amazing time to be alife!!

Mods should definitely start a specific thread where dudes can upload profile pics and fellow members can change things. At some point you'll have all types of men; black white Asian Latin, arab ,young old fat, thin ect.

Inspirational post.
Yes, there's some amazing sh!t apps can do now a days. It's a double edge sword though because cat-fishing will no doubt get worse than what it is.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a happy, half down syndrome look. Get a fade and side parting, grow the beard out a bit and shape it, get the barber to do both, go to the barber every 2-3 weeks. Hit the gym. Stop smiling like that.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a happy, half down syndrome look. Get a fade and side parting, grow the beard out a bit and shape it, get the barber to do both, go to the barber every 2-3 weeks. Hit the gym. Stop smiling like that.
"Stop smiling like that" what a stupid piece of advice... Stop smiling so you increase your chance to get laid, maybe.
Murk I like your posts but I can't believe you said that.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Stop smiling like that" what a stupid piece of advice... Stop smiling so you increase your chance to get laid, maybe.
Murk I like your posts but I can't believe you said that.
Someone’s triggered, maybe you should smile more.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For "fun", here's some changes with a full beard, clean shaven and if you ever had to do it, shave down bald.

View attachment 9275
Yeah this is what I meant in my post but with shorter sides and a parting like a pompadour kinda thing.

If I was white I would definitely rock something like this:

1669845376798.jpeg

a beard (even if short/ .5 length) is always good and you maintain that weekly. Be well groomed. Even more important if like OP, but unlike me, your jawline is not well defined and you don’t have dimples.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a disaster for the OP

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Remove the smile. It's ok to smile and laugh when appropriate but I have found that many Women like the serious edgy look. Just my experience.

2. Tan yourself up and tone your skin.

3. See what you look like with a tighter haircut or long hair.

4. Shades may look "Douchy" and Women "say" they don't like that but that doesn't stop the "douchy" guys from getting the panties wet now does it?

View attachment 9272 View attachment 9273 View attachment 9274
Being a "douche" is a good thing. If you are considered a "douche", you are an attractive guy who is getting vagina.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9254

Trying to figure out why I’ve been dry for two years now
Your look is ok, the issue its the vibes you send.

You look like the meme of that guy looking his computer and smiling but showing much concern.

Not saying to mock you at all, actually it's a good thing cause software problems can be solved much easier than hardware ones.