"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Am I off to a bad start?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I met this girl in a club back on the 1st of July. SHe's from out of town, but we had a great time hanging/making out until early in the morning. I got her number and told her I would give her a call.

I called her this past thursday on my break from work and we had a good little conversation that I had to cut short since I had to get back to work. She lives about 2 hours away and I mentioned that I might be in town on sunday since my roomate lives there and we might possibly make the trip up. SHe mentioned that some of her friends were leaving town for a week, but she'd be around. Told her I would call her later on and let her know where I'd be this weekend.

The thing is that the only reason I would've made a trip up there would've been to see her. The roomate thing was just an excuse. Course, I never told her that.

Some friend s of mine from out of town popped in unexpectedly so I want to hang with them this weekend. I haven't called the girl back because I'm not exactly sure what I should tell her. I mean, is it a big deal to wait another week before going up to see her? I'm just wondering if waiting will cause her interest level to fall since we've only ever hung out one time which was over a week ago now.

What do you think I should do? Btw, how often should I be talking to her on the phone. Only had the one short conversation so far. really like her though. Let me know.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by mecca411
I met this girl in a club back on the 1st of July. SHe's from out of town, but we had a great time hanging/making out until early in the morning. I got her number and told her I would give her a call.

I called her this past thursday on my break from work and we had a good little conversation that I had to cut short since I had to get back to work. She lives about 2 hours away and I mentioned that I might be in town on sunday since my roomate lives there and we might possibly make the trip up. SHe mentioned that some of her friends were leaving town for a week, but she'd be around. Told her I would call her later on and let her know where I'd be this weekend.

The thing is that the only reason I would've made a trip up there would've been to see her. The roomate thing was just an excuse. Course, I never told her that.

Some friend s of mine from out of town popped in unexpectedly so I want to hang with them this weekend. I haven't called the girl back because I'm not exactly sure what I should tell her. I mean, is it a big deal to wait another week before going up to see her? I'm just wondering if waiting will cause her interest level to fall since we've only ever hung out one time which was over a week ago now.

What do you think I should do? Btw, how often should I be talking to her on the phone. Only had the one short conversation so far. really like her though. Let me know.
If your frineds are only here for this weekend I'd go with them and tell her something came up, and you'll get in touch with her as soon as you can. Guys before girls.
 

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
yup. Guys before girls
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I called her phone at 8:40 pm and got her message machine. Is it ok to leave messages at this point? I wasn't sure so I just hung up.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Save this girl for next week/another time and try to meet some other women closer to home this weekend since your buds are in town

Call her and do a *67 before dialing and when you get her on the phone tell her you'll have to try again next week that something came up and then ask her to meet you half way if possible.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top