Am I handling this girl correctly?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been involved with her for about two months, she isn't an AW in that she seeks male attention, but is self centered and likes to talk about herself, constant facebook updates, texts often, etc. My method so far has been to give her attention in moderation. We click so I have no problems charming or making her smile, but I remain aloof by not always being available and not answering all texts. For example we sent a few fun texts this afternoon, but I quit responding when she left a response open ended to leave her wanting more. She texted again 45 minutes later with "My hair is getting long and I <3 it. Random I know", looking for attention or to get me texting again and I didn't respond to that either. I usually dont respond on Fri/Sat nights if i'm out.

She found out me and my buddies were hanging out with some girls last weekend, and wants to see me Fri and Sat as it's her only weekend off for a while. I agreed to Friday. I noticed on her facebook there might be another guy pursuing, but he's the type that's always replying to her status updates, trying to please her. I never post on her FB and hardly use mine. She doesn't seem gaga for him, but should I be worried she might fall for a guy who is always fawning her with attention like that, or should I keep doing what i'm doing?

Last edited:

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get face-time with this girl. Physical contact is always the trump card. If you can get face-time with her and actually attract her with your charms, it doesn't matter what some idiot is doing on facebook. It's a charmless, riskless endeavor, therefore you get little to no credit from messaging somebody on facebook unless you're using it to create tension.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damian said:
You need to get face-time with this girl. Physical contact is always the trump card. If you can get face-time with her and actually attract her with your charms, it doesn't matter what some idiot is doing on facebook. It's a charmless, riskless endeavor, therefore you get little to no credit from messaging somebody on facebook unless you're using it to create tension.
We hang out fairly often, mainly once per week on average, sometimes twice. Half the time i'll sleep over and leave in the morning for work. We're always physical.

Myrrdin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just play THE GAME. Don't let yourself caught in an a$$-kissing contest with the competition.

Remember: You don't have any competition. It doesn't exist. It's about you and her.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what you're doing. In fact once you start hitting it on the regular get off FB...I'd recommend it anyway.

Then, she'll have her physical needs(fix) met with you and her attention needs met by the chumps on Facebook.