Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I doing Bumble wrong? Give me tips! I'm shutout.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. back then also it wasn't frowned upon for us guys liking younger women. Now they consider that a pedophile and other crap :( basically.

The who feminist movement has really screwed dating up. Especially with coworkers companies hate that. I prefer younger women but they're taught now if an older guy makes a pass that we're rapist.

I was thinking along the lines of President Trump business man.

Look at the guy. I like him, but honestly the guy is not very good looking, he's overweight and doesn't workout and even admits he never really worked out a lot. Yet he's got that professional, successful look by dressing nice and having nice things and pulls in top notch tail and gets hot women a lot younger than him for his wealth and because he's a successful guy and doesn't come off as a failure.

See I want hotness, but I want mid to long term relationships, not ONS Tinder Type stuff or flings. That is why I use match more. I was thinking about Eharmony but the results all give me stuff up in Tampa and close to there, really like Match does.
Man, you need to crush vag. You can Vet after your experience goes up. Baeeeees today are giving up the butt day1.

When women push up theur ass in ig, its 1. Presenting 2. Non-maternal.

I lulz @ feminism. I blew on a college girls face. I got a throater from her coworker too.

Its a superb time to be a bachelor and not having any kids. I wont ever marry given how often married women propositioned me. I don't cohabitation. I wont date single moms. Feminism has brain washed women to think premarital sex is empowering.

I love fapping on college girls faces. They go ass to mouth. I don't think you have much limits. I ran a train on a college girl a summer ago. Left and went down to go get more girls. Almost two devil's triangles same night.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Trump has more alpha in one of the few hairs on his head than anyone that would be reading this. For better or worse, he will be one of the 8 or so most consequential Presidents (i.e., he will be consequential for his complete hostile takeover of a major political party, perhaps killing it, but that doesn't matter to the historians). Even before ascending to the most powerful office in the known universe, he was using and discarding top-level talent like the mother of the astronomically attractive Ivanka.
On the alpha regard Trump goes too overboard with that aspect which as we see turns off a lot of women. I see that a lot on dating site profiles attractive women saying no Trump supporters. It gets to the point where you come off as an arrogant arse. I don't see needing to add all that arrogance if you're that sucessful with money and all.

An all around attractive but more charming guy is President Kennedy. Attracts on personality, and his looks, while Trump attraction comes from success. Personally I'd rather look like John Kennedy even if having less money than having to rely soly on Money and being unattractive like Trump.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Man, you need to crush vag. You can Vet after your experience goes up. Baeeeees today are giving up the butt day1.

When women push up theur ass in ig, its 1. Presenting 2. Non-maternal.

I lulz @ feminism. I blew on a college girls face. I got a throater from her coworker too.

Its a superb time to be a bachelor and not having any kids. I wont ever marry given how often married women propositioned me. I don't cohabitation. I wont date single moms. Feminism has brain washed women to think premarital sex is empowering.

I love fapping on college girls faces. They go ass to mouth. I don't think you have much limits. I ran a train on a college girl a summer ago. Left and went down to go get more girls. Almost two devil's triangles same night.
How old are you?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why do I see the same people on Match for months everyday? I'm not talking profiles that look fake to me, but like local woman like everyday since I joined again in April and hot ones too. Like I see them on literally every single day.

Is it because they're too picky or are so flakey that guys drop them after a date or two because they're so loopy that their overall hotness doesn't override they sh*tty personality and they can't get guys in real life?

That HB9 had the looks but personality wise was the sh****. I can see how guys drop her. I guess looks don't mean everything if the personality is simply terrible?
They are spoiled for choice. By default, ladies have an abundance mindset. They are usually on more than one app or dating site. It's best to drop the apps and focus on IRL experiences. Usually only left overs are on OLD nowadays. If a hot lady cannot get a dude to hit on her IRL, then that is saying something about her personality.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They are spoiled for choice. By default, ladies have an abundance mindset. They are usually on more than one app or dating site. It's best to drop the apps and focus on IRL experiences. Usually only left overs are on OLD nowadays. If a hot lady cannot get a dude to hit on her IRL, then that is saying something about her personality.
But even this hb9 if the personality is ****ty I'll put up with it in a relatishiop just to bang her. It would be worth it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But even this hb9 if the personality is ****ty I'll put up with it in a relatishiop just to bang her. It would be worth it.
Not doing it right kuz.

That's like every other cuck. Hot but a *** dumpster doesn't get exclusivity. At 30, i have little to no patience .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the alpha regard Trump goes too overboard with that aspect which as we see turns off a lot of women. I see that a lot on dating site profiles attractive women saying no Trump supporters. It gets to the point where you come off as an arrogant arse. I don't see needing to add all that arrogance if you're that sucessful with money and all.

An all around attractive but more charming guy is President Kennedy. Attracts on personality, and his looks, while Trump attraction comes from success. Personally I'd rather look like John Kennedy even if having less money than having to rely soly on Money and being unattractive like Trump.
A lot of women bang trump. As for women, trump got in cause women voted him in. Yes, he's deplorable but he sure as ****kkk wins.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of women bang trump. As for women, trump got in cause women voted him in. Yes, he's deplorable but he sure as ****kkk wins.
Not all of them seem clean. Stormy Daniels is a sl*t I think. I don't even find her that attractive.

Kennedy banged Marylin Monroe. That is as prime as it gets. A fn boss for that!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all of them seem clean. Stormy Daniels is a sl*t I think. I don't even find her that attractive.

Kennedy banged Marylin Monroe. That is as prime as it gets. A fn boss for that!
You know marylin Monroe is the poster girl for sloot gonna sloot. Died after od and going full retard on the carousel.

Faulty argument.

100% of guys excuses for not approaching is due to low testosterone and chicken **** scared. I will take my ****kkk out, smash or strike out. Makes for a better story and life.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You know marylin Monroe is the poster girl for sloot gonna sloot. Died after od and going full retard on the carousel.

Faulty argument.

100% of guys excuses for not approaching is due to low testosterone and chicken **** scared. I will take my ****kkk out, smash or strike out. Makes for a better story and life.
Regardless of Monroe, Id would smash the living sh** out of that. A 3 hole wonder.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a shirt off pic, but it surely isn’t a mirror selfie. Depends on the context. If it looks like you’re showing off, don’t post it. I always have 50+ in the beeline... although admittedly, there are so few girls 8+ on bumble, it’s easier to meet good looking girls in real life if your game and appearance aren’t sh!t. Swiping thru a bunch of uglies takes forever. Walking into a public place and talking to a girl your interested in takes seconds.

I think hinge is better.

And real life is obviously the best. Girls are crafty with their pics. Look closely before you swipe.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of Monroe, Id would smash the living sh** out of that. A 3 hole wonder.
Yet you're moralising your virtue over the women OLD. I don't doubt you are less disgusting given the prevalence of cucking and devil's triangles. You are just all over the place with your perspective on dating.

Smash everything hot and young. Vet after for anything long term if you want.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble is a joke. All online dating apps are a joke these days. They are at expiration.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach women in person. You’ll get immediate feedback and it will make you stronger as a man. It makes one recruit way more skills than swiping your finger.

90% of men do poorly on OLD. You fall in that group. So it then creates you seeking to qualify yourself to them because of the lack of matches. Don’t waste your emotions on it.

Women are overvalued on OLD so they qualify men. It puts the guy in a bad position from the start. Because 1 wrong move and she’s done and on to the next 10 within an hour.

In person... you stand out. Even if she’s messaging with a 10% guy in a cyber world.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bumble is a joke. All online dating apps are a joke these days. They are at expiration.
I agree. That and match LLC holds a monopoly over it now causing it to go down hill. Bumble and Tinder suck around here. Mostly people visiting, and the locals very few hot ones.

Plus, these days they're just filled with fake profiles you must weed through as well on sites like match and such. Around here OLD sucks. At least in person you don't have to write a message out, then hope you catch them online at the right moment so they message doesn't get lost pages back in the in box, and then have to wait hoping for a miracle they reply.

Even if you're rejected at least in person you can be rejected right away and move on.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
For women, OLD really enables hypergamy in a way that takes zero effort.

I met ONE HB9+ on a dating site once, and after banging her for a month straight I noticed she had an indentation on her ring finger. Googled her and she was getting married the following month.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Approach women in person. You’ll get immediate feedback and it will make you stronger as a man. It makes one recruit way more skills than swiping your finger.

90% of men do poorly on OLD. You fall in that group. So it then creates you seeking to qualify yourself to them because of the lack of matches. Don’t waste your emotions on it.

Women are overvalued on OLD so they qualify men. It puts the guy in a bad position from the start. Because 1 wrong move and she’s done and on to the next 10 within an hour.

In person... you stand out. Even if she’s messaging with a 10% guy in a cyber world.
If a majority of us guys did OLD right, forums like this would be dead right now. Why do you think most of us are on here lol.

I was on fire getting replies to my messages for awhile though and this last week it seems like I've been in a slump. Like in hockey a big scoring slump and can't get replies to save myself. That and horrible timing. You know, you see one that was just online so you message her. Then she doesn't log on again so your message is never seen or logs on a month later so it's 1000 messages back. Maybe that HB9 flake messed with my mojo and making my messages sub par now, I dunno but I'm in a slump.

Maybe I need to take a break for a couple weeks and also maybe some new blood will join the sites I can try with.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. I don't tolerate disrespect no matter how hot the lady is. I've walked away from several, and all dudes should. Never tolerate disrespect from anyone. No pvssy is worth disrespectful behavior.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If a hot lady cannot get a dude to hit on her IRL, then that is saying something about her personality.
I've been saying this in some form or another for some time now abt women being on OLD apps.

However this is also reflective of men who goes on OLD sites primarily to get women, not something many here would agree.