Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I doing Bumble wrong? Give me tips! I'm shutout.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm literally having no luck on Bumble getting any replies. Granted I don't really like using Bumble and especially Tinder cause around here it's mostly slutty looking women on there that I'm not interested in but I will swipe if I see a clean looking gal.

On my Bumble profile I basically have it written like I do on Match. Listing my career, goals and what I'm looking for in a partner and all that stuff just like on match.

Why is it on Match for messages marked read my reply rate I get bounces around 7 to 10 percent and I'm only writing to girls who are at min a 7 on the looks scale on Match and yet on Bumble I swipe on girls in the 7 range on up and I get hardly any action.

Granted not as many in my region on Bumble and I'm not on it as much as Match, but still I figure I'd get something.

Am I sounding too serious on Bumble about myself and relationship requirements it scares them off? Are you supposed to be as in depth as Match?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I'm literally having no luck on Bumble getting any replies. Granted I don't really like using Bumble and especially Tinder cause around here it's mostly slutty looking women on there that I'm not interested in but I will swipe if I see a clean looking gal.

On my Bumble profile I basically have it written like I do on Match. Listing my career, goals and what I'm looking for in a partner and all that stuff just like on match.

Why is it on Match for messages marked read my reply rate I get bounces around 7 to 10 percent and I'm only writing to girls who are at min a 7 on the looks scale on Match and yet on Bumble I swipe on girls in the 7 range on up and I get hardly any action.

Granted not as many in my region on Bumble and I'm not on it as much as Match, but still I figure I'd get something.

Am I sounding too serious on Bumble about myself and relationship requirements it scares them off? Are you supposed to be as in depth as Match?
Prob. your pics and if you are using your match profile, then you are doing it wrong. Short and sweet. @Amante Silvestre had a decent profile for Bumble. It worked for me too. I just tailored it more to me and not to be a 100% copycat (I'm a toad, not a frog). You need to have actionable pics and an interesting bio. Post it here and we can critic it for you if you wish. Not the pics, the bio. The pics should speak for themselves.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Prob. your pics and if you are using your match profile, then you are doing it wrong. Short and sweet. @Amante Silvestre had a decent profile for Bumble. It worked for me too. I just tailored it more to me and not to be a 100% copycat (I'm a toad, not a frog). You need to have actionable pics and an interesting bio. Post it here and we can critic it for you if you wish. Not the pics, the bio. The pics should speak for themselves.
So should you post ab pics and such on Bumble? On match and those types of sites a lot of women I see in their profiles even state they frown upon ab pics so I refrain from that kind of stuff. The HB9 I was out with the other night, granted a high end snob (athletic herself though) said guys with ab pics were turnoffs for her. I post it later. I will slice it up a bit so no one googles it and tracks it down on match though but I'll make it sound somewhat similar.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So should you post ab pics and such on Bumble? On match and those types of sites a lot of women I see in their profiles even state they frown upon ab pics so I refrain from that kind of stuff. The HB9 I was out with the other night, granted a high end snob (athletic herself though) said guys with ab pics were turnoffs for her. I post it later. I will slice it up a bit so no one googles it and tracks it down on match though but I'll make it sound somewhat similar.
No ab pics. If you have a six pack, great. That's for POF or Tinder. That will get you zero on Bumble. A dude can look fit w/o directly showing his abs. Think outside the box.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No ab pics. If you have a six pack, great. That's for POF or Tinder. That will get you zero on Bumble. A dude can look fit w/o directly showing his abs. Think outside the box.
So you mean Match, Eharmony sites attract a different crowd than the swipe sites like Tinder? From what I've seen Match has more educated type people on it out of all the other dating sites. granted Match you have to pay monthly versus the others that are free. It's why I use match even though I know they all suck and full of fake profiles at least Match seems to have a more selection of decent looking women. I mean the 7 on up. As you can see in my pic I look slim and I got tight abs. I still run daily and do situps but I want to get my muscles built up again. Once I do, do you recommend I not post the pics on match lol?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So you mean Match, Eharmony sites attract a different crowd than the swipe sites like Tinder? From what I've seen Match has more educated type people on it out of all the other dating sites. granted Match you have to pay monthly versus the others that are free. It's why I use match even though I know they all suck and full of fake profiles at least Match seems to have a more selection of decent looking women. I mean the 7 on up. As you can see in my pic I look slim and I got tight abs. I still run daily and do situps but I want to get my muscles built up again. Once I do, do you recommend I not post the pics on match lol?
Used to be. Match and eHarmony used to be more for "relationships", but I've seen the same ladies on both also on Bumble. Just remember, you get what you pay for. @Amante Silvestre says to pay for the Bumble Boost service, then cancel in 30 days and delete your profile. During this time, jump to another app. You will only get better with practice.

Post pics of you doing activities with your friends. It's better to be short and sweet in your profile than be a tell-tale diary. You need to appear interesting, aloof and myserteous all at once.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Used to be. Match and eHarmony used to be more for "relationships", but I've seen the same ladies on both also on Bumble. Just remember, you get what you pay for. @Amante Silvestre says to pay for the Bumble Boost service, then cancel in 30 days and delete your profile. During this time, jump to another app. You will only get better with practice.

Post pics of you doing activities with your friends. It's better to be short and sweet in your profile than be a tell-tale diary. You need to appear interesting, aloof and myserteous all at once.
Why do I see the same people on Match for months everyday? I'm not talking profiles that look fake to me, but like local woman like everyday since I joined again in April and hot ones too. Like I see them on literally every single day.

Is it because they're too picky or are so flakey that guys drop them after a date or two because they're so loopy that their overall hotness doesn't override they sh*tty personality and they can't get guys in real life?

That HB9 had the looks but personality wise was the sh****. I can see how guys drop her. I guess looks don't mean everything if the personality is simply terrible?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Using the app more increases your visibility. That's really the only tip I can give though honestly. Fact is bots, catfish, attention wh ores and timewasters will populate any dating app and that's the hell of it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Using the app more increases your visibility. That's really the only tip I can give though honestly. Fact is bots, catfish, attention wh ores and timewasters will populate any dating app and that's the hell of it.
They all do. Eharomney seems the least. I signed up for the free one so I can't see the faces. The only reason why I wont use it is because like 80 percent of their matches are all up in the Tampa area. People seemed to be more educated, careers but driving nearly 100 miles just isn't going to work.

A lot of them hot chicks on any dating site are fake. Or like the HB 9 I mentioned have defects. It seems most who are decent looking at using these sites have some kind of issue because they shouldn't need online dating.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using the app more increases your visibility.
Yeah if you aren't on there all the time (some of us have to WORK!) then the app companies only require the GUY to pony up to get "visible." The female doesn't have to pay.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble was set up specifically so that only women could initiate contact. Obviously you are being considered low-value, "incel" material by the women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay for semi or pro pics.

Pay student or college chick to take pics.

Try boost or paid version. The algorithms likely rate you low so, you see few women and none see your profile.

Check YouTube PlaywithFire. OLD giys new on the scene. Check ETP.

You basically run a funnel. Volume out. Screen for meet ups, casual encounters, and sift for dtf. Repeat said funnel.

OLD and apps are purely aesthetics.

I prefer IRL pickup. Online is mostly low hanging fruit, single moms, skid row tats, busted and fatties. Pickup ftw.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble was set up specifically so that only women could initiate contact. Obviously you are being considered low-value, "incel" material by the women.
I've seen same pics/bio on tinder vs bumble and one be more productive. The algorithms align profiles. Likely needs better pics and much lower expectations for pulling, Netflix and chill > wife of kids lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Coffee Meets Bagel is the worst. It only gives you a couple profiles to view a day and otherwise you have to purchase more "beans" to see more lol. I get profiles that are liberal ladies or ugly ones and those are my only choices.

All this BS is to extract MONEY. Want to see if your match.com email was read? Must pay an extra 5 bucks.

What we need is a dating site founded by MEN. I mean real MEN not a dweeb like match.com and these other BS sites are founded by. They slant it towards the women. We need a site that favors us men lol.

Regarding low hanging fruit, yea a lot of them are. The HB 8 to 10 ones, the really hot women most of them I see on there daily for months. Either fake profiles or women who are bored and just trying to show off to their friends, or they're single for a reason because they're snobs and damaged goods. I mean good looking but a lot of baggage IRL that men don't want them because they got too much baggage.

The ones under 30 seem more legit and less baggage and less picky regarding money and other things. Read a profile of an HB8 divorced 39 year old and it's like reading a novel all their requirements I just row my eyes and go on. The problem is there are not a ton of chicks in their 20s on the sites like match and POF.

I see a lot of nurses and teachers on the sites out of all the professions on match. Teachers and nurses seem really stuck up.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Pay for semi or pro pics.

Pay student or college chick to take pics.

Try boost or paid version. The algorithms likely rate you low so, you see few women and none see your profile.

Check YouTube PlaywithFire. OLD giys new on the scene. Check ETP.

You basically run a funnel. Volume out. Screen for meet ups, casual encounters, and sift for dtf. Repeat said funnel.

OLD and apps are purely aesthetics.

I prefer IRL pickup. Online is mostly low hanging fruit, single moms, skid row tats, busted and fatties. Pickup ftw.
I thought about that too. Get good pics taken. Hell, I work at a grocery store part time and our managers get pro glamor shot pics taken for their profile photo and they look a hell of a lot better. The guys don't look like grease balls in their photos.

I want to get some taken in one of my suits so I could put it on my business website when I make it to make my business look more high end.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't use Match but I would think that the women on there take things more seriously because they are paying for it. As some people already mentioned, Bumble and Tinder have algorithms. The app gives you a secret score that is determined by swiping activity, how many matches you get and if you converse with your matches. So, if your swiping everything right the app thinks you are a desperate loser and you will be barely shown to any women, especially the hot ones. If you don't get many matches or you don't talk to the ones you get, the app will barely show you.

You also need to remember that on all OLD apps, there is more men then women. You have women on there for all sorts of reasons. Hookups, LTR, boredom, IG & SC follower farming, etc.

I would recommend having professional pics taken in different outfits with different backgrounds. After you get them taken, test them out on Photofeeler to see which ones to use. Your bio sounds to serious. I would throw some kind of funny movie quote in there. Your mainly judged by your pics online anyways.

Sometimes you might get different results on the same app. I've already had it where I will use the same pics, different times of year, and get different results. One time I'll get tons of match's and the other time barely any. I've found the best time for OLD to be in fall (cuffing season). During the summer girls just want to be slVts and be single. After summer is over, they start wanting to be in relationships again.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about that too. Get good pics taken. Hell, I work at a grocery store part time and our managers get pro glamor shot pics taken for their profile photo and they look a hell of a lot better. The guys don't look like grease balls in their photos.
Women practice hypergamy on steroids. Its far worse now in the modern era of girl power, body positivity, and promos for sloot gonna sloot. Women objectify oneself and victimhood on tren when SMV craters.

I want to get some taken in one of my suits so I could put it on my business website when I make it to make my business look more high end.
Think action shots. Funny shots. Things that portrays whatever it is that shows you and what's fun. Portraying another fraudin fortune 500 ceo beacons cuck.

YouTube rsd Tyler beta male shame.

Its funny. The hoops when set for beta male cuck and alpha/Chad/playboy just beats it rotten.

Biggoal mate, pick your poison. The times as a provider male being respected is a relic of era that is long since passed. The same for our grandfather who was persistent in pursuing our grandmother. Today, that's rapey. Asking for a coffee date is sexual harassment today lulz.

Put up best pics you can make. Ask chicks in social circle which pics they like best. Check PlaywithFire forum and YouTube. The guys are on about OLD.

Finally, OLD is cuck. Practice pickup and getting baaaaae IRL. Better results and hotter girls. No chance of catfish or lady boys lololol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use Match but I would think that the women on there take things more seriously because they are paying for it. As some people already mentioned, Bumble and Tinder have algorithms. The app gives you a secret score that is determined by swiping activity, how many matches you get and if you converse with your matches. So, if your swiping everything right the app thinks you are a desperate loser and you will be barely shown to any women, especially the hot ones. If you don't get many matches or you don't talk to the ones you get, the app will barely show you.

You also need to remember that on all OLD apps, there is more men then women. You have women on there for all sorts of reasons. Hookups, LTR, boredom, IG & SC follower farming, etc.

I would recommend having professional pics taken in different outfits with different backgrounds. After you get them taken, test them out on Photofeeler to see which ones to use. Your bio sounds to serious. I would throw some kind of funny movie quote in there. Your mainly judged by your pics online anyways.

Sometimes you might get different results on the same app. I've already had it where I will use the same pics, different times of year, and get different results. One time I'll get tons of match's and the other time barely any. I've found the best time for OLD to be in fall (cuffing season). During the summer girls just want to be slVts and be single. After summer is over, they start wanting to be in relationships again.
Women practice hypergamy on steroids. Its far worse now in the modern era of girl power, body positivity, and promos for sloot gonna sloot. Women objectify oneself and victimhood on tren when SMV craters.

Think action shots. Funny shots. Things that portrays whatever it is that shows you and what's fun. Portraying another fraudin fortune 500 ceo beacons cuck.

YouTube rsd Tyler beta male shame.

Its funny. The hoops when set for beta male cuck and alpha/Chad/playboy just beats it rotten.

Biggoal mate, pick your poison. The times as a provider male being respected is a relic of era that is long since passed. The same for our grandfather who was persistent in pursuing our grandmother. Today, that's rapey. Asking for a coffee date is sexual harassment today lulz.

Put up best pics you can make. Ask chicks in social circle which pics they like best. Check PlaywithFire forum and YouTube. The guys are on about OLD.

Finally, OLD is cuck. Practice pickup and getting baaaaae IRL. Better results and hotter girls. No chance of catfish or lady boys lololol.
Yea. back then also it wasn't frowned upon for us guys liking younger women. Now they consider that a pedophile and other crap :( basically.

The who feminist movement has really screwed dating up. Especially with coworkers companies hate that. I prefer younger women but they're taught now if an older guy makes a pass that we're rapist.

I was thinking along the lines of President Trump business man.

Look at the guy. I like him, but honestly the guy is not very good looking, he's overweight and doesn't workout and even admits he never really worked out a lot. Yet he's got that professional, successful look by dressing nice and having nice things and pulls in top notch tail and gets hot women a lot younger than him for his wealth and because he's a successful guy and doesn't come off as a failure.

See I want hotness, but I want mid to long term relationships, not ONS Tinder Type stuff or flings. That is why I use match more. I was thinking about Eharmony but the results all give me stuff up in Tampa and close to there, really like Match does.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking along the lines of President Trump business man.

Look at the guy. I like him, but honestly the guy is not very good looking, he's overweight and doesn't workout and even admits he never really worked out a lot. Yet he's got that professional, successful look by dressing nice and having nice things and pulls in top notch tail and gets hot women a lot younger than him for his wealth and because he's a successful guy and doesn't come off as a failure.

See I want hotness, but I want mid to long term relationships, not ONS Tinder Type stuff or flings. That is why I use match more. I was thinking about Eharmony but the results all give me stuff up in Tampa and close to there, really like Match does.
Trump has more alpha in one of the few hairs on his head than anyone that would be reading this. For better or worse, he will be one of the 8 or so most consequential Presidents (i.e., he will be consequential for his complete hostile takeover of a major political party, perhaps killing it, but that doesn't matter to the historians). Even before ascending to the most powerful office in the known universe, he was using and discarding top-level talent like the mother of the astronomically attractive Ivanka.