Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I doing Bumble wrong? Give me tips! I'm shutout.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've been saying this in some form or another for some time now abt women being on OLD apps.

However this is also reflective of men who goes on OLD sites primarily to get women, not something many here would agree.
It's a lot easier for girls to get dates because guys do the approaching. Us men it's not as easy. Many of us work a lot, etc, long commutes and such. Just don't get a chance to get out much or go places to meet them when working 50 hours a week and other stuff.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's a lot easier for girls to get dates because guys do the approaching. Us men it's not as easy. Many of us work a lot, etc, long commutes and such. Just don't get a chance to get out much or go places to meet them when working 50 hours a week and other stuff.
That's the lame-mess excuse I've often hear.

Men who worked long hours were fvcking around when there was no OLD apps in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. Fact and cannot be disputed.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been saying this in some form or another for some time now abt women being on OLD apps.

However this is also reflective of men who goes on OLD sites primarily to get women, not something many here would agree.
No one ever said the truth was an easy thing to understand and/or accept. It's hard for a lot of people to accept. It's just part of life.