"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Am I doing Bumble wrong? Give me tips! I'm shutout.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I've been saying this in some form or another for some time now abt women being on OLD apps.

However this is also reflective of men who goes on OLD sites primarily to get women, not something many here would agree.
It's a lot easier for girls to get dates because guys do the approaching. Us men it's not as easy. Many of us work a lot, etc, long commutes and such. Just don't get a chance to get out much or go places to meet them when working 50 hours a week and other stuff.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's a lot easier for girls to get dates because guys do the approaching. Us men it's not as easy. Many of us work a lot, etc, long commutes and such. Just don't get a chance to get out much or go places to meet them when working 50 hours a week and other stuff.
That's the lame-mess excuse I've often hear.

Men who worked long hours were fvcking around when there was no OLD apps in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. Fact and cannot be disputed.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've been saying this in some form or another for some time now abt women being on OLD apps.

However this is also reflective of men who goes on OLD sites primarily to get women, not something many here would agree.
No one ever said the truth was an easy thing to understand and/or accept. It's hard for a lot of people to accept. It's just part of life.
 
Top