Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being hit on?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoke from California coming out to my office next week. I had called her because I had not spoken in a month and I was in the wrong not following up. She told me that I was on her list that day to call and it was at the top of the list to call today. I said she let me off gracefully and she laughed. We are zooming tomorrow. She asked me the other day to find time to see her when she comes next week. Is it professional as a client prospect or is it more? She is married. Has cartilage piercing.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoke from California coming out to my office next week. I had called her because I had not spoken in a month and I was in the wrong not following up. She told me that I was on her list that day to call and it was at the top of the list to call today. I said she let me off gracefully and she laughed. We are zooming tomorrow. She asked me the other day to find time to see her when she comes next week. Is it professional as a client prospect or is it more? She is married. Has cartilage piercing.
Married women don't care to cheat.

This is the 21st century.

Go for it, and you will find out in-person through her body-language and eye-contact.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no IOI as of yet. Better to gauge in the moment, than to predict.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked me the other day to find time to see her when she comes next week. Is it professional as a client prospect or is it more?
What is she coming to your office for and how much time would that need?

If she wants you to take her out for dinner under the guise as a 'business meeting', she's probably up for grabs, but you'd have to see her in person to see if there are IOIs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Married women don't care to cheat.

This is the 21st century.

Go for it, and you will find out in-person through her body-language and eye-contact.
Honestly might make them more likely to cheat...she is in a place far away where her husband would never find out. Exciting, low risk, high reward play for her.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she just canceled the zoom that would have been including her husband due to scheduling and she and I are simply meeting in person next week. He will jump on a call when she is back in California with him. Her response when she confirmed my reading that back to her “yes please!” I’m puffing my feathers a little too much I think but you never know.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Does she stand to gain anything business wise?

Maybe consider also that she’s running girl game on you…

Plenty of women in business would never admit to it, but use the subtle appearance of sexual access to clinch deals, just like handsome men. Women run game naturally they don’t even have to think about it, it’s in their nature.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she stand to gain anything business wise?

Maybe consider also that she’s running girl game on you…

Plenty of women in business would never admit to it, but use the subtle appearance of sexual access to clinch deals, just like handsome men. Women run game naturally they don’t even have to think about it, it’s in their nature.
I’m the salesman.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"Has cartilage piercing"

Until she gets a cl--oris piercing, avoid getting too enthusiastic

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m the salesman.
This is it, she's inviting you to "make a pitch" outside of the biz parameters, maybe just for sh1ts and giggles since she's a Cali girl.

Lol for the call make a joke about the "hubby joining in" and see how she responds

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women should be off limits IMHO.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman was, an absolute dime piece.