Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I a makeout buddy/cuddle *****?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently introduced to a girl. She hit me up asking to chill and whether to include the friend who introduced us. We went to a cafe and then back home. She was hesitant when I made my move. No sex only made out. She was a bit passive. I decided to leave but then she suddenly became passionate. Found out later she was on a period.

A week/10days later she just got done with work but was flirting on group chat/seeking my attention. I managed to get over to hers making some plausible deniability. Escalated but again couldnt close. Unhooked her bra, got to rubbing her ***** over clothes. She was dry humping like mad but I couldnt move from her sofa to her room. I left because she was tired. She messaged me saying she was tired I ignored it and the next morn again that I should be considerate about the time.

I think I may have built up too much comfort cause she told me its like I've known you since a long time. But I also assume she wants more comfort if she is the type to have sex within relationships?

I feel I maybe didnt tease her enough but since she was dry humping I thought I could move her to the bed.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to strike while the iron is hot otherwise this making out all the time stuff is going to get super old and she's going to LJBF you.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to strike while the iron is hot otherwise this making out all the time stuff is going to get super old and she's going to LJBF you.
I know. I had severe blue balls.

Hail mary to fvck her or next. Im planning on setting up something for this week.

Perhaps she is a virgin?
Haahah. No she's "only been with 3 guys" but I found out that she blew 3 more. So probably n=10.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently introduced to a girl. She hit me up asking to chill and whether to include the friend who introduced us. We went to a cafe and then back home. She was hesitant when I made my move. No sex only made out. She was a bit passive. I decided to leave but then she suddenly became passionate. Found out later she was on a period.

A week/10days later she just got done with work but was flirting on group chat/seeking my attention. I managed to get over to hers making some plausible deniability. Escalated but again couldnt close. Unhooked her bra, got to rubbing her ***** over clothes. She was dry humping like mad but I couldnt move from her sofa to her room. I left because she was tired. She messaged me saying she was tired I ignored it and the next morn again that I should be considerate about the time.

I think I may have built up too much comfort cause she told me its like I've known you since a long time. But I also assume she wants more comfort if she is the type to have sex within relationships?

I feel I maybe didnt tease her enough but since she was dry humping I thought I could move her to the bed.
Get the pants and panties off before u try to move her... eventually she will move herself. And never get discourage....this token resistance stuff is very common. Almost always in fact.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why move her to bed room?
Might be too late, but i think you had to be a bit more aggressive and take charge. make it clear that you want to do her.

Keep an eye on how she react and adjust pace accordingly

The period thing is a classic excuses, usually its a bad sign

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's good she gave you more chances... In my experience if you can't deal the deal with women when you have a chance they usually won't give you another chance

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction happens far before you enter the domicile. Did you build good tension during the date? Were you seductive? Was she flirty and touching you? Did you get close, then pull away with a wry smile. Were you confident without being ****y? Were you a bit playful?
When you get a woman to your home (or hers) it should be a matter of lighting a candle, playing some music, and having a drink. The tension should already be built. She should be wanting it. You should be looking at her lips then her eyes, then her lips, then pull away at the height of tension and take a sip of your drink.
When you finally make your move it should be so obvious that she wants to have sex that there is NO question in your mind. It should be natural escalation. If you want to do it right there on the couch then do so. If you want to take it to the bedroom you pick her up and take her in there.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: She got LMR because I didnt answer her question about where we were headed and she said that she doesnt want to compete with other. I was vague with my response.
While setting up another "date" she said to invite others and again brought up that she doesnt want to meet alone since I didnt answer her and gave a vague response. I avoided anything further by saying not having this discussion now. Im going to sleep.

How do I handle this. There is someone else im casually seeing but I prefer this chick but I dont want to be locked down immediately.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: She got LMR because I didnt answer her question about where we were headed and she said that she doesnt want to compete with other. I was vague with my response.
While setting up another "date" she said to invite others and again brought up that she doesnt want to meet alone since I didnt answer her and gave a vague response. I avoided anything further by saying not having this discussion now. Im going to sleep.

How do I handle this. There is someone else im casually seeing but I prefer this chick but I dont want to be locked down immediately.
Next. Not worth this much effort.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes. So she won't have sex with you - but she blew 3 guys. I am "sure" she was in a relationship with all 3 she blew

Anyone else think she is bullshatting about that?
Pretty sure she is. I think she realizes she's gonna hit the wall and wants a betabux.

She claims has only been with 3 guys but doesnt count her bf's who she blew. Saying 2 of them were when they were under 18 so it doesnt count as they were kids. Lol. Using that logic then it doesnt count when I **** someone with a condom.

She isnt LTR material. But I would be lying saying I dont want to **** her.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were alone with her and had it all ready to go man. What happened? Did you try once and give up? How many times did you try?

Just don't hang out with her unless shes alone with you and see her when you didn't plan it together or she will friendzone you. Her value is whatever you give her, don't give her too much value or she'll hold it over your head. As soon as she locks you, you will be like the cat's string but not fun anymore.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were alone with her and had it all ready to go man. What happened? Did you try once and give up? How many times did you try?

Just don't hang out with her unless shes alone with you and see her when you didn't plan it together or she will friendzone you. Her value is whatever you give her, don't give her too much value or she'll hold it over your head. As soon as she locks you, you will be like the cat's string but not fun anymore.
I didnt hang out with her in the group. She brought it up I said I rather go bowling with the boys. She then tried fishing for attention. She seems like a hassle. The balls in her court now.