Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always their 18th guy?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the 'how tight she is' thing in terms of defining a woman's notch count.

She could have had a few long term relationships and regular sex.
That wording sounded ambiguous. I wasn't implying that a tight pvssy means anything other than it feels good. Nothing to do with notch count or how many times she's had sex. In other words, if it feels good, who cares? I've known women on both ends of the spectrum with varying levels of tightness.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know something odd?

This body count talk. After 53 years on the planet I have never asked a woman how many, she has never volunteered and they have never asked me..

Must be a cultural thing
I'm 41 and I've never asked. I've been told a few times, usually by women trying to claim that they have low numbers despite being so "hot" and obviously sexual/desirable. I guess as far as not asking, either I just didn't care or I figured it was relatively low due to the type of women I'm into or I was at the point of understanding that the number is higher than ideal for most women and just knowing that's part of reality. I've never volunteered or told my number except when I was very young and it was low and I was talking too much.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wonder if the reason women never ask it is because they'd rather not reveal theirs, most of the time.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wonder if the reason women never ask it is because they'd rather not reveal theirs, most of the time.
Women are natural liars and overtly manipulative.

The idea of women telling their husbands they aren't in the mood when Tyrone and Chad never heard that a her best.