"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Always their 18th guy?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I don't get the 'how tight she is' thing in terms of defining a woman's notch count.

She could have had a few long term relationships and regular sex.
.
That wording sounded ambiguous. I wasn't implying that a tight pvssy means anything other than it feels good. Nothing to do with notch count or how many times she's had sex. In other words, if it feels good, who cares? I've known women on both ends of the spectrum with varying levels of tightness.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
You know something odd?

This body count talk. After 53 years on the planet I have never asked a woman how many, she has never volunteered and they have never asked me..

Must be a cultural thing
I'm 41 and I've never asked. I've been told a few times, usually by women trying to claim that they have low numbers despite being so "hot" and obviously sexual/desirable. I guess as far as not asking, either I just didn't care or I figured it was relatively low due to the type of women I'm into or I was at the point of understanding that the number is higher than ideal for most women and just knowing that's part of reality. I've never volunteered or told my number except when I was very young and it was low and I was talking too much.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
wonder if the reason women never ask it is because they'd rather not reveal theirs, most of the time.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
wonder if the reason women never ask it is because they'd rather not reveal theirs, most of the time.
Women are natural liars and overtly manipulative.

The idea of women telling their husbands they aren't in the mood when Tyrone and Chad never heard that a her best.

 
Top