Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always their 18th guy?

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a trend. I never ask ONS their lay-count. But the last four girls I’ve had some form of a relationship with ALL said I was their 18th guy.

What’s going on in girl-world? Was 18 the decided number to code-word tell a guy it’s actually over 100 guys, but instead of risking being sl#t shamed, make up a number that isn’t a lot but isn’t a little?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a trend. I never ask ONS their lay-count. But the last four girls I’ve had some form of a relationship with ALL said I was their 18th guy.

What’s going on in girl-world? Was 18 the decided number to code-word tell a guy it’s actually over 100 guys, but instead of risking being sl#t shamed, make up a number that isn’t a lot but isn’t a little?
300+, did over 100 in College alone.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't necessarily directed at OP, but I have never understood why guys who are 25+ get so hung up on a girl's lay count. Chances are if she is 25+ she is going to have at least a double-digit lay count unless she has been strictly in LTRs her whole life. I would venture a guess that most of us are really no different.

If she has a reputation as a true slut that is a little different -- but I think that is a rarity.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't respect women who don't respect themselves and are willing to fvck with 50 people by the age of 25. Could never see myself in ltr with girl like that.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't necessarily directed at OP, but I have never understood why guys who are 25+ get so hung up on a girl's lay count. Chances are if she is 25+ she is going to have at least a double-digit lay count unless she has been strictly in LTRs her whole life. I would venture a guess that most of us are really no different.

If she has a reputation as a true slut that is a little different -- but I think that is a rarity.
While I understand and agree on both sides, I think girls that's slept with a lot of dudes(relative figures to various people) by a certain age could signal other things about them: insecurities, low self esteem, lack of learning from their mistakes, no self improvement, bad decision making, lack of good judgement, lack of standards, etc.

This does not yield a quality gal in majority of the cases(there are exceptions of course). If you decide to embark on a LTR with one of these gals, it could affect you in negative ways. For example, if she lacks good judgement, she could put you in financial ruins if you ever get married to her for example.

We often blast guys on here for making the same mistakes(letting gals take advantage of you financially, attention wise), it's no different than gals that keep making same mistakes(in this case, just freely sleeping with anyone). Everyone makes mistakes but some just refuse or are incapable of improving themselves and their situation. That's the difference and it will show and manifest itself in other areas of their life.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was wondering why they were always calling me Mr 17. Tell them to use mouthwash before you kiss them.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Cmon man who cares how many bodies a girl has. They should be worried about how many bodies we got. AFterall, you're not looking for an angel in a one night stand.

To me its obvious what they were doing.. they were putting up a big shield screaming IM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!. Thats all.

when women say something, you need to not look at what they're saying, but what they mean.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know something odd?

This body count talk. After 53 years on the planet I have never asked a woman how many, she has never volunteered and they have never asked me..

Must be a cultural thing

Same here at 40. Well, I did ask a girl I was seeing back in my early 20's, she hesitated and said 20 (I think, although she may have actually said 18 :D). The answer bugged me and that was before I was even aware of how women tend to downplay it, so made the decision to never ask again, nor has it come up.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever she tells you doesn't mean squat as you don't know if it's a true number. Just go by how tight she is and how her pvssy looks. LOL

I don't get the 'how tight she is' thing in terms of defining a woman's notch count.

She could have had a few long term relationships and regular sex.