"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Always their 18th guy?

dr.harker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
37
Age
45
I’ve noticed a trend. I never ask ONS their lay-count. But the last four girls I’ve had some form of a relationship with ALL said I was their 18th guy.

What’s going on in girl-world? Was 18 the decided number to code-word tell a guy it’s actually over 100 guys, but instead of risking being sl#t shamed, make up a number that isn’t a lot but isn’t a little?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I’ve noticed a trend. I never ask ONS their lay-count. But the last four girls I’ve had some form of a relationship with ALL said I was their 18th guy.

What’s going on in girl-world? Was 18 the decided number to code-word tell a guy it’s actually over 100 guys, but instead of risking being sl#t shamed, make up a number that isn’t a lot but isn’t a little?
300+, did over 100 in College alone.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
This isn't necessarily directed at OP, but I have never understood why guys who are 25+ get so hung up on a girl's lay count. Chances are if she is 25+ she is going to have at least a double-digit lay count unless she has been strictly in LTRs her whole life. I would venture a guess that most of us are really no different.

If she has a reputation as a true slut that is a little different -- but I think that is a rarity.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I don't respect women who don't respect themselves and are willing to fvck with 50 people by the age of 25. Could never see myself in ltr with girl like that.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
This isn't necessarily directed at OP, but I have never understood why guys who are 25+ get so hung up on a girl's lay count. Chances are if she is 25+ she is going to have at least a double-digit lay count unless she has been strictly in LTRs her whole life. I would venture a guess that most of us are really no different.

If she has a reputation as a true slut that is a little different -- but I think that is a rarity.
While I understand and agree on both sides, I think girls that's slept with a lot of dudes(relative figures to various people) by a certain age could signal other things about them: insecurities, low self esteem, lack of learning from their mistakes, no self improvement, bad decision making, lack of good judgement, lack of standards, etc.

This does not yield a quality gal in majority of the cases(there are exceptions of course). If you decide to embark on a LTR with one of these gals, it could affect you in negative ways. For example, if she lacks good judgement, she could put you in financial ruins if you ever get married to her for example.

We often blast guys on here for making the same mistakes(letting gals take advantage of you financially, attention wise), it's no different than gals that keep making same mistakes(in this case, just freely sleeping with anyone). Everyone makes mistakes but some just refuse or are incapable of improving themselves and their situation. That's the difference and it will show and manifest itself in other areas of their life.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I’ve noticed a trend. I never ask ONS their lay-count. But the last four girls I’ve had some form of a relationship with ALL said I was their 18th guy.

What’s going on in girl-world? Was 18 the decided number to code-word tell a guy it’s actually over 100 guys, but instead of risking being sl#t shamed, make up a number that isn’t a lot but isn’t a little?
I was wondering why they were always calling me Mr 17. Tell them to use mouthwash before you kiss them.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Cmon man who cares how many bodies a girl has. They should be worried about how many bodies we got. AFterall, you're not looking for an angel in a one night stand.

To me its obvious what they were doing.. they were putting up a big shield screaming IM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!. Thats all.


when women say something, you need to not look at what they're saying, but what they mean.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
You know something odd?

This body count talk. After 53 years on the planet I have never asked a woman how many, she has never volunteered and they have never asked me..

Must be a cultural thing

Same here at 40. Well, I did ask a girl I was seeing back in my early 20's, she hesitated and said 20 (I think, although she may have actually said 18 :D). The answer bugged me and that was before I was even aware of how women tend to downplay it, so made the decision to never ask again, nor has it come up.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Whatever she tells you doesn't mean squat as you don't know if it's a true number. Just go by how tight she is and how her pvssy looks. LOL

I don't get the 'how tight she is' thing in terms of defining a woman's notch count.

She could have had a few long term relationships and regular sex.
.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top