"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

ALWAYS hug her on a first date, even during Corona...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
This maybe natural for some but after women coming out of the woodwork post lockdown pandemic, I've noticed the ones that freely hug are the ones that will have potential. I've always given hugs on first dates pre-corona but hesitated somewhat after. It maybe common sense but at first I was hesitant during my first couple dates post lockdown or giving half ass hugs when I see them just to not freak them out. Now I do it as a test and always hug them when I first meet them and see how they react(IDGAF attitude). That pretty much sets the tone and you can pretty much expect how the date will go. Obviously, if she's already wearing a mask when she meets you in public, that's a no go right there.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Nahh im just zipping my D out on the first date, they hug that very well with her lips.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
If I like a woman I will kiss her mid first date, then hold hands for the rest of the date. Covid what? What's that?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
If I like a woman I will kiss her mid first date, then hold hands for the rest of the date. Covid what? What's that?
Exactly and the same here but her being receptive to a hug is where it starts when you first meet her. Like one date, gal didn't wanna hug and freaked out a little. After a half hour, I made some lame excuse and dropped her off. Saved me a lot of time.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Exactly and the same here but her being receptive to a hug is where it starts when you first meet her. Like one date, gal didn't wanna hug and freaked out a little. After a half hour, I made some lame excuse and dropped her off. Saved me a lot of time.
good call
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
When i date. I dont escalate on first date. When i leave they are wondering if I'm gay or they if they disgust me. Never how horny i am. Or thirsty

If they try and make a move i push their hand away and tell them no touching i just met you!
Flip the script from the start guys.
I did exactly that, and they just ate my D.
 
Top