Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Alternatives to "I'm sorry".

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
What ways one would be able to go by without concretely saying "I'm sorry."

For example, I have been out of town for a week and she would be expecting my call sometime monday. I got back on saturday the week after and will only get to speak to her sunday.

By avoiding the "I'm sorry... I was out of town, etc" what other options are available to let her know that I wasn't able to reach her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
You don't need to say sorry for $hit.. you were out of town, that's all she needs to know.

"I couldn't call you before, I was out of town, ..."
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
agree

In this case you dont have to say sorry.....but there are times when we fvck up and the best way is to apologize as soon as you realize you were at wrong.....for that i suggest you say .....

"I apologize for that " - i never say i am sorry .....too weak, another option i use ....

" My bad...but watch me make it up to you with some hot sex"


say the last one joking...but like you really want it ...try to make her laugh.....

but main thing is to apologize as soon as you find out you are at wrong....if not you will deep yourself into a huge whole..
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
tell her you'll lick the soles of her feet because you are so unworthy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Your situation:

"You know Jesus died for our sins... would you like to die for mine?"

"Sorry my grandma died"
"really"
"Well, I found her arm on my doorstep... So i'm just guessing"

Randomness

"**** you..."

"I'd like to say i'm sorry.... but I'm not"

"Forgivness costs money... so unless your paying..."

"After I'm done kissing your ass... do you want me to eat your out? Or just go straight to ****ing you."

"Wow you must have one big anal fetish cuase it sounds like you have a whole tree up your ass."

"I blame it on my parents"

"As a young child I was molested by priests..."

"I'm saving all my sorrys for the apolcolypse, gonna cash them in all in once."

"foot"

'm just BSing.. don't sweat it... it's actually a good thing..
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
I actually really liked ...

After I'm done kissing your ass... do you want me to eat your out? Or just go straight to ****ing you

good i will used it one day iam in a relationship ...lol
 
Top