"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Alright help me out..

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Been banging my friend. We literally started off as just friends. We been talking almost everyday since April. When we started hanging out I never even saw her as a girl I would fvck to be honest. We both told eachother that we were just friends and nothing more. But being drunk around eachother got us to smash the first time lol.
Not to toot my own horn but I'm kinda outta her league. Don't get me wrong she's very pretty just not my type.. too skinny ... But last Saturday was the third time we banged. I banged her 3 times and made her *** 4 times. She gave me some crazy dome. And she said "you're the second guy to ever make me *** and the most that made me *** I want this at least once a week for a year or two" and all I said was "fsho".
But I feel like that friendly vibe we had at first is kinda fading away. And I don't want that. We vibe really well and have a good time when we're together. I'm banging other girls so dropping sex with my friend aint a thing to me. I'm not gonna lie I care about this girl I don't even care if we bang or not I just wanna keep having chill vibes with her cause we connect really well. How tf do I proceed?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
It's already the beginning of the end. Even if you manage to keep your friendship platonic, she's still going to push for casual sex every time you hang out. I was in a similar situation, where I valued a girl's friendship and then once we had sex, everything changed. We still had a good friendship, but she always made me feel "obligated" to have sex with her, and I would do it even though I didn't really want to. Nothing worked either. I even got a GF, and she wanted to be the "side chick". She did not care at all.

There's something about having good d!ck game that makes it literally impossible to get rid of women sometimes.

You can try being direct with her, saying you don't want to have sex with her anymore and you value your friendship.. but it's just gonna make her like you even more. A very sh!tty situation indeed.. the beginning of the end.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
F
It's already the beginning of the end. Even if you manage to keep your friendship platonic, she's still going to push for casual sex every time you hang out. I was in a similar situation, where I valued a girl's friendship and then once we had sex, everything changed. We still had a good friendship, but she always made me feel "obligated" to have sex with her, and I would do it even though I didn't really want to. Nothing worked either. I even got a GF, and she wanted to be the "side chick". She did not care at all.

There's something about having good d!ck game that makes it literally impossible to get rid of women sometimes.

You can try being direct with her, saying you don't want to have sex with her anymore and you value your friendship.. but it's just gonna make her like you even more. A very sh!tty situation indeed.. the beginning of the end.
Fvvvvckkk....
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
I’ve always heard and read it never works out. This is proof. She’s trying to get you hooked. ‘You’re the first....’ ‘the only...’

If you’re out of her league does that mean you’re lowering your standards for her?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Being friends with women wouldn’t have such a stigma around it if sex was part of the “friendship”. When a woman mentions “being friends” around me that means “you’re never getting sex”
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
You sound like a woman. Not gonna lie.
I've read tons of stories identical to this online, but it's always from the female's perspective.
This is the first time I've ever read a story like this directly from a guy.

I never thought I would say this on SoSuave, but I think you might be the only guy on the Internet that enjoys being in the friend zone.
 
Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Don't get me wrong she's very pretty just not my type.. too skinny
You're not attracted to pretty, thin women who are fun and like to f*uck?

Ok......

What's your "type?"

I hope you're not like a friend of mine who has 25 criteria a girl must meet 100% before he considers dating her. BTW, he hasn't had a date in 4 years and he's a decent looking guy with $$, house, multiple cars, solid job, SMH.
 
Top