Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alright help me out..

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been banging my friend. We literally started off as just friends. We been talking almost everyday since April. When we started hanging out I never even saw her as a girl I would fvck to be honest. We both told eachother that we were just friends and nothing more. But being drunk around eachother got us to smash the first time lol.
Not to toot my own horn but I'm kinda outta her league. Don't get me wrong she's very pretty just not my type.. too skinny ... But last Saturday was the third time we banged. I banged her 3 times and made her *** 4 times. She gave me some crazy dome. And she said "you're the second guy to ever make me *** and the most that made me *** I want this at least once a week for a year or two" and all I said was "fsho".
But I feel like that friendly vibe we had at first is kinda fading away. And I don't want that. We vibe really well and have a good time when we're together. I'm banging other girls so dropping sex with my friend aint a thing to me. I'm not gonna lie I care about this girl I don't even care if we bang or not I just wanna keep having chill vibes with her cause we connect really well. How tf do I proceed?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already the beginning of the end. Even if you manage to keep your friendship platonic, she's still going to push for casual sex every time you hang out. I was in a similar situation, where I valued a girl's friendship and then once we had sex, everything changed. We still had a good friendship, but she always made me feel "obligated" to have sex with her, and I would do it even though I didn't really want to. Nothing worked either. I even got a GF, and she wanted to be the "side chick". She did not care at all.

There's something about having good d!ck game that makes it literally impossible to get rid of women sometimes.

You can try being direct with her, saying you don't want to have sex with her anymore and you value your friendship.. but it's just gonna make her like you even more. A very sh!tty situation indeed.. the beginning of the end.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
F
It's already the beginning of the end. Even if you manage to keep your friendship platonic, she's still going to push for casual sex every time you hang out. I was in a similar situation, where I valued a girl's friendship and then once we had sex, everything changed. We still had a good friendship, but she always made me feel "obligated" to have sex with her, and I would do it even though I didn't really want to. Nothing worked either. I even got a GF, and she wanted to be the "side chick". She did not care at all.

There's something about having good d!ck game that makes it literally impossible to get rid of women sometimes.

You can try being direct with her, saying you don't want to have sex with her anymore and you value your friendship.. but it's just gonna make her like you even more. A very sh!tty situation indeed.. the beginning of the end.
Fvvvvckkk....

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always heard and read it never works out. This is proof. She’s trying to get you hooked. ‘You’re the first....’ ‘the only...’

If you’re out of her league does that mean you’re lowering your standards for her?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being friends with women wouldn’t have such a stigma around it if sex was part of the “friendship”. When a woman mentions “being friends” around me that means “you’re never getting sex”

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a woman. Not gonna lie.
I've read tons of stories identical to this online, but it's always from the female's perspective.
This is the first time I've ever read a story like this directly from a guy.

I never thought I would say this on SoSuave, but I think you might be the only guy on the Internet that enjoys being in the friend zone.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong she's very pretty just not my type.. too skinny
You're not attracted to pretty, thin women who are fun and like to f*uck?

Ok......

What's your "type?"

I hope you're not like a friend of mine who has 25 criteria a girl must meet 100% before he considers dating her. BTW, he hasn't had a date in 4 years and he's a decent looking guy with $$, house, multiple cars, solid job, SMH.