"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Alright guys!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
So check it out!

I'm going to my first winter ball!

I got the smooth moves down, I got the game goin my way. I'ma have hella fun AND I'm going in an Escalade!

I'm wearing:
Black Slacks
PLain White Dress shirt
sparkly black tie
Adidas SuperStars (http://www.gallbauer.com/adidas-662282.jpg)

Firstly, what would you think of that fit with those shoes? It fits my style...

Second: ANY WORDS OF WISDOM FOR YOUR FAVORITE SEBASTIAN?!??!!

Tell me you love me :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Thats pimp....but you need a hat man! May I suggest a top hat?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Jacket?

I dont like the combination of black slacks with the white and black shoes. Get some nice dress shoes?

Remember, dress a notch above how you think everyone else will, if you care.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Christ, I wear that kind of stuff for a night out or a party. Perhaps people around me just mean I have to dress up a notch. Regardless, ties tend to look a bit 80s for parties in my opinion, and sparkly sounds trashy.

White dress shirt- sweet move. A black dinner jacket or suit over the top and boom! either leave the collar undone, or do it up and try a silver necklace of sorts to give some focal point. I really don't like the idea of a tie for a party.

Black slacks also don't look good with white shoes- read JSH's advice. I second a pair of nice black dress shoes.

If you are determined to keep those shoes, wear VERY nice jeans, maybe grey jeans? Switch the dinner jacket for something a bit less formal, and don't touch that damn tie or you'll look like the joker of the party.

Let someone else be the joker- be the King!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
can anyone say LL COOL J..lol..jk..you look good .
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Interpol
Superstars are played out, and seem underdressed in relation to the rest of the outfit...
Yeah, but they're BRAND new. Winter ball is in 3 hours, and I bought them about 2 hours ago!

they look pimpness!
 
Top