Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

alright guys, what would don juan do?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl tells me she purposefully manipulates men by being nice and then mean to them (her words). how does don juan react to this?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You mean manipulate BOYS" and then walk away.A dj doesn't care because he is in control and what this chick is telling you is yet another mind trick.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a Don juan would already know that this chick is trying to play games and he would be one step ahead of her manipulating her mind and getting what he wants out of her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
This girl tells me she purposefully manipulates men by being nice and then mean to them (her words). how does don juan react to this?
A woman told me something like this the other night. I nonchalantly told her "Yeah, this isn't news. Most guys know this and the ones that don't get what they deserve. Women do this for amusement when they're bored." She looked at me wide eyed and in shock, then dropped her head and agreed. I just smiled and and whispered in her ear "Don't worry, I won't bore you." :up:

Don't let women trip you up with things like this especially when you know what they're up to. Set yourself apart from the rest while letting her know where you stand and what you won't accept.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I like that 'I won't bore you' idea. Don't mind if I use it? :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Hmm I like that 'I won't bore you' idea. Don't mind if I use it? :p
Go ahead, I expect guys to "borrow" a some of the retorts I have with women, that's why I don't post them too often. ;)

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shouldn't be a problem to guys that know what they want. When you know what type of woman you want in terms of looks/personality, it's pretty easy.

I don't mind if a woman tries to manipulate me to fit within her agenda, however she should know that her manipulation should correlate with how much she is going to reward me. My personal motto is "What am I gonna get out of it as well?"

By the way, when a girl shows care about you. Genuine care...talking...doing things for you. She is a good partner for you

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys get upset when they are disrespected. What I'm learning to do is be direct, to the point, and refuse to put up with B.S. Sometimes it's difficult to not let some anger show... we are human after all. I figure if I showed a little anger, but still refused to put up with B.S., in the long run I come out ahead.