Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alphamale Bodylanguage and other helpful stuff

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edmond said:
You cannot practice to be a dominant person, you are either born one or not. There is only so much bluff/bullsh#t that you can get away with and only with other non dominant persons.
What the hell is this guy doing on these forums? Seriously? You might as well say "You are ether born to be good with women or not". Bullsh!t.

"Successfull people are lucky, just ask any failure" ...I really don't know what to say that can express how much I disagree that you are either born dominant or not.

Most of this stuff is good, some things I disagree with. With all this acting alpha business be carefull not to be boring. I disagree a lot with 'don't be interested in what people have to say'. Excuse me? Do you want to be likeable and charistmatic or not? Be interested in what people have to say and they will be interested in you. Of course if you mean "Don't be interested in what people think about you" then thats all good.

Really some of this is good but you have to be FUN. It's all well and good being laid back but I would rather be the fun guy. Girls want to have fun. They want a fun guy. You can't do this just by sitting back and looking cool. I don't know how to describe this. Just go out there, don't give a damn what anyone thinks and do whatever it is that makes it so that you are having fun, and then so will she. Be interested in people. Be interesting yourself. Kino. Talk. Lean in if you have to, show a little bit of interest once in awhile. Just don't go overboeard and stay alpha.

Perhaps my image of the alpha male is different to some peoples here.

EDIT

Good post lance135. I loved the Jeapordy thing :p I also agree with knowbull's and MooseGod's stance on eye contact.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! And yeah any dumb a$$hole on here that says you cant transform yourself is a fvcktard...who cant get laid so they enjoy attempting to limit your success.

How i know? Cuz i used to be a textbook b!tch. Like submissive..small...insignificatant...uninteresting...quite...wait while i throw up...k back. Now i'm proud...loud (somewhat)...dont give a fvck what people think...very charismatic and charming...very sweet to women (while also busting, teasing, giving them hell, ect)....all in all i'm much more of a honorable man.

Its funny because i used to think that dominant guys were complete *******s...but its actually the weak ones that will stab you in the back..snitch on you...fvck your girl if they had a chance...steal...and everything else.

Think about the movie Gladiator. That movie is dead on. Look at the diffrence between the King and the Gladiator...how it is in real life.

The biggest way i transformed myself is i have actually done everything in that post...then my mind just kinda reacted and was like...hey..i'm the sh!t...nice.

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know dogs, and maybe other animals, hump other boy dogs to establish their alphamaleness. I have a feeling that wouldn't have the same effect in the human world. Not everything transfers over.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes people feel comfortable in your presence

Are there any good articles on this? (did some searching but couldn't find much)

I think I need major work in this area.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i walked out.First time was how i usually walk,they said i looked like a scared,and how nervous i looked.I was pretty shocking since i knew them all for quite..."

In this case, what do you base your advice on??

Many good points, but some are bad. Such as be uninterested in what others think (arrogance), taking up more space and walking with feet apart (dude just walk like a normal person, not an insecure geek), avoid eye contact w/males (=fear)... there are more but you see what I'm saying.

Overall my opinion is that you should become, or get in the process of becoming a MAN, and BL/tone will come naturally.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that if you keep too many of these in your mind it actually ruins your body languange. Focus only on 2-3 of these at one time, I usually go for good posture and good eye contact.

Great tips!

Locogooner

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is way too detailed.

just start thinking you're a god and it will naturally follow.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Most of this stuff is good, some things I disagree with. With all this acting alpha business be carefull not to be boring. I disagree a lot with 'don't be interested in what people have to say'. Excuse me? Do you want to be likeable and charistmatic or not? Be interested in what people have to say and they will be interested in you. Of course if you mean "Don't be interested in what people think about you" then thats all good.

Really some of this is good but you have to be FUN. It's all well and good being laid back but I would rather be the fun guy. Girls want to have fun. They want a fun guy. You can't do this just by sitting back and looking cool. I don't know how to describe this. Just go out there, don't give a damn what anyone thinks and do whatever it is that makes it so that you are having fun, and then so will she. Be interested in people. Be interesting yourself. Kino. Talk. Lean in if you have to, show a little bit of interest once in awhile. Just don't go overboeard and stay alpha.
Great points, Sin Jester. You can't act like James Bond and get the women he does, it isn't going to work. James Bond just steps off a boat and some super hot woman is there to hit on him as soon as he hits the shore. Newsflash: This happens because that's what the script says will happen. He's a fictional character.

And it usually turns out that the girl is a spy paid to keep an eye on him anyway. Of course that doesn't keep them from shagging. Yeah baby, yeah.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bite my friends on the back of the neck to show who's dominant. That's what I did to my dog and he is my bit(h now

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post because its insightful and some of things said ive experienced first hand.

For instance, the part of not overreacting when a girl throws you a shyt test either intentionally or subconsciously to guage your reaction.

In the beginning of the year there was this one chick (pretty cute) who worked at my office and for whatever reason acted bytchy towards me. I dont know why because I had just met her and didn't have any kind of history with her. Well, I just ignored it and didnt even say anything and intentionally ignored her while talking to the other co-workers.

Within a week or so her attitude towards me changed 180 degrees. Suddenly she was really nice to me and often times offered to pickup my mail and take it to me personally and to do other favors. In fact, I sensed that she developed quite a crush on me and even caught her following me several times and bumping into me on occassion.

My being unphazed by her initial rude behavior I believe really showed an alpha side that women can't resist.

Having an I dont give a shyt attitude I think is the epitomy of being an Alpha male. Being able to control your emotions I think is an integral part of the appeal.

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
edmond said:
You cannot practice to be a dominant person, you are either born one or not. There is only so much bluff/bullsh#t that you can get away with and only with other non dominant persons.
Pook said: Habit is all. And he was right with that one. We are defined by our habits and if we make it our habit to act dominant, we become dominant.