"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Alpha Widow

envydakid

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
5
Hey kings, long story short; there’s this girl whos very clearly into me but she started dating a guy while I was traveling abroad and basically rejected her trying to be more serious with me. However like I mentioned shes clearly into me and I want to have sex with her. Im pretty sure all I have to do is hang out with her and **** will just happen because the sexual tension is too high. What advice can you give me in terms of how to frame the invitation to hang out? Or maybe I should be super direct and be like Ive been thinking of you today, I want you so bad… etc etc.


For reference, I stopped talking to her around a month and a half ago but she just keeps herself “around” almost like not wanting to let me go but she wont make the move either.


Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Steno

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
74
Reaction score
80
The thread title is misleading, but anyways you shouldn't be pursuing this woman just let her go. If she wants anything form you she will reach out to you. Focus on new women and stop being so invested in her
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hey kings, long story short; there’s this girl whos very clearly into me but she started dating a guy while I was traveling abroad and basically rejected her trying to be more serious with me. However like I mentioned shes clearly into me and I want to have sex with her. Im pretty sure all I have to do is hang out with her and **** will just happen because the sexual tension is too high. What advice can you give me in terms of how to frame the invitation to hang out? Or maybe I should be super direct and be like Ive been thinking of you today, I want you so bad… etc etc.


For reference, I stopped talking to her around a month and a half ago but she just keeps herself “around” almost like not wanting to let me go but she wont make the move either.


Thanks.
Just meet up with her alone and then escalate. If she's as into you as you think, she won't resist.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
This post makes little to no sense to me.

You don't have to frame it as anything. Let her know you are chilling at the house and if she wants to come over you are down for it.
 
Top