Alpha Widow

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey kings, long story short; there’s this girl whos very clearly into me but she started dating a guy while I was traveling abroad and basically rejected her trying to be more serious with me. However like I mentioned shes clearly into me and I want to have sex with her. Im pretty sure all I have to do is hang out with her and **** will just happen because the sexual tension is too high. What advice can you give me in terms of how to frame the invitation to hang out? Or maybe I should be super direct and be like Ive been thinking of you today, I want you so bad… etc etc.

For reference, I stopped talking to her around a month and a half ago but she just keeps herself “around” almost like not wanting to let me go but she wont make the move either.

Thanks.

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread title is misleading, but anyways you shouldn't be pursuing this woman just let her go. If she wants anything form you she will reach out to you. Focus on new women and stop being so invested in her

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey kings, long story short; there’s this girl whos very clearly into me but she started dating a guy while I was traveling abroad and basically rejected her trying to be more serious with me. However like I mentioned shes clearly into me and I want to have sex with her. Im pretty sure all I have to do is hang out with her and **** will just happen because the sexual tension is too high. What advice can you give me in terms of how to frame the invitation to hang out? Or maybe I should be super direct and be like Ive been thinking of you today, I want you so bad… etc etc.

For reference, I stopped talking to her around a month and a half ago but she just keeps herself “around” almost like not wanting to let me go but she wont make the move either.

Thanks.
Just meet up with her alone and then escalate. If she's as into you as you think, she won't resist.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This post makes little to no sense to me.

You don't have to frame it as anything. Let her know you are chilling at the house and if she wants to come over you are down for it.