"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Almost there. Any ideas?

T

thaik2007

Guest
Alright, my confidence is up and I feel good about myself most of the time, but I am so desperate. The desperation is not going to go away until I atleast get a taste of what I want.

There are these two good looking girls who are into me, and I'm into them, but I'm balking at actually asking them out. They are almost always walking with their friends.

I have no problem saying "Hi" when they are alone, but I get nervous when they around their friends. I know they talk about me (in a positive way, I've heard it).

The one I like the most is infatuated with me and I've only taken her order at work. I looked at her in lunch line once and her hand started shaking, she dropped her bread. I don't see her now that I quit.

But I'm scared of success, I think.

Any ideas on how I can make asking one or both of these chicks out? Should I stalk them so I know when they are alone to ask? :) What can I do. I've reached a plateau. I'm so close, but scared, and my frustration is skyrocketing.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
you say you are confident - then when I read further you're not.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Girls love strength in numbers. But you have to make friends with each of her friends, and then go in for the kill. It's MUCH easier.
 
Top